Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you wannu bet on how that turns out? I mean, you can't be that stupid, can you?
I expect him to be found innocent, I also expect him to prob be elected mayor or a similar position. After all, it's detroit, he's a poster child for their fine citizens.

Heisenberg, where's your link? Always have to check your posts. I'm reading articles that your picture is fake news. I'm not sure what's true.

The guy held that flag in Arizona, then was shouted down and booted.

Heisenberg, check your sources. If it's from one of the fake news sites, just ignore it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Larry Kudlow cracks me up. Mike Pompeo too.

Funny to watch Turnip's madministration get dunced on national TV.

two of them together don't make a half wit.

kane

EOG master
In the artlicle I linked, there are two pictures, one showing a woman holding a sign calling Gretchen Whitmer a Nazi along with a swastika, of course she misspelled Whitmer's name, but that's par for the course from a Trumptard, and another showing a woman holding a sign calling her a Nazi, considering how many people were at the protest, the odds of those being the only two Nazi pics are slim

kane

EOG master
I can't see the article. Is it just confederate flags? He's not supporting racism but calls Whitmer a nazi?

How can you not see the article, the link works fine for me, there's a big picture right at the top of a woman holding a sign that says Heil Witmer, with a swastika next to her name

How can you not see the article, the link works fine for me, there's a big picture right at the top of a woman holding a sign that says Heil Witmer, with a swastika next to her name

Ad Blocker. He's calling her Hitler? That's the worst there? No violence?

Bushay

NHL Expert
That guy, the shooter, is a true american hero, men like him are needed all over the country right now.

I will say a prayer for his aquittal tonight.
You're mentally ill. And can't spell but that usually goes hand in hand so no surprise.

kane

EOG master
Ad Blocker. He's calling her Hitler? That's the worst there? No violence?

If you were able to see the picture, you would see a woman holding a sign that reads "Heil Witmer" with a swastika next to her name, there's also another picture of someone holding a sign that reads "Trump, lock up the Nazi woman from Michigan". And I don't know if there was violence or not, but that was never the argument, that's you moving the goal posts again. You wanted to see any pics from the rally that showed nooses or swastikas, I linked you to two of them

If you were able to see the picture, you would see a woman holding a sign that reads "Heil Witmer" with a swastika next to her name, there's also another picture of someone holding a sign that reads "Trump, lock up the Nazi woman from Michigan". And I don't know if there was violence or not, but that was never the argument, that's you moving the goal posts again. You wanted to see any pics from the rally that showed nooses or swastikas, I linked you to two of them
I said nooses and murder sign too. I'm glad that we cleared up the meaning in how the swastikas were used.

kane

EOG master
They are calling her Hitler and it's used in that way. Nooses and murder are bad. Swastikas used in the vain that they were used aren't a big deal.

You said fake news CNN reporting racist protest in Michigan, swastikas and nooses although there's not one photo showing it, those are your exact words. You said not one photo showing it, I just showed you three photos showing it

kane

EOG master
Scoreboard of arguments won between me and Raiders

Kane-- every one
Raiders-- Bahahahahahahahahaha

kane

EOG master
My link said that there were nooses and murder signs. You were wrong again.

You said nooses and swastikas, stop lying already, anyone can see for themselves you posted swastikas, you said not one photo showed them, I just posted three, As usual, I win and you lose, you should be used to losing by now, just get over it and move on, stop obssessing