Trump steamed up to -150

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Here is a Trump tweet that didn't age well

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · Jul 9, 2017
Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded..

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here is a Trump tweet that didn't age well

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · Jul 9, 2017
Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded..
I dont quite understand this nonsense about hacking, of course they're hacking us, just as we are to them, nothing wrong with it from what I can see.

kane

EOG master
I dont quite understand this nonsense about hacking, of course they're hacking us, just as we are to them, nothing wrong with it from what I can see.

Of course you don't care what Putin does to our country, that's why you and your orange hero are traitors, Jan 20 things all change, Putin's puppet will be gone and he'll have to deal with a real president

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course you don't care what Putin does to our country, that's why you and your orange hero are traitors, Jan 20 things all change, Putin's puppet will be gone and he'll have to deal with a real president
Oh yea, whats biden going to do, slap the old sanctions on him, lol.

You guys are funny.

blueline

EOG Master

Even John Bolton in an interview yesterday said he .likes what Biden said about Russia as long as it tisnt just lip-service and there are actions.

kane

EOG master
I'll ask again, what actions?

Biden isn't the president yet, it's not like he can announce to the world what he'll do to Russia, you'll find out Jan 20 what he'll do. One thing I know he won't do is ignore the issue and go golfing, I'm pretty sure about that

kane

EOG master
The orange pig doesn't care who did it, he doesn't care about the thousands of Americans dying daily due to Covd, all he cares about is his non stop whining about the rigged election, the fact that he's still the president and needs to perform his duty means squat to him. I wish there was a way we can force him out now before he can do further damage to our nation, Jan 20 can't get here soon enough

blueline

EOG Master
treason

NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They have been working on a relief package. Take it up with Trump. He's probably out Christmas shopping or celebrating Hanaukkah still with the Kushners.

Democrats wanted much more for the working class and poor. One Republicon, Russian Ron, prevented the bill from passing. Why do average Americans continue to vote against their best interests? I touched on one major reason. The 1500 right wing radio stations throughout America, unfortunately influenced many with their lies and hate.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Democrats wanted much more for the working class and poor. One Republicon, Russian Ron, prevented the bill from passing. Why do average Americans continue to vote against their best interests? I touched on one major reason. The 1500 right wing radio stations throughout America, unfortunately influenced many with their lies and hate.
Because they priortize their guns, immigration, and abortion. Didn't say its right, but its what they do.

retired Col Lawrence Wilkerson said if he were in charge he would call Michael Flynn back to active duty and then prosecute him
The amount of people that've been incarcerated because of trump is already staggering. We've only seen the beginning as that list is going to expand greatly in the next few years.

Everything trump touches turns to shit

blueline

EOG Master
“He’s a disgrace to his uniform,” says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, discussing Gen. Michael Flynn floating the idea that Trump invoke martial law to overturn the election

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
so good to see the Biden press conference today and see someone sounding Presidential and displaying leadership
There have been very few (if any) displayed by Trump in four years.he had many chances, but decided to make everything personal instead.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies”

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ice getting sued by 40 migrant women. Trump's America, what a great country?

Mike Flynn tells Benedict Donald to send military into battleground states and confiscate voting machines and rerun the election?

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free. He's my un-American hero".
-Dumb Alfie

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trump's personal media outlets had to tell their retarded viewers that their claims of software vote manipulation were complete steaming shit lobs.

Trump cried fraud for a whole month but did not file 1 (one) charge of fraud in a court of law.

There is no Kraken and the elite strike force is back to defending parking violations.

PLEASE DONATE NOW TO THE OFFICIAL ELECTION DEFENSE FUND. ACT NOW, YOUR FREEDOM IS AT STAKE.

(sorry Bodine you got hosed this all goes to money I owe and am not gonna pay back whether you give or not. Basically theft but you dig that shit its true MAGA.)

howid

EOG Dedicated
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) is United States legislation regulating online gambling. It was added as Title VIII to the SAFE Port Act (found at 31 U.S.C. §§ 53615367) which otherwise regulated port security. The UIGEA prohibits gambling businesses from "knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in a bet or wager that involves the use of the Internet and that is unlawful under any federal or state law."[1] The act specifically excludes fantasy sports that meet certain requirements, skill games, and legal intrastate and intertribal gaming. The law does not expressly mention state lotteries, nor does it clarify whether interstate wagering on horse racing is legal.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump pardons manaford and stone

Two Russian agents. He also pardoned 2 other Russian agents. Mike Flynn and George Populopolis. The corruption and cover up to conspire against America has come full circle. Trump dangled pardons to the above 4 Russian agents in exchange for silence. Aka a Quid pro quo.