Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
If he wants to see the greatest threat to open society, he should look in the mirror.

What is headed our way is a lot bigger than soros . China and russia do not care if we are republicans or dems. That is when the US citizens will stop fighting each other. Civil war brings a lot of countries down. There are signs just before the war. A great book to read is the changing world order. It is about what is coming with china and the US.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What is headed our way is a lot bigger than soros . China and russia do not care if we are republicans or dems. That is when the US citizens will stop fighting each other. Civil war brings a lot of countries down. There are signs just before the war. A great book to read is the changing world order. It is about what is coming with china and the US.
Russia will outsmart our idiot leaders everytime.

1653447693705.png

cheapseats

EOG Master
Regurgitating the same old political bullshit on the Texas incident. I'm sure he has a plan. Fucktard Biden and his 36% need to be shipped to Ukraine for easy $$.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
just like in 1979-89?

just like when we took all their countries when they fell apart?

You're actually putting Joe Biden on the same level as Ronald Reagan?

LMAO.

JFC. You are dumb.

Reagan was cordial with Gorbachev the same way Trump was with Putin.

Of course, you idiot libtards learn nothing from history.

MrTop

EOG Master
You're actually putting Joe Biden on the same level as Ronald Reagan?

LMAO.

JFC. You are dumb.

Reagan was cordial with Gorbachev the same way Trump was with Putin.

Of course, you idiot libtards learn nothing from history.

that is the russian afghan war you idiot

dope on wheels

mr merlin

EOG Master
Contrast the moronic and ignorant response from Walker with what Steve Kerr said. One of them is running for the Senate, the other is a basketball coach, it's little wonder why politics in this country is so fucked up, when a basketball coach makes more sense than a potential Senator, something's wrong

Didn't he demand last year that police be removed from schools? I think he did,.

Yea, steve kerr has tons of influence. I'm not kidding when I say I probably have more influence on national opinion than he does, LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Taken? How many has the US taken? lets see, iraq - nope, afghanistan - nope, libya - nope, syria - nope. i think we're at zero.

US owns iraq

iraq --- us bases there...the US WILL BE THERE FOR DECADES--get out of the farm

nice try

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Taken? How many has the US taken? lets see, iraq - nope, afghanistan - nope, libya - nope, syria - nope. i think we're at zero.

Russia’s Oil Production Has Plunged Even As Its Revenue Climbs​

By Tsvetana Paraskova - May 25, 2022, 6:00 PM CDT

• A combination of sanctions and an oil major exodus in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine has caused Russian oil production to plunge.
  • While higher oil and natural gas prices have sent its revenues to new highs, its production is likely to shrink significantly in the long term.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master

Russia’s Oil Production Has Plunged Even As Its Revenue Climbs​

By Tsvetana Paraskova - May 25, 2022, 6:00 PM CDT

• A combination of sanctions and an oil major exodus in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine has caused Russian oil production to plunge.
  • While higher oil and natural gas prices have sent its revenues to new highs, its production is likely to shrink significantly in the long term.
That's not the data I've seen, march had a very modest drop - from roughly 11 million bbls/day to 10.5, april saw a rebound.

There is no chance it has "plunged", i suspect that's a biased article.

MrTop

EOG Master
That's not the data I've seen, march had a very modest drop - from roughly 11 million bbls/day to 10.5, april saw a rebound.

There is no chance it has "plunged", i suspect that's a biased article.

russia's own central central bank said there is going to be a sharp reduction in GDP

is that bias too?

ricc

EOG Member
https://enjazalkhaleej.com/شروط-دخول-أبوظبي-من-دبي-للسياح/
https://advocatesnairobi.com/سعر-olaplex-في-السعودية/
https://kerbymethodconsulting.com/أنواع-العملات-الرقمية-واسعارها-91997/
https://kerbymethodconsulting.com/إتسي-78573/

kane

EOG master
Once again, Herschel Walker proves he's one dumb motherfucker, every time this idiot opens his mouth he proves how fucking ignorant he is

kane

EOG master
Here's his solution to the gun problem

what about getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking into things like that and we can stop that that way

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Once again, Herschel Walker proves he's one dumb motherfucker, every time this idiot opens his mouth he proves how fucking ignorant he is

kane the racist.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's his solution to the gun problem

what about getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking into things like that and we can stop that that way
Good old herschel, not going to pretend he's smart - sure doesn't look like it , but how many senators are smart? Not very many I'm afraid.