Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

have two deals out to mc.

sorry for not getting back to ya last night cee, but couldn't do westbrook for jacobs. jacobs hasn't been great so far, and is awful for this scoring unless he gets tons of TD's. too much upside with west to deal him for a mid level #2 back

would probably only deal one of my rb's in a package for a very good WR anyways

tripp

EOG Master

so how do people want to settle up on sides?

already contacted the people that owe me money, but i still owe to cee and gamer.

how you guys wanna settle? paypal now, or carry over into foots since we have sides going there? your guys call

have two deals out to mc.

sorry for not getting back to ya last night cee, but couldn't do westbrook for jacobs. jacobs hasn't been great so far, and is awful for this scoring unless he gets tons of TD's. too much upside with west to deal him for a mid level #2 back

would probably only deal one of my rb's in a package for a very good WR anyways

no prob pal, deal was close for me also. Not sure if west will be healthy often
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

yeah west is more of a high risk high reward guy. jacobs will be a safer back with just less upside unless he ends up having a season with 20 td's.

tripp

EOG Master

Didn't think so.

I offered V-Mart to tripp for Lee and he laughed at me. Dude's starting Miguel freakin' Montero so I figured I was doing him a favor.

4-win pitchers are tough to replace. Strange guy that tripp.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_active_3_580594" nowrap="nowrap">M. Montero C</td><td>ARI 3 @ SF 4 Bot 6th
</td><td id="stats_active_3_580594">2-3, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 2 R</td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_580594" align="right">13</td></tr></tbody></table>
Montero has outscored Martinez by 37 in the 2nd half of the season. That Cliff Lee fellow hasn't been too bad down the stretch either... :pop:

yeah west is more of a high risk high reward guy. jacobs will be a safer back with just less upside unless he ends up having a season with 20 td's.

for sure.

I'd rather settle up on sides after each season. No point in doing sides if they keep carrying over until they finally cancel each other out
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I'm down from 7 starts to 3.5 if i'm lucky.

This is absolutely silly. Need WW guys on shit teams who still play at the end of the season.

Chute if u wanna take home 1050 each and split the prize. I'm in.

I think i'll be shit outta luck tho since tripp didn't make it since he would agree

tripp

EOG Master

funny thing is right now overall in the playoffs i have the most points so if we did the 2 week overall pts i would be winning. instead i will settle for 3rd possibly if i beat ttp.

no big deal though, not chutes fault at all.

ttp can't be happy about possibly ending with 0 though

rjt721

EOG Master

<table id="post2422296" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 09-30-09, 12:36 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #37446 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> tripp ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2422296", true); </script>
EOG Dedicated

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2422296" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by rjt721
Didn't think so.

I offered V-Mart to tripp for Lee and he laughed at me. Dude's starting Miguel freakin' Montero so I figured I was doing him a favor.

4-win pitchers are tough to replace. Strange guy that tripp.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_active_3_580594" nowrap="nowrap">M. Montero C</td><td>ARI 3 @ SF 4 Bot 6th
</td><td id="stats_active_3_580594">2-3, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 2 R</td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_580594" align="right">13</td></tr></tbody></table>
Montero has outscored Martinez by 37 in the 2nd half of the season. That Cliff Lee fellow hasn't been too bad down the stretch either...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp, don't make me bump some of your old posts.

funny thing is right now overall in the playoffs i have the most points so if we did the 2 week overall pts i would be winning. instead i will settle for 3rd possibly if i beat ttp.

no big deal though, not chutes fault at all.

ttp can't be happy about possibly ending with 0 though

i'm kinda glad we didn't do that. Last week was bad with the missed starts. But this week not even getting 5 starts if ridiculous.

You are prolly led by your WW men like blackburn. Is wain pitching this week?

biggamer3

EOG Master

First FOOTS TRADE!!!

Monster deal!!!

Tuck gets Creighton, i get LJ (handcuff to Charles for Me)

tripp

EOG Master

i'm kinda glad we didn't do that. Last week was bad with the missed starts. But this week not even getting 5 starts if ridiculous.

You are prolly led by your WW men like blackburn. Is wain pitching this week?

yeah wain is starting this week at home vs Milw.

guys like blackburn and homer bailey gonna get me the win vs ttp though. his WW guys are pitching like WW guys and homer is a stud for me going 7 strong vs the best team in the NL

made a mistake starting Damon though over Pagan. damon will get a few days rest this week and pagan will hit leadoff every game. kinda stupid though that in the final week we have to be sitting some studs to play bums that will get everyday AB's

Tuckman

Uh Poster

least i will still lead the division after this week of losing, what a terrible looking lineup

biggamer3

EOG Master

:blink: u accepted that?

Wanted the player with more upside.

Even with my WR's sucking, i dont think i would ever start Creighton, so he was expendable. I got nice RB depth too so not sure when LJ will ever enter lineup, but he is a nice piece to have on bench

tripp

EOG Master

cee might have just won the league.

k rod gives up 5 runs to the nats in the 9th capped off with a grand slam with 2 outs to Maxwell :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_reserve_5_580595" nowrap="nowrap">R. Nolasco SP </td><td>FLA 5 @ ATL 4 (F)
</td><td id="stats_reserve_5_580595">123 PC, 7.2 INN, 4 HA, 2 BBI, 16 K, W</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_5_580595" align="right">39.17</td></tr></tbody></table>

Ouch. Has to hurt a bit seeing that on the bench for these guys...

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_active_5_1595123" nowrap="nowrap">T. Hunter SP </td><td>TEX 0 @ ANA 0 Bot 1st
</td><td id="stats_active_5_1595123"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_1595123" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_1595123" align="right">-13.17</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_active_5_390771" nowrap="nowrap">J. Guthrie SP </td><td>BAL 3 @ TB 5 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_5_390771"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_390771" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_390771" align="right">5.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

Zambrano also gonna fuck TTP again this week. Goes for a CG shutout last week when he's on the bench, and this week when ttp starts him he goes for 2 pts at home vs Pitt :pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

would be interested in manning, but what would it take to land him along with romo?

wr or rb, depending on who it is, i could send soemthing back, it would take a good player for someone to get returned with him..

tripp

EOG Master

what about to get manning and boldin/fitz?

something like romo, ward and reggie bush?

mofome

Banned

vd are you kidding me? you tell me to offer you rolle for jc straight up and its a deal. now you decline? are you senile? whats wrong? is jc suddenly a star in your eyes. i need a qb for this week, we talked out a deal. what do you need for this stud now?

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

im not a big sanchez guy and i am favored this week even without a qb, or bell, or smith. i need a qb though, but not sure which rb you want for him. im just looking for a 1 week rental.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice win Cee - You deserve it and hopefully you win it all.

This will 100% be my last post ever because I am a baby. Mistakes and lack of communication cost me a shot at $1500 and somethings I can overlook but dont mess with a guys dough and time. All year we wasted on this shit. Chute should have done the right thing when we didnt have two week playoffs but didnt happen.

Tripp just play it all for 3rd and good luck to all in football.

Damn.