NCAAF Conference Championship games

boston massacre

EOG Master
I agree that they're not the same team, of course they're not as good without their QB, but if FSU with their backup QB played Washington on a neutral field, I would pick FSU to win that game, the Huskies edge on offense would be negated by the Noles edge on defense, if the committee's task was to get the four best teams in, they failed, Washington isn't a top four team in the country, they're a good team that won a lot of close games, they're a couple of bounces away from having two or three losses, it's just my opinion of course, but I honestly think even without Travis FSU is a better team than Washington

You Don't Know Anything About Football.

FSU Better Than Wash, Without Travis.

Consistently Stupid.

Last edited:

howid

EOG Dedicated
When Florida State got left out of the college football playoff, it cost the ACC $6M from the money that the playoff generates; 14 teams in the ACC, that’s $428,571 per school.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is the answer. Bowls back to original. More teams will have incentive to land top 2 rankings. Final audition. Also preserves regular season rivalries for retard John Ziegler.

Super Show Saturday
Super Show Sunday

The biggest sports weekend of the year every year.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm amazed how most of theses guys stay academically eligible with practice and all these games. Some don't. They make up the units in summer school to get back on the team in the fall.

You never hear about it however. 🙊

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm amazed how most of theses guys stay academically eligible with practice and all these games. Some don't. They make up the units in summer school to get back on the team in the fall.

You never hear about it however. 🙊
They dont do the old way of simply having a schedule of BS classes where the professors just give passing grades because they have agreed to do so? Either that or handing in material that was done by someone else?

boston massacre

EOG Master
So now naturally, Ty Thompson, a former 4 star who waited his turn after the Nix transfer is gone.

That's the problem with this easy free agency, guys that have been with the program for years, practice, film meetings, et al... get fucked.

He's a good QB, hopefully he finds his spot.

The Original Clemson QB, Ulagula ?? , Who Signed as a Free Agent With Oregon St. , Declared For Free Agency Again.

And These Guys Only Sign, If They're Promised The Starting Job.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Crazy stevo but Truth Social:

There is more year to year player turnover in college football than the NFLe - in quantity and quality.

Heim

EOG Master
Believe it or not, the FLA AG is getting involved now with a anti-trust investigation. She sent a demand letter today requesting all documents that led to their (CFP) decision to leave STATE out.

Is this what sports has become? 🙄

mr merlin

EOG Master
Believe it or not, the FLA AG is getting involved now with a anti-trust investigation. She sent a demand letter today requesting all documents that led to their (CFP) decision to leave STATE out.

Is this what sports has become? 🙄
If they have nothing to hide they should be happy to turn over their records.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's crazy, she is going to want all communications in and out of CFP to look for collusion and other reasons "FSU was left out".

They were left out because instead of top 4 they're about a top 30 team right now. Dumb fuck.

Lucky Florida is crime free so plenty of time to go after votes with this ridiculous agenda.

railbird

EOG Master
It's crazy, she is going to want all communications in and out of CFP to look for collusion and other reasons "FSU was left out".

They were left out because instead of top 4 they're about a top 30 team right now. Dumb fuck.

Lucky Florida is crime free so plenty of time to go after votes with this ridiculous agenda.
I wish calif had an ag to go after carol folt for signing big 10

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I like Oregon because they will be motivated. I don't like Ohio State because they will mail it in.
The one thing OSU has is plenty of 4-5 star backups eager to play. There does seem to be some uncertainty around the program these days though.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Their offense was suspect at full strength. Why they lost to Michigan. Now, forget it. Even if Maserati plays which I doubt.