We Finally SEE why PALIN is being hidden from live interviews...

mofome

Banned
Re: We Finally SEE why PALIN is being hidden from live interviews...

Harvard Grad who came from nothing has a chance to be the President?

This clueless fuck and disgrace to man-kind is the American Dream.

It's sad to have to share the forum with obvious racists ... I'm outta this thread like a bathroom where someone just laid down a stinky pile and the stench is unbearable

12io4j2w90

:cheers:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

The good news is, Palin is pretty popular with animal lovers.

:pop:

sl55

EOG Veteran

its not about having opposing views, plenty of bright minds support each party. you seem lost, once again.
I know where I am.Where I will be,can you say the same when Shrink kicks you to the curb?It's only a matter of time,you know that,right?

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Harvard Grad who came from nothing has a chance to be the President?

This clueless fuck and disgrace to man-kind is the American Dream.

It's sad to have to share the forum with obvious racists ... I'm outta this thread like a bathroom where someone just laid down a stinky pile and the stench is unbearable

12io4j2w90

You quote me; yet I have not said a single thing that states that I'm a racist, nor have I said anything racist in regards to Obama.

My opinion remains the same. I don't give a damn if he graduated from Harvard or Hoover; he forgot to attend the class where SMARTS were being lectured about.:houra

When you run out of positive things to say about your candidate, start in with the personal attacks. Of course, with McBush, it doesn't take long to get to the ad hominems, does it?

mofome

Banned

I know where I am.Where I will be,can you say the same when Shrink kicks you to the curb?It's only a matter of time,you know that,right?

You're a bi-polar lunatic. You know that right? I'll be fine no matter what. I always have been. You, on the other hand, will stumble over your own ignorance throughout the twilight years of your life. Who's in a better position? Eh, I'll take my spot.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I don't give a damn if he graduated from Harvard or Hoover; he forgot to attend the class where SMARTS were being lectured about.

This is like one of those quotes that someone changes to make a person look dumb. Unfortunately..

So, in the whole scheme of things, has anything in this thread caused anyone to change their vote? :pop:

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Having served in the US Army for six years and currently have a Son-in-Law that is in the Air Force, there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL or SIBERIA or any other out of the way place on this planet that I will support Barack Obama. This SHIT ASS is a disgrace to man-kind. He is as fucking clueless as a headless jackass.

HOORAH!!!

The Munchkin Man is flashing you a well deserved BRAVO ZULU for telling it like it is!

SALUTE!!!

Munchkin Man

So, in the whole scheme of things, has anything in this thread caused anyone to change their vote? :pop:

It should, but 99% of the voting population is too scared or too stupid to realize that there are other options than voting for yet another Republicrat.

sl55

EOG Veteran

You're a bi-polar lunatic. You know that right? I'll be fine no matter what. I always have been. You, on the other hand, will stumble over your own ignorance throughout the twilight years of your life. Who's in a better position? Eh, I'll take my spot.

91023i2ndw;l

Good for you,may that methadone keep you on the straight and narrow,I'd rather be drug free myself,but carry on there soldier.

Not so much; but more ignorance personified has been identified. . . .:pop::cheers

mofome

Banned

Good for you,may that methadone keep you on the straight and narrow,I'd rather be drug free myself,but carry on there soldier.

You'd probably also like to be half as intelligent as a small cat, but everything cant go your way.

91023i2ndw;l

Point Given

EOG Veteran

:houra:houra:houra
well shit...we are already in debt to the chinese

whats a few more TRILLION dollars in the next 4 years

what does she care though?...as long as she has a beer in her hand life is good!

:party

mofome

Banned

what does she care though?...as long as she has a beer in her hand life is good!

keep it comin!

:party

It is truly ignorance personified to think that one individual is responsible for what you state above. You mean to tell me that Bush was capable all on his own of creating the debt to the Chinese? You might want to check with Congress on that - you know that body that's been controled by the democrats the past two years.

And as far as my level of caring on this topic or any other, it only solidifies your ignorance to even attempt to guess. It will make you look far less stupid if you quit now in your pretense to know me.

It is truly ignorance personified to think that one individual is responsible for what you state above. You mean to tell me that Bush was capable all on his own of creating the debt to the Chinese? You might want to check with Congress on that - you know that body that's been controled by the democrats the past two years.

And as far as my level of caring on this topic or any other, it only solidifies your ignorance to even attempt to guess. It will make you look far less stupid if you quit now in your pretense to know me.

While Bush 43 isn't singularly culpable for the financial ruin that the government is currently in, he does bear a large portion of responsibility because, in essence, he signs the checks.

While Bush 43 isn't singularly culpable for the financial ruin that the government is currently in, he does bear a large portion of responsibility because, in essence, he signs the checks.
Can't sign 'em if they haven't been approved by congress ... I believe they refer to it as a system of checks and balances.

:nono
I'm not "for" anyone, but I'm against some things. I don't see anything or anyone in this election to be "for."

There are many things at issue in this election to be "for." Such as: 1) the rule of law; 2) the United States Constitution; 3) a Supreme Court with Justices-not reactionary troglodytes; 4) getting out of Iraq yesterday; 5) attacking those who actually attacked us; 6) regulatory agencies that aren't in bed with the industry they are charged with regulating; 7) a competent executive branch--This can go on, but I think the idea has been adequately expressed.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

yes-i'm vo:finger004ting for obama to cancel out sportsgirls vote for mccain!

Can't sign 'em if they haven't been approved by congress ... I believe they refer to it as a system of checks and balances.

He didn't veto a single spending bill in the six years of his term where the republicans controlled congress. That's unheard of.

WTF are you even talking about? 2 years of Democrat controlled congress? THAT'S been the spending problem? That's what you're saying? :LMAO

Oh, Congress had been controlled by Republicans from 1994-2006. Contract with America and all that. Newt Gingrich. You get the idea. Well, I doubt you do, but it's comical that the notion that these last two years of a Democratic controlled congress have caused this abortion.

No administration has had runaway spending like this, ever.

If Obama wins, and fails like Carter, he'll be gone in four years. But actually voting for four more years of this disgraceful administration (close enough) strikes me as insanity.

Rookie Project

EOG Member

When you run out of positive things to say about your candidate, start in with the personal attacks. Of course, with McBush, it doesn't take long to get to the ad hominems, does it?

I guess that explains Obama's commercial mocking McCain for not using email. Never mind the fact that he can not use a keyboard, comb his hair, or tie his shoes because of his injuries. Always good to mock a guys disability or two.

mofome

Banned

He didn't veto a single spending bill in the six years of his term where the republicans controlled congress. That's unheard of.

WTF are you even talking about? 2 years of Democrat controlled congress? THAT'S been the spending problem? That's what you're saying? :LMAO

Oh, Congress had been controlled by Republicans from 1994-2006. Contract with America and all that. Newt Gingrich. You get the idea. Well, I doubt you do, but it's comical that the notion that these last two years of a Democratic controlled congress have caused this abortion.

No administration has had runaway spending like this, ever.

If Obama wins, and fails like Carter, he'll be gone in four years. But actually voting for four more years of this disgraceful administration (close enough) strikes me as insanity.

:cheers

Very much agreed, SG. Congress has never shown fiscal restraint. I think we can agree to that.

The President, however, is the last stop when it comes to financial matters, and the bottom line is that this President has not had the "spine" to check Congress. Do you disagree?

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

The thing is I think Palin is a very interesting player in this election. If McCain would be elected however I would be extremely nervous if something happened to our President and she became the top dog. (no reference to a pitbull with lipstick) In this interview, in which she had to be extremely prepared for, she did all right to say the least. She struggled with all the foreign policy questions as well as some others that struck closer to home. I have heard some people say that President Bush could not answer some of these questions either. Is that saying much? He has been one of, if not the worst Presidents in the history of our country. Should we be comparing future Presidents to him on any basis?

I am an Obama supporter, but at the same time really enjoy Palin and I am excited at the prospect of the things she is doing for the Repulican Party. It is disturbing however, that people can't admit she had a difficult interview. It is all right if a candidate struggles some, this is all new she will be fine and probably do very well come debate time, but to watch that interview and defend some of those poor answers. To not know what the Bush Doctrine is? Come on.......this people could be the next Vice President of the United States, don't make excuses. Both Republicans and Democrats need to higher our standards and make sure we are not blindly supporting people, but holding them accountable for the things they say or do. This goes for both sides. Just my two cents. Good day, and keep up the good charged arguing.

Very much agreed, SG. Congress has never shown fiscal restraint. I think we can agree to that.

The President, however, is the last stop when it comes to financial matters, and the bottom line is that this President has not had the "spine" to check Congress. Do you disagree?
Nah, I don't disagree. I'm no Bush fan, never said I was. I actually loath all politicians and it's about all I can do to drag myself to the polls and vote. I have no passion for either candidate - although I did like John Edwards and I think I would have had some vigor to vote for him. As it stands, I have done my research on each of the candidates as any responsible voter should and I have chosen the one I think is the lesser of the two evils. I think this is the best that anyone can do.

mofome

Banned

Palin supports the shooting of wolves from helicopters. she is a pos. sportsgirl supports the senseless shootings of wild animals.

Palin supports the shooting of wolves from helicopters. she is a pos. sportsgirl supports the senseless shootings of wild animals.

Was it you who suggested earlier that we shouldn't talk about politics, or am I just making that up kinda like how you make stuff up about me?

Nah, I don't disagree. I'm no Bush fan, never said I was. I actually loath all politicians and it's about all I can do to drag myself to the polls and vote. I have no passion for either candidate - although I did like John Edwards and I think I would have had some vigor to vote for him. As it stands, I have done my research on each of the candidates as any responsible voter should and I have chosen the one I think is the lesser of the two evils. I think this is the best that anyone can do.

So you would rather vote for the person that you think can "win" instead of actually voting for YOUR principles? Perhaps that is the reason why the current mess is out of proportion?

Did you investigate anyone other than the Republicrats?

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Was it you who suggested earlier that we shouldn't talk about politics, or am I just making that up kinda like how you make stuff up about me?

Way to go Sportsgirl. Should have sent a PM to Mofo titled "Hey Pot this is Kettle Calling.":LMAO

So you would rather vote for the person that you think can "win" instead of actually voting for YOUR principles? Perhaps that is the reason why the current mess is out of proportion?

Did you investigate anyone other than the Republicrats?

To tell you the truth, no. It is as you say - voting for one of the two who can win. I do, however, see your point.

To tell you the truth, no. It is as you say - voting for one of the two who can win. I do, however, see your point.

At least that is something... :cheers

To be honest, SG, I used to think just like you did and I blindly voted GOP in every election since I was first eligible in 1992.

I broke that habit in 2006 and I will never vote for an R again. Bush 43 and the GOP Congress completely betrayed every reason I supported them. I've never voted D and I never will.

We've got to get people away from this useless mentality that UNLESS you vote for a Republicrat, you are wasting your vote. A vote cast is never wasted.

At least that is something... :cheers

To be honest, SG, I used to think just like you did and I blindly voted GOP in every election since I was first eligible in 1992.

I broke that habit in 2006 and I will never vote for an R again. Bush 43 and the GOP Congress completely betrayed every reason I supported them. I've never voted D and I never will.

We've got to get people away from this useless mentality that UNLESS you vote for a Republicrat, you are wasting your vote. A vote cast is never wasted.

Agreed, my friend. I will spend some time on these thought this week. Who knows - maybe someone in this thread will change their vote ;)

mofome

Banned

You support Palin correct? She supports the senseless shooting of wild dogs. I just thought you were a dog lover, i must have been mistaken.

Agreed, my friend. I will spend some time on these thought this week. Who knows - maybe someone in this thread will change their vote ;)

:houra

I doubt anyone who posted in this thread will change their vote. I truly doubt that many people who posted IN this thread will actually vote.