Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Sure. Fine with me.

You know you owe me 200, right?

RJ/MC/Cee only guys who settle sides these days?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

cee i sent you the 200 but tried 1000 times to get it with no fee and not sure it worked. how much did it send?

cee i sent you the 200 but tried 1000 times to get it with no fee and not sure it worked. how much did it send?

gotta wait til oct 13th . i guess e check setup thing is different from what i use. I think my money transfers instantly.

Says $198

Don't offer to pay a different way or anything. I'll wait it out for 2 weeks. No biggie pal.

thanks for paying, now all my sides are settled
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

yeah haven't used paypal for maybe 6 months so not sure why it takes that long. says on my screen pending until Oct 6. usually it is done right away i thought.

at least it's all settled up though. congrats on your win cee :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bg, i offered to pay, we made a bet for foots and rolled it over, but i offered to send, simmer down

yeah haven't used paypal for maybe 6 months so not sure why it takes that long. says on my screen pending until Oct 6. usually it is done right away i thought.

at least it's all settled up though. congrats on your win cee :cheers

lol ok, thanks bud :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Ok sure we on for 200 on foots.

I will pay up my sides right after season ends!

Who do you owe?

Tuck,MC,Tripp,Mo,TTP all owe me

WVU just forwarded this post to the folks at Credit Wagering, Gaymer. Watch out, pal....

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

i send u an 8 ball, i get your running backs

In. At least that way I get some value for my team. I'm the king of free fantasy donations. All my real friends hate playing with me b/c I quit if my team starts doing shitty, my buds here happily take my $$$$.

12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have 1 guy questionable and the league starts saying they expected me to fuck the league and knew i would quit, regardless if he ends up playing or not..

i might never put in a legal roster again, fuck these guys2348ji23e

J

joeybagadonuts

i have 1 guy questionable and the league starts saying they expected me to fuck the league and knew i would quit, regardless if he ends up playing or not..

i might never put in a legal roster again, fuck these guys2348ji23e

Does this league you speak of have a guy named "TimeToPay" in it??? Sure sounds like his work....

tripp

EOG Master

gamer- you wanna just carry over the 100 since we got a foots side? if not just send me your paypal

J

joeybagadonuts

Tripper,

No way do I move Jennings unless you overpay for him....

tripp

EOG Master

what the hell would i do with both romo and manning? :doh1
deal peyton? plenty of people would be interested in him and could easily get a premier RB or WR in return for him assuming you'd be happy with Romo as your starter

tripp

EOG Master

i didn't send an offer out for jennings.

difference between jennings and a ward or cotchery is not nearly as big as the difference in trade value so need wasting time there. Cotch got shit for being a 6th round pick or whatever and is outscoring guys like Moss, Fitz and Jennings. Very early, but Cotch will be a top 20 WR and Ward will be right around there also

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tripp u add ward to it and add in someone else from my squad and i would pull the trigger most likely

J

joeybagadonuts

Don't give Tuck anything too solid Tripper. I gotta play him this week...

tripp

EOG Master

accepted. not sure i love it, but needed to shake things up and nice to land a guy like fitz.

my team is ridiculously bad this week. have randle el, chester taylor and donnie avery in my starting lineup :hangt

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the trade keys on me trading romo or manning for another elite wr and west just coming back to average and i will be happy