What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not exactly but Tony Homo enough. He is trying to scare Republicans into giving Ukraine more money or there will be WW3 because Putin will keep going.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can't make this shit up. CNN breaking news that Nevada AG has joined in on the fake elector fun and indicted Trump supporters and then breaking news of an active shooter at UNLV.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These states have gone Lawfare against MAGA:

Georgia
Michigan
Nevada
Arizona

I don't think Wisky and not sure Pennsylvania. mikey? You can help me out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not one Republican controlled state has gone Lawfare and bitch Byrnovich declined when he was Arizona AG. And Joe Lombardo was not a real Republican win. He is a RINO and a pos who was involved in the Las Vegas shooting coverup. All 6 states controlled by Democrats directly or indirectly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is Wisconsin. They went Jebba Ellis and got on their knees.

CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/12/06 › politics › wisconsin...
2 hours ago — The 10 fake electors from Wisconsin disavowed their attempt to overturn Donald Trump's defeat in 2020, recognized the legitimacy of ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not Pennsylvania. Yet.

Trump's fake electors in PA likely to avoid prosecution
Spotlight PA
https://www.spotlightpa.org › News
Jul 31, 2023 — Through investigations such as the U.S. House's Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack, “fake electors,” “false electors,” and “ ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We can't even go fucking go Lawfare on the NCAA for what they did to Florida State. Attorney General Beta would go alpha if Texas was 13-0 and denied.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Patrick McIrish said:
Any guesses who this guy is?

No clue (yet) but if I had to throw out some guesses....

1 - King Revolver.

Say what you will but the guy was good at this stuff, his sausage fingers ghost had everyone fooled. Speaking of that....

2 - Timely Hero.

The guy Sausage Fingers was imitating.

Thought about Gyno but this guy writes too well for him.

TH missed badly on some opinions but he did put them out there well organized and easy to read.

3 - Stiff.

Pick one. Not saying this guy is, just saying this is how they do it.....

They've been exposed, need to change user names but also have to account for why they know so much history of these places.

This is their 9th user name and they collected from someone on each previous one.

Vets here so harder than most places but always be alert for the "long time reader but first time posting" newbies.

Once they start sucking up to the big boys and develop that "stand up guy with deep pockets" rep it won't be long before a move is made.

Not saying BDB is one but I'd be remiss not to bring up the history of these places and how real stiffs operate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh, homedog. You're such an SEC dumbfuck. You couldn't figure it out even if BackDoor started posting roosters and cat videos.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Posting about dumbfucks.

stevo said:
I’ve been around a long time too. I have my guesses but I have no reason to not believe what he says.

So I’ll take him as BDB until he tells us different.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do not deny or admit anything. Keep these retards in suspense. We all know I could easily slide in the "BackDoor" if I wanted and homedog would be clueless. stevo would be stevo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You gotta give MSDNC credit. They ignore real news even mass shootings to stay in Trump tone. CNN doesn't have the balls to stay in orange hate form.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Who hasn't been hit with Lawfare? I'm not sure that person exists who has any significant loyal connection to Trump. Either backstabbers or targets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fanny mobile said it was ridiculous to suggest her prosecution of Trump is political. The trial just happened to land right before the election. Cool, Fanny. So no problem pushing it 100 Jason Days to after the election.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These people are desperate and flailing. The only Jerry Ball left is to get as many convictions in before the election and hope, pray that stops Trump but they know it won't.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Poor kevin macarthy, I'm sure he thought his quitting congress would be huge news and he would be swamped with attention, at least for a few days, now the vegas shooting and other matters have meant he gets's almost nothing, not one network is even mentioning it.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Holy cow, I half expect swammy to lay out the pig christy. It's very insulting to haley that christy felt the irrisitiale urge to defend her too.