We Finally SEE why PALIN is being hidden from live interviews...

Re: We Finally SEE why PALIN is being hidden from live interviews...

For the past 8 years, we've had an administration that has "lied" us into an unprovoked war, has subverted the U.S. Constitution into a meaningless document by proffering lies and fear, has lied to us about the economy and even stooped so low as to lie to us about the origins of 9-11, using it for self promotion and has abused our beloved veterans and troops on the ground. John McCain offers exactly the same kind of leadership (sic). More lies. More deceit. More inadequacy. More divisive rhetoric. A candidate's campaign is an outlier of what their administration will look and act like. Enough!

sl55

EOG Veteran

My wife and I gross about 135K. Under Obamas tax plan our personal income tax will go down about $400.00 a year.

He is only going to income tax pound the VERY rich, we have been taking it in the ass from the wealthy pricks who rule this country forever.

FUCK THEM

:houra
You obviously have no investments or you wouldn't be making such a silly statement.

the top 1% already pay over 40% of the nations taxes.

Dont you think they are doing there share already?

How much more do you want to tax them?

You mean the poor bastards are going to have to settle for one private jet instead of two and thier tax attorneys are going to have to get paid more to invent tax loop holes?

FUCK THEM

:+excited-

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

For the past 8 years, we've had an administration that has "lied" us into an unprovoked war, has subverted the U.S. Constitution into a meaningless document by proffering lies and fear, has lied to us about the economy and even stooped so low as to lie to us about the origins of 9-11, using it for self promotion and has abused our beloved veterans and troops on the ground. John McCain offers exactly the same kind of leadership (sic). More lies. More deceit. More inadequacy. More divisive rhetoric. A candidate's campaign is an outlier of what their administration will look and act like. Enough!

You need to get it in your head that George Bush is not running for president.

Believe you me, if a president could have 3 terms and he would be running again I promise you he would not be getting my vote.

I vote for McCain is not an endorsement of Bush.
2 different people.

I may be just as pissed about McCain in 4 years, but at least I like a good portion of what he is saying.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

You mean the poor bastards are going to have to settle for one private jet instead of two and thier tax attorneys are going to have to get paid more to invent tax loop holes?

FUCK THEM

No, they will keep the 2 private jets. What they will do is cut wages and jobs from the middle class making the gap between the haves and have nots even bigger then it is right now.

Rookie Project

EOG Member

FUCK THEM

No, he is talking about the bastards that give guys like you jobs. You must be one helluva employee.

You obviously have no investments or you wouldn't be making such a silly statement.

You obviously represent yourself as some rich fuck, did you get lost? The is EOG not E Trade?

I've invested $40.00 in Kansas tonight, I'll be investing more in bar keno, Sam Adams draft and possibly five bucks in the jukebox for some Toby Keith tunes later this afternoon. I'm American middle class and don't give a shit about your investments, do you think MOST of us do?

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Sarah Palin has it all. She is dishonest. She is a religious nut. She is incurious. She is anti-science. She is inexperienced. She abuses her authority. She hides behind executive privilege. She is a big spender. She works from the gut and places a greater value on instinct than knowledge.

And most dangerous of all, she is supremely self-confident to the point of not recognizing how ill-equipped she is to lead the country.
"I'm very proud of my Muslim faith.....errrrrrrrrr I mean Christian faith."

sl55

EOG Veteran

So you think Saddams way of leadership is okay,have you read the atrocities of the Hussein family?Whether or not they found weapons of mass destruction is irrelavent,the guy was a killer of innocent people and if he had the chance,he would have attacked this country,good riddence to bad rubbish,at least I got something for my tax dollars.

No, he is talking about the bastards that give guys like you jobs. You must be one helluva employee.

Yep, my heart bleeds for enron exec types. You must be one helluva asshole to make assumptions regarding the quality of someones work you know nothing of.

So you think Saddams way of leadership is okay,have you read the atrocities of the Hussein family?Whether or not they found weapons of mass destruction is irrelavent,the guy was a killer of innocent people and if he had the chance,he would have attacked this country,good riddence to bad rubbish,at least I got something for my tax dollars.

So the fact that the US chose the wrong country to invade, lied about it, and killed thousands of innocent people makes you feel better about your tax dollars? :finger004

sl55

EOG Veteran

You obviously represent yourself as some rich fuck, did you get lost? The is EOG not E Trade?

I've invested $40.00 in Kansas tonight, I'll be investing more in bar keno, Sam Adams draft and possibly five bucks in the jukebox for some Toby Keith tunes later this afternoon. I'm American middle class and don't give a shit about your investments, do you think MOST of us do?

No K-1,I actually make less than you and your wife,but I invested in real estate for the future years ago,but now if I sell if obama gets in,he takes 28% instead of the 15% now.You need to look at all aspects of the situation.

My best friends son died for your tax dollar investment long after the rubbish was hung by the neck until dead.

Tell him about protecting your investments and supporting your war

mofome

Banned

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

Thats the absolute largest load of shit ive ever heard.

No K-1,I actually make less than you and your wife,but I invested in real estate for the future years ago,but now if I sell if obama gets in,he takes 28% instead of the 15% now.You need to look at all aspects of the situation.

I don't have that problem, under the Bush administation my home is worth $71,000 less that what I bought it for.

:LMAO

Rookie Project

EOG Member

Yep, my heart bleeds for enron exec types. You must be one helluva asshole to make assumptions regarding the quality of someones work you know nothing of.

Your boss is not your enemy. Can we agree on that?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this is hardly worth discussing Obama will win this election by a margin of about 70-90 electoral votes and be pres soon.

Palin is interesting nice of for the news cable talk shows for the next 53 days, nice to have something to kick around. fun for Saturday night live but she and McCain have no chance at winning in Nov.

it really does not matter if she led the PTA or drove to hockey or ever met Mr. president of France..

Illini

EOG Senior Member

this is hardly worth discussing Obama will win this election by a margin of about 70-90 electoral votes and be pres soon.

Palin is interesting nice of for the news cable talk shows for the next 53 days, nice to have something to kick around. fun for Saturday night live but she and McCain have no chance at winning in Nov.

it really does not matter if she led the PTA or drove to hockey or ever met Mr. president of France..
Not so fast, my friend. People are starting to realize that Obama is one shady cat, and nobody really has any clue who he is or what he's about. He can read speeches well, but that won't cut it for most people outside of the ghetto.

sl55

EOG Veteran

So the fact that the US chose the wrong country to invade, lied about it, and killed thousands of innocent people makes you feel better about your tax dollars? :finger004
How was it the wrong country?I need to understand these things.No need for the:finger004Asshole,all I've done is ask for logical answers,but that seems a task for you.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Not so fast, my friend. People are starting to realize that Obama is one shady cat, and nobody really has any clue who he is or what he's about. He can read speeches well, but that won't cut it for most people outside of the ghetto.

Ill wager you a burritto as big as your head but no more!

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

McCain is lock for Flordia and Ohio.

I would favor McCain heavy in this election unless they find out some dirt on someone that we dont know about yet.

I.E Reverend Wright.

Because McCain does not have the protection of the media like Obama does.

vikingboy13

EOG Senior Member

Plain and simple. If you liked the last 7.5 years, vote for McCain. He voted with Bush 90% of the time. If not, vote for Obama. By the way, isn't it strange that McCain picked his VP in a 45 minute phone call? I do not think we need another President who goes with his hunches, instead of research.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Thats the absolute largest load of shit ive ever heard.
This coming from a kid who still lives with mommy and thinks property taxes are something you pay on your playstation.Tell us all about when you have worked in the real world,not this fantasy world you think is a job.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

I can't believe some of the toxic waste that I have looked at in this asinine thread.

Having served in the US Army for six years and currently have a Son-in-Law that is in the Air Force, there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL or SIBERIA or any other out of the way place on this planet that I will support Barack Obama. This SHIT ASS is a disgrace to man-kind. He is as fucking clueless as a headless jackass.

Now, with that said: Is John McCain the answer to the problem? Only time will tell. I do know this much. Since George Bush has been in the office, I have only had to pay additional taxes at the end of the year only once; and, that one time was his FIRST year in office. That first year was spent cleaning up EIGHT years of Shit left over from the previous administration.

mofome

Banned

This coming from a kid who still lives with mommy and thinks property taxes are something you pay on your playstation.Tell us all about when you have worked in the real world,not this fantasy world you think is a job.

People like you are whats wrong with the world. Simpletons who have no idea whats actually going on. You make an embarrassingly stupid comment and then get defensive with me because i was kind enough to point it out. The statement i replied to could not have been more ignorant. You don't know shit about me, you obviously don't know shit about why we're in Iraq, and you embarrass your party.

congrats.

mofome

Banned

I can't believe some of the toxic waste that I have looked at in this asinine thread.

Having served in the US Army for six years and currently have a Son-in-Law that is in the Air Force, there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL or SIBERIA or any other out of the way place on this planet that I will support Barack Obama. This SHIT ASS is a disgrace to man-kind. He is as fucking clueless as a headless jackass.

Now, with that said: Is John McCain the answer to the problem? Only time will tell. I do know this much. Since George Bush has been in the office, I have only had to pay additional taxes at the end of the year only once; and, that one time was his FIRST year in office. That first year was spent cleaning up EIGHT years of Shit left over from the previous administration.

thats awesome. blame the previous administration for the problems. Clinton is probably to blame for the disaster in iraq. it cant be your contention that bush is doing a good job, can it?

:pop:

cincy_

EOG Veteran

shrink, i have one queston for you. i am new her so i dont know if you have answered it before.
1) Have you served your country?

he might not have .. but at least he didn't dodge the draft like Bushie and Dickey and Bubba did.

cincy_

EOG Veteran

People like you are whats wrong with the world. Simpletons who have no idea whats actually going on. You make an embarrassingly stupid comment and then get defensive with me because i was kind enough to point it out. The statement i replied to could not have been more ignorant. You don't know shit about me, you obviously don't know shit about why we're in Iraq, and you embarrass your party.

congrats.

Uh ... can I nominate this for "Line of the Day"?

Don't say "The statement i replied to could not have been more ignorant" yet.

I think sl55 will come up with something even more ignorant in reply ...

Suggestion to sl55: When you're debating something and it's out of your league, leave the 5 year old PlayStation jokes at home.

heatohio, you are pathetic

Pathetic for what sheep boy? Maybe I'm not willing to join a fascist military that sends men and women to kill and die in the name of money. I'm not a drone unwilling to see my country for what it is, a disgrace and a disaster. I love my country enough to want it to change. You hate this country so much that you want it to continue down a path that will lead to our end.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

I do know this much Mofo.

You put that DickHead (Obama) in office, you will see gas rise to between 8-10 dollars a gallon. He said so on Larry King Live. He also stated that he would revert back to the Clinton Tax laws. Which means that everyone of us that had relief from the marriage penalty tax from Slick Willy's era will began to suffer once again; meaning that is cheaper to be single than it is to be married.

As for my comment. Did I blame a Goddamn thing about Iraq on Clinton. Re-read the fucking post again, you moron, and get back to me on it. Otherwise, quit making shit up and shut the fuck up.

sl55

EOG Veteran

congrats.
Yeah,anybody that doesn't have the same views as the knower of all is a simpleton,why don't you try looking into others peoples perspectives sometime instead of thinking you are the sole authority?

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Yeah,anybody that doesn't have the same views as the knower of all is a simpleton,why don't you try looking into others peoples perspectives sometime instead of thinking you are the sole authority?

Wow ... you managed to drop to drop the lame PS joke ... good for you ... you're making progress.

cincy_

EOG Veteran

You forgot to throw Biden in there. Last I saw of him, he was running for VP.

.. and Al Gore.

... but Al Gore and Biden never came back a few years later claiming to be 'Mr. Tough Guy' and 'Mr. Macho Man' like the two wusses (Dickie and Bushie) who tucked their tails between their legs during Vietnam.

... on the other hand, Gore did nothing for the envioronment for 8 years he was VP, and now gets the Nobel Prize for it? Give me a break.

This SHIT ASS is a disgrace to man-kind. He is as fucking clueless as a headless jackass.

Harvard Grad who came from nothing has a chance to be the President?

This clueless fuck and disgrace to man-kind is the American Dream.

It's sad to have to share the forum with obvious racists ... I'm outta this thread like a bathroom where someone just laid down a stinky pile and the stench is unbearable

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

I do know this much Mofo.

You put that DickHead (Obama) in office, you will see gas rise to between 8-10 dollars a gallon. He said so on Larry King Live. He also stated that he would revert back to the Clinton Tax laws. Which means that everyone of us that had relief from the marriage penalty tax from Slick Willy's era will began to suffer once again; meaning that is cheaper to be single than it is to be married.

As for my comment. Did I blame a Goddamn thing about Iraq on Clinton. Re-read the fucking post again, you moron, and get back to me on it. Otherwise, quit making shit up and shut the fuck up.

1) relax yourself, little feller.
2) i never said you blamed clinton for iraq, it was a sarcastic comment. not real bright buddy?
3) all this name calling makes you seem intelligent. im pleased to know you're a mccain supporter.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

its not about having opposing views, plenty of bright minds support each party. you seem lost, once again.