What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And +5 would take massive and understated on massive cheating. Cheating not only in 2020 states but several additional.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Because of the new map due to 2020 census, Trump can win without the "Green Bay sweep".

Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, 1 Maine, 1 Nebraska is 269.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only thing that could save Biden is a booming economy and the world stabilizing. So no WW3 and a booming economy. Pistons have a better chance to lift the trophy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
+5 puts Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesoda, Miss Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire and New jersey in play (at least).
Mn is not in play, I'll let you know when it is dell. Nor is CO or VA IMO.

NH yup, Maine maybe, NM is a long long shot, NJ is a cmon.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That goes for you two, Monkey. That's right. I know you are reading every post of this thread. Apologize for claiming Democrats were using Lawfare to help Trump win the nomination because he is the weakest candidate. You were wrong. Now they are into "Would somebody please rid us of our problem?" stage of grief and scheming. They are setting up another JFK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN thinks saying Trump will never leave office again is a winning attack. It makes people want to vote for him more!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Knicks win tonight, basically a deat heat fuck you final four. 1 trophy.

Michigan or Alabama is 2 trophy but I want Michigan. Michigan over Washington be best trophy.

This takes me to the Assy, the Waste and the Super shit Show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not impossible that Trump goes over 50 and Biden under 40. I don't think it's going to happen but it is in the possible range.