What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Maybe it wasn't a gaffe. Joe tees up the goal is to stop Trump. They only need somebody who can beat Trump for the drop out announcement. Only one with a chance is Michelle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
PS. Michelle will duplicate Ronny's collapse. She is only a strong candidate in the theoretical, aspirational. Actual no good for her.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There will now be an open tryout for Gavin or anybody to demonstrate their ability "to beat Trump". If someone passes the test, they replace Joe like Alabama replaced Florida State.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know Ron is we tar did but he has to drop out before Iowa? I know that would be Humaliating but the alternative is worse and worse. If he doesn't drop out, he is looking at 3rd, 4th or 5th place depending on howid many are left. Christie may save him from 5th.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't give a fuck about their record. If they don't win several games against top B10 teams, they don't deserve to dance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But a normal father would keep these private. This idiot has documented the entire lives of Grace and Diana on social media. That can't be healthy for their emotional growth. He does it for himself like he does everything. Showing off his trophy girls.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumps on hannity now - babbling how not only is he going to end the deficit, but he'll pay off all $31 trillion dollar debt. Then he says we have more oil than saudi arabia.

He'll say anything, it's stunning, we dont need someone like him - either a liar or a moron as president.