Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

trump and co always doing whatever they can to distract and shift blame

Woman who accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of sexual assault now claims Trump supporters paid her to lie

Diana Andrade claims right-wing provocateur Jacob Wohl and frequent accomplice Jack Burkman were behind the scheme"Let me tell you something, Diana," says Burkman on the nine-minute, 35-second call. "This guy shut the country down. He put 40 million people out of work. In a situation like that, you have to make up whatever you have to make up to stop that train and that's the way life works, OK? That's the way it goes."Let me tell you something, Diana," says Burkman on the nine-minute, 35-second call. "This guy shut the country down. He put 40 million people out of work. In a situation like that, you have to make up whatever you have to make up to stop that train and that's the way life works, OK? That's the way it goes."
https://www.salon.com/2020/05/07/wo...ims-trump-supporters-paid-her-to-lie_partner/

kane

EOG master
trump and co always doing whatever they can to distract and shift blame

Woman who accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of sexual assault now claims Trump supporters paid her to lie

Diana Andrade claims right-wing provocateur Jacob Wohl and frequent accomplice Jack Burkman were behind the scheme"Let me tell you something, Diana," says Burkman on the nine-minute, 35-second call. "This guy shut the country down. He put 40 million people out of work. In a situation like that, you have to make up whatever you have to make up to stop that train and that's the way life works, OK? That's the way it goes."Let me tell you something, Diana," says Burkman on the nine-minute, 35-second call. "This guy shut the country down. He put 40 million people out of work. In a situation like that, you have to make up whatever you have to make up to stop that train and that's the way life works, OK? That's the way it goes."
https://www.salon.com/2020/05/07/wo...ims-trump-supporters-paid-her-to-lie_partner/

I never heard of Jacob Wahl, but I'm very familiar with Burkman, a right wing operative, a scumbag who promotes and makes up fake news stories, and does shit like this, a Roger Stone type, pure scum

"Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns."

Tucker Carlson, Aug. 9, 2014
2020. You should be able to find something. You've posted Trump owes millions to the Bank of China and a fake picture in Michigan over the last few days.

kane

EOG master
Cbs caught by project veritas faking c19

Project veritas is a scumbag operation led by a scumbag named James O'Keefe. They're always trying to set up Democrats, O'Keefe will pretend to be someone else, he'll secretly record a Democratic politician, then alter and edit the tape or video to make it seem like the Dem said or did something he never said or did, a right wing smear site run by a piece of shit, I would never believe anything from them, Of course a moron like you is their demographic, a know nothing Trumptard who believes anything