Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

need a romo TD. fucking Williams drops an easy one last drive. that drop might cost me and gamer a W

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer going to be 0-3. No wonder the little prick hasn't been around.

BTW, gamer, you owe me 200.

J

joeybagadonuts

I can't believe I gave VD a free win. Unreal. I think I'm partially retarded.
:hangt

J

joeybagadonuts

gamer going to be 0-3. Now wonder the little prick hasn't been around.

BTW, gamer, you owe me 200.

He said to collect from Credit Wagering. Let me know how that goes.

tripp

EOG Master

TTP pitching 2 nasty tonight. no wonder he didn't wanna post here again, check out his starters for this week. figgaroa, guth, hunter instead of Lilly vs pitt and Haren vs SF

:pop:

mofome

Banned

2 games? If i somehow win i'll still only be 1 up on you.

tuck is the one that's about to be 3-0

oh i thought you were 2-0.

im going to lose because warner, at home, was outscored by 30 vs manning. gay fuck

tripp

EOG Master

i think i had lowest score last week. i think me and tuck were both low and he won. in the lowest scoring matchup again this week and again i will lose.

only chance is if Carolina scores a TD

J

joeybagadonuts

Viejo and joey low scores.

That because i mother fucking somehow started some shit washington receiver instead of Santana. How that happened I will NEVER know. I made one change to my lineup and it was NOT that.
:+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

195 last week and lose. 133 this week and win.

Wish I could play tripp every week.
hah i wish i could play myself somehow to have a shot at a W.

all i needed was 1 fucking TD from romo and they just run all day vs carolina. that defense is awful..choice and felix dominated

tripp

EOG Master

clown romo scores 60 vs me but sucks every other game. figures.
sucked vs giants but played really well tonight. just no TD's so he's not gonna put up fantasy pts.

was impressive tonight though imo. made good decisions, used his mobility very well and almost all throws were on target

mofome

Banned

sucked vs giants but played really well tonight. just no TD's so he's not gonna put up fantasy pts.

was impressive tonight though imo. made good decisions, used his mobility very well and almost all throws were on target

car is terrible. romo was decent at best.

i have the 2nd most points and instead of 3-0, im 1-2.

tripp

EOG Master

im not a big chris johnson fan at all mo, but i do think you have the best team in the division.

mofome

Banned

im a big chris johnson fan and i too think i have the best team easily. deep and loaded everywhere.

what a blower to be 1-2 with this roster.

:shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

Chute trying to rape tripper.

sent back
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" height="17" valign="top"><td align="middle">09/28/09 11:37 pm ET</td><td align="left"> tripp
?Bush, Reggie RB NO
?Taylor, Chester RB MIN
?Westbrook, Brian RB PHI
</td><td align="left">The Dominators
?Moss, Randy WR NE
?Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD
</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="middle">Pending Acceptance
Withdraw Review</td></tr></tbody></table>

seem fair or no? not sure where to start with foots deals really

mofome

Banned

Eagles coach Andy Reid suggested Monday that he would have a running back rotation with Brian Westbrook and LeSean McCoy going forward.
"I think that will take place," Reid said. "[McCoy] will rotate in there. I don't know what the rotation will be, but we'll work him in there and see how it goes." The Eagles offense didn't miss a beat with McCoy replacing Westbrook on Sunday, and Reid will want to keep his brittle 30-year-old running back healthy for the long haul. Beginning in Week 5, expect to see McCoy with 10-15 touches weekly instead of just handful. Sep. 28 - 12:48 pm et
Source: Brian Seltzer on Twitter

get mccoy

tripp

EOG Master

mccoy wasn't that good vs KC. averaged a little more than 4 ypc? nothing special. im excited to see what they'll do with Mcnabb, vick and westbrook all healthy. gonna be tough to stop.

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, what you want for Moyer?

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="bg1">On the Block Update: Timetopay's Stallions </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="bg4"> Posted by timetopay, to Everyone
Sep 28, 03:35 pm ET </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bg2" colspan="2">
Timetopay's Stallions have updated their "On the Block" page. Check out the updated information below. If you want to offer this team a trade, go to the Transactions, Trade page in your league.

Offered:
* Figueroa, Nelson SP NYM
* Martin, J.D. SP WAS
* Moyer, Jamie SP PHI

Needs: None

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bg2">
</td> <td class="bg2" align="right"> Previous Message </td> </tr> </tbody></table>