Trump steamed up to -150

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"The Democratic Party is the only party that stands for the ideals of American Liberty"...
Steve Schmidt

Steve Schmidt has also become a single issue voter during the Trump Era and the flourishing radical right wing movement. The single issue being "To protect America's democracy". With all the lies being told by Trump and radical right wing hate radio it gonna take a large coalition of good Americans to defeat the Un-American movement led by Benedict Donald.

blueline

EOG Master
Saw an Andy Griffith yesterday...they were trying ti vaccinate the entire county...Rafe Hollister wouldnt get a tetanus shot

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe they can discuss all of the illegals coming up thru Mexico hoping Biden grants them citizenship. I better get my free stuff before they come and get it all.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How does the right to bear arms fit into pro-constitutional talk?

The left isn't against the right to bear arms. They believe in what the constitution meant. They don't believe in the individual right to bear automatic rifles or assault rifles. Because it's to easy for minors to obtain and commit serial killings. Only to be applauded as a hero by the radical righties. It's just to easy. The righties interpretation of the right to bear arms is ridiculous and influenced by the profit mined NRA and their radical hate ideology, not by common sense or what the founding founders had in mind. IMO!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How do you interpret someone who is running for office stating that they will go after your guns? Probably the same way people were insisting on defunding Minn police. That stuff gets a lot of play on conservative radio. My father listened to it for years, bored the hell out of me.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I still don’t understand the point you were trying to get at with some few lib stations in the country. There isn’t many rap stations out there either.

Bushay

NHL Expert
How do you interpret someone who is running for office stating that they will go after your guns? Probably the same way people were insisting on defunding Minn police. That stuff gets a lot of play on conservative radio. My father listened to it for years, bored the hell out of me.
They will go after their high powered guns that are proven time after time to be the weapons used to cause the most deaths in mass shootings and deaths that could have been prevented if proper background checks were in place. So another children's school or night club doesn't have to lose lives because of comments like this coming from primarily the Right! I've never heard a single politician from the left claim they do not believe in the right to bear arms. They just want some common sense used in issuing licenses for them. Flat out. They are coming to take your guns!!!! That's radical righties paranoid the left in charge wants to disarm them. Completely false and hyperbole. If you can't read between the lines and figure that out you're not paying attention close enough and are just as guilty as them. I have guns. I'm not worried one bit that someone from either party wants to come and get them from me so I can't protect myself, my family, or my property.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I didn't say anything that Runner didn't say. The NRA the only thing stopping common sense from prevailing. Just makes me cringe every time I'm involved or hear a conversation some idiot with 25+ guns in multiple gun cases in the house not willing to concede to common sense with the answer every single time being if they give them an inch they will take a mile then they walk away with a look on their face like this conversation ends here and now. Fuck these Whyat Earp thinking dopes trying to overcompensate cause god punished with small penis'.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I still don’t understand the point you were trying to get at with some few lib stations in the country. There isn’t many rap stations out there either.

The point is 1500 right wing hate radio stations telling lies and spinning truth easily influences so many people. Especially low info people, uneducated people and people that just want to be the lies.. People end up voting against their best interest because they believe the lies and spin being peddled by these 1,500 right wing, pro Trump radio stations. I thought that would have been clear. 1,500 vs. 50. The spin can't get much more lopsided that that?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The point is 1500 right wing hate radio stations telling lies and spinning truth easily influences so many people. Especially low info people, uneducated people and people that just want to be the lies.. People end up voting against their best interest because they believe the lies and spin being peddled by these 1,500 right wing, pro Trump radio stations. I thought that would have been clear. 1,500 vs. 50. The spin can't get much more lopsided that that?

And there is no spin from the left ever? Come on.

What is their best interest? Does it ever occur to you that people vote for their best interests which may just be different than yours? How many city people vote for rural issues? I doubt many.

blueline

EOG Master
Rafe Hollister went and grabbed his rifle and fired off a warning shot at Barney....ahhh the good old days of country life...time to milk Ole Bessie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And there is no spin from the left ever? Come on.

What is their best interest? Does it ever occur to you that people vote for their best interests which may just be different than yours? How many city people vote for rural issues? I doubt many.

I never said that. I said it's extremely lopsided. Yes I'm bias. But I believe it's quite obvious the preposterous amount of blame falls on the current Republican party. I know you don't agree with the obvious. But they have become highly partisan, tribal, hypocritical, propagandist, hateful, criminal and autocratic. Steve Schmidt, a former conservative Republican now a conservative Democrat would agree. He's much smarter than me and I'm guessing you?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I never said that. I said it's extremely lopsided. Yes I'm bias. But I believe it's quite obvious the preposterous amount of blame falls on the current Republican party. I know you don't agree with the obvious. But they have become highly partisan, tribal, hypocritical, propagandist, hateful, criminal and autocratic. Steve Schmidt, a former conservative Republican now a conservative Democrat would agree. He's much smarter than me and I'm guessing you?
The obvious is both sides do it. Somehow you think Biden and the left somehow care - they are like Trump, they care about their interests first, everyone else gets crumbs. People are hurting here, but illegals (yes they are illegals) can't wait to come overso Biden makes them legal and get on the gravy train.

I know who Steve Schmidt is, he could switch right back over to R when Trump is out.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The obvious is both sides do it. Somehow you think Biden and the left somehow care - they are like Trump, they care about their interests first, everyone else gets crumbs. People are hurting here, but illegals (yes they are illegals) can't wait to come overso Biden makes them legal and get on the gravy train.

I know who Steve Schmidt is, he could switch right back over to R when Trump is out.
He switched when the Idiot is already out. He ain't coming back until all remnants of the Nazi Cultists are totally repudiated by those still in the R's. Like he said, he's a one Issue voter now, and that issue is Liberty. I know and relate to his disgust at his long time party. It's pretty much what I felt in the early 90's when the D's embraced The Clintons and all they stood for, I left the party for a couple of decades, only to return so that I could vote against the next Clinton in my Primary.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think
He switched when the Idiot is already out. He ain't coming back until all remnants of the Nazi Cultists are totally repudiated by those still in the R's. Like he said, he's a one Issue voter now, and that issue is Liberty. I know and relate to his disgust at his long time party. It's pretty much what I felt in the early 90's when the D's embraced The Clintons and all they stood for, I left the party for a couple of decades, only to return so that I could vote against the next Clinton in my Primary.
I think those people get weeded out pretty fast unless they conform

I’d have no issue voting R if they’d just get back to a lot of issues they used to stand for

They claim to be fiscally conservative but that’s been blown to pieces. Watch how they all claim to be concerned about spending starting Jan 20 however

The R’s of today don’t give one fuck about governing. It’s all about power. They constantly tout deregulation but that’s only so their corporate interests can run amok with screwing over the working class.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
add the russian hack to list on trumps watch

Russia attacked the 2016 election. Trump's response "I believe Putin over America's intelligence".

Putin placed bounties on the heads of American soldiers. Trump's response "silence".

Now this massive cyberattack on the Treasury and other US government agencies. Trump's response "silence".
My avatar says it all. Said it from day one. "Trump is a Traitor". And it was obvious.

With that said, the Republicons in Congress have also been silent. Despicable

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Russia attacked the 2016 election. Trump's response "I believe Putin over America's intelligence".

Putin placed bounties on the heads of American soldiers. Trump's response "silence".

Now this massive cyberattack on the Treasury and other US government agencies. Trump's response "silence".
My avatar says it all. Said it from day one. "Trump is a Traitor". And it was obvious.

With that said, the Republicons in Congress have also been silent. Despicable
They have been working on a relief package. Take it up with Trump. He's probably out Christmas shopping or celebrating Hanaukkah still with the Kushners.

kane

EOG master
Four years of conning and grifting, hope trump and the rest of his crime family wind up in prison for a very long time