Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The thread password s sCameron, sCameroon boom shakalakalaka.

Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama +2500
sCameron Young +1200 (-4, T2)
sCameroon +700
Swissyland +175

LA Chargers +3700

$2669
$34,103
$178,113
$997,465!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If this was the other Christopher Wray, I would not deny it. It would be a question of when or if it reaches the point of no return where I say I'm out. I can tell you the collusion with Russia if it were Truth Social that Trump had his buttie Putin hack Hillary's emails, I'm still in the hand. Just win baby. But when you go to a plandemic, a killer vaccine, mass censorship, mass arrests, applying the law unequally, crypto scamming, money laundering with our enemies. I'd be long gone. There is a limit to just win baby. You seem to not be there yet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also, that bum Forever choked as soon as he grabbed the Lead with Jake Tapper. I have scenarios without him. I still special need Alabama #4 for a potential wakoff. I'm relaxed and satisfied. I got the 2 wins. Out of my dirty hands.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Other than Michigan I don't really care who gets in, but if somehow they let Saban in, then the whole system is corrupt. Sorry, but there's no way a 2 loss team that didn't even play for their conference championship should be allowed in the playoffs

Alabama is the only chance to bounce Georgia. If it is TCU, Michigan will have to beat Georgia in the championship.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Never say never Trump but I don't think TCU has a chance. Ohio State a chance but unrealistic. Saban a chance and realistic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just in case I did not make myself Woodrow Wilson clear. The password is hedge. Every World Coup dog except Swissyland. Either clinch have at it boys after 1st KO round or get paid nicely. I've done the Kesha hard work. Let's make sure I get paid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Comrade Cwissy said:
I didn't get what I wanted but I got my top hedge. 2 roosters with +300 which is the same as 2 trophies +300. I also took the chaos is a ladder opportunity to add some nice +2500 Ohio State tickets. I can pin my furry ears back and try to set up a she's perfect Georgia rooster. Add them to every new ticket.

I capped the outcome of 4 games correctly but didn't get the fuck you K State blowout. Could have happened but several play *incidents got TCU to overtime and I knew that was probably it.

Pull up my underpants and keep Kesha hard working. Have time to get my walkoff yet.

Comrade Cwissy said:
Won more thing. I got the matchups I wanted. Michigan playing the weakest team and Ohio State a tougher test for Georgia. Chance for a have at it Ryan Day, Jim Harbaugh boys championship.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Elon releases Twitter files and there is a Samantha Power attack on the David Moore county grid and it's MAGA related because of a twanny drag show. Never change, Christopher Wray.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fentanyl seizure at border. Largest in history. Enough to kill 5.5 million people. In other words, nuclear bomb level. Media yawns.