Trump steamed up to -150

cheapseats

EOG Master
You're vote no longer means shit. I pray you live long enough to see you're life dismantled, ruined and you die of poverty stricken leftist control. It's coming.

blueline

EOG Master
Steve Schmidt tonight " the pro-democracy coalition has to stick together we can't let them win another election"
Ive said it..hes sayimg it...its us against them

Bigrunner

EOG Master
democracy through ballot stuffing.

Cupcake, I fucking sick of your conspiracies and excuses.

Tonight Steve Schmidt, a conservative and former republican and co founder of The Lincoln Project, says he has become a single issue voter. Too protect America's democracy. With Trump and the radical right wing, its gonna take a coalition of left and right to defeat the un-Americans and Nazis. He has reached out to AOC with open arms. She responded "we will take down the Nazis and traitors together". Vindication is very sweet.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Joe Biden’s Pesky Little Vietnam Draft Dodging Problem
While first glance at Creepy Joe Biden’s long career in politics would give you the impression of a racist plagiarism and serious pedophile, dont’ worry, there’s far more skeletons in his closet.
In addition to everything we already know is wrong with Joe Biden, he also seems to have a history of evading the draft in Vietnam, according to a report from

While first glance at Creepy Joe Biden’s long career in politics would give you the impression of a racist plagiarism and serious pedophile, dont’ worry, there’s far more skeletons in his closet.
In addition to everything we already know is wrong with Joe Biden, he also seems to have a history of evading the draft in Vietnam, according to a report from
Serious pedohilia? That’s trumps issue

kane

EOG master

Your guy got 5 deferments to not serve, but you're worried about Biden dodging the draft? C'mom man, at least one of his sons served, unlike the orange scumbag

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Your guy got 5 deferments to not serve, but you're worried about Biden dodging the draft? C'mom man, at least one of his sons served, unlike the orange scumbag
trump and biden both did the same thing with getting out of the war...truth will set you free
now down to the sons..........lo

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There's gonna be a doctor in the house. Thank you God!

"Omar married her brother"
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free"
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

"NK denuked! They had no choice after Trump parked an aircraft carrier off their coastline".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When Dumb Don from the Bully pulpit suggested to inject poison, Dumb Alfie defended him by claiming he was referring to hydrogen peroxide. Lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
When Dumb Don from the Bully pulpit suggested to inject poison, Dumb Alfie defended him by claiming he was referring to hydrogen peroxide. Lol

fangfang runner claims he never lies.........oh my........

pedophile stiff.........now there is something to laugh at.........

ray, what about my bets? lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
potus cant fire fbi director
-fangfang runner

potus cant fire an ambassador
-fangfang runner

vindman makes policy, not potus
-fangfang runner

ray i need the funds to bet. no sane person will give me credit.
-fangfang stiff runner

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Un-American Dumb Alfie, posts one lie after one lie, after one false allegation, after one baseless claim after another false allegation.

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested".
Very Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
Un-American Dumb Alfie

"Joe Biden is a Pedophile"
Zero credibility Dumb Alfie

'Bigrunner is a pedophile"
Zero credibility Dumb Alfie

"Bigrunner Sister is a Lesbian"
"Omar married her brother"
'Rachel Maddow sucks"
"Hillary is a dyke"
"I love Trump and I hate women, they're all lesbians"
Low Info Gay Alfie

"NK denuked and you would too if my hero Trump parked an aircraft carrier off your coast"
Very Dumb Alfie

"Roger Stone is innocent and free"
"Paul Manafort is innocent and free"
"Julian Assange is a hero of mine"
"No collusion"
- UnAmerican Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Steve Schmidt is registering as a Democrat

Speaking of Steve Schmidt, he describes the Republicon party as a coalition of conservatives and autocrats. Obviously he's being way to nice. But the party has been exposed as Un-American as possible
Nazi's, traitors and Mike Flynn supporters

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free"
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Last edited: