Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As an aside to show what I am face sitting on. July 2 rooster. Netherlands to complete with 2 wins. $182. Imagine howid many more of these.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Michigan and Portugal a few dimes but that's no surprise. This is a broken rooster bet November 13. A kunt hair fraction of what I will win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I could right now MIchael cash me ouside $824 and $1045 of a rooster with Michigan, Portugal trophies and GIants division left. Giants all but done.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Round robin calculator time.

Assuming I win Michigan and Portugal but lose Giants:

2's pay $1378 ($824 cash me)
3 pays $9113 ($1045 cash me)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just think about this kane. When cumshot Comey had that first meeting with Trump, he told them about pee pee tape and said it was Russians. We now know it was the Hillary campaign and FBI. So I am under no requirement to believe the email hacking was Russians. I think they were more FBI bad actor contractors.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only thing is I think there is a non zero chance Trump was in on all of it because I can't believe anybody can be that stupid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll Ron Duguay say this about DeSantis. I don't trust him. I think he is a younger, non cucky Jeb(!). But he would never be played like Trump. They try that shit on him, they would regret it. But my suspicion is he is with them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Celine Peeon got stiffed and not by Wayne Newton. I feel bad for her. No lie. She is not a Karen jerk. Either massive badbeat luck or the vaccine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We are less than 2 years into this. Vaccines typically take 10-15 years before fully vetted. That it is unraveling this quickly portends bad things man, bad things. Bad. Things. I have no idea what happens when the damn breaks. Only precedent is the Holocaust. That's right, kane. I went there. By the #'s alone, it is comparable. Will actually easily beat Hitler. Can make the case it already has. And it's basically every VIP person and institution. No need to list. Pretty much everybody (including Trump) and everything save for a few heroes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alex Berenson predicted an OMG. Not ready to grade Celine but we are getting Tony Homo. Wouldn't that be something if it was Tony Homo?