Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
The entire heartland will see increases, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas......

maybe

I'm seeing big increases percentage wise as Tx, Pa, NC, NJ, IL, VA, AZ[/QUOTE]
I dont know about the other states but in MN deaths have been rising lately, but it's almost all from nursing homes, yesterday we had 24 deaths but 22 were from nursing homes, likelwise they say cases are way up but we're finally starting to test sick people, also almost all the cases are coming from a couple spots like a meat packing plant. The virus itself does not seem to be spreading at all here.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
maybe

I'm seeing big increases percentage wise as Tx, Pa, NC, NJ, IL, VA, AZ
I dont know about the other states but in MN deaths have been rising lately, but it's almost all from nursing homes, yesterday we had 24 deaths but 22 were from nursing homes, likelwise they say cases are way up but we're finally starting to test sick people, also almost all the cases are coming from a couple spots like a meat packing plant. The virus itself does not seem to be spreading at all here.[/QUOTE]
Unrelated to this but it seems that a fair amount of politicians are in the nursing home business. Follow the money here.

found it. estimated 151,700 to 575,400 deaths world wide

so 2-8% of world wide deaths were in the US. Pretty Amazing considering it started here.

Obama set up and put the pandemic response team into place. Trump disbanded it two years ago and it was probably for no other reason than it was an Obama program.

Okay, so that means when they called SD a hot spot a couple weeks ago, they were correct, right? Since they're not fake news, that means that they were telling the truth about SD being a hot spot. Which means I was right and you were wrong, as usual,...............And we move on
Let it go. The CDC thought it was a hot spot so Fox said it was a hot spot. It was a tiny outbreak to me. Now that it's over we can all agree it was nothing.

Fox doesn't print false news. Opinions can wrong. No one cares if you call it a hot spot or not, that's an opinion. CNN flat out lies every day.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fox News isn't fake. Show us something that is factually wrong. Throw out opinions and predictions. You won't see lies as you post such as about Charlottesville and all the left being peaceful.

They called the Russian Hoax, Flynn Case, etc. way back in 2016.

Fox News #1 in all Ratings.

Real News.

Correct.

Prove Their Fact Reporting as Fake.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Let it go. The CDC thought it was a hot spot so Fox said it was a hot spot. It was a tiny outbreak to me. Now that it's over we can all agree it was nothing.

Fox doesn't print false news. Opinions can wrong. No one cares if you call it a hot spot or not, that's an opinion. CNN flat out lies every day.

CNN

LIES

ALL DAY LONG.

kane

EOG master

John McCain, and for that matter myself, would never let thousands of Americans die from a pandemic while in office---Trump in 2009

Over 60,000 Americans have died from a pandemic while Trump is in office and he says over and over what a great job he's done, he's done a better job than any other president would have, if anyone else were in office there would be 1 million dead, his response to the virus has been perfect

kane

EOG master

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, funny shit Raiders, the sad part is you actually believe this You were wrong about SD and I was right, just let it go already and move on, being wrong is something you should be used to by now anyway

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, funny shit Raiders, the sad part is you actually believe this You were wrong about SD and I was right, just let it go already and move on, being wrong is something you should be used to by now anyway
There have been less than a death a day in SD. That's the best you have? You said everyone was peaceful on the left in Charlottesville when Antifa brought clubs and a blow torch.

kane

EOG master
There have been less than a death a day in SD. That's the best you have? You said everyone was peaceful on the left in Charlottesville when Antifa brought clubs and a blow torch.

I still live in your head I see. For the hundredth time, deaths aren't what determine a hot spot, you've already lost this debate, just move on already, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you

Trump direct quote:

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fuck what Trump said.

What did Trump Do ?

Wall
Tax cuts
Immigration
V.A. Care
Right to Try
Jobs
etc.
etc.

Crying All Day Long by the Liberal Wimps.