Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't cee any possible Christopher Wray this doesn't end in dystopian disaster. If Fentanyl is not a biological weapon of mass destruction then there is no such thing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Close the GD border, Biden. It's probably already too late. When there is another 9/11 to the fu Samantha Power, you will be responsible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
5.5 million human personality souls. 1 seizure. What are the odds there are some like this the border patrol has been unable to catch?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So it is a fake story that enough Fentanyl to kill 5.5 people was seized? Or is it fake that Fentanyl is a threat? You are Billy sinking in poster credibility.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do you have no problem with Fentanyl coming across our open border that could kill millions if weaponized properly? Or do you deny this happening. Fake Q news.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why your attacks on me don't work but mine on Kinky hit him directly on his stupid cancer reinstated face. My attacks based on Truth Social. Yours have no factual foundation. That you refuse to debate or respond intelligently shows you can't.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here we go again. One by one.

1 I can find the Fentanyl story. I heard it on Fox News. I'm assuming they wouldn't make it up. Is that ok?

2 I never posted Paul Pelosi wasn't attacked. I have posted I don't buy the narrative and will not accept it unless they release the videos and other evidence that removes my doubts

3 No proof Herschel paid for abortions. He said. She said. I choose to believe him. I can do that when it is he said, she said. You can choose to believe the woman

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't have time or patience to be wasting on stupid conspiracy theories and why would I when there is plenty of real material to satisfy my special needs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pretend they are seizing all or even most of the Fentanyl. Think every other illicit drug. I don't remember drug dealers ever getting laid off because of a supply shortage.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I worry more about domestic terrorists, like the ones who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6, than I do about someone using fentanyl as a biological weapon

You have the luxury of that choice of worry. If you ever have the latter go live, you will switch worries.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He prevented a red wave by giving Biden 3 big legislative victories. And it looks like amnesty is next before new Congress.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Make no mistakes. This was a very bad, no good, turrible week in the national entertainment league but this is a big and important win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Almost a dupe to Lambs ending. This crappy entertainment league is impossible to beat and will get into your system and destroy you like a MNRA vaccine. It is poison.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is nothing good about this. It will affect the payout(s) of rooster(s). Hopefully by a lot because it means I won other teams. But the only scenario it doesn't cost me money is if I lose the others.