NBA Playoffs...

Heim

EOG Master
I like Malone, but when the going gets tough, too much Jokic/Murray two man game down the stretch.

Miami had figured out how to stop it with switches and have somebody going with Jokic at all times on the roll.

Obv. Malone doesn't trust anyone else with the ball late.

Heim

EOG Master
So one win in Denver and Miami goes from +650 to +225!?

Perception on Nuggets a little too high early?

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Remember this: Miami up 3-1 vs bucks: roles have flipped for the overall series winner. The Bucks are now +115 to win the series after starting out as huge favorites at -1,200; the Heat are -140 after starting at +700.

kane

EOG master
Herro out for game 3, at this point I'm starting to think the best thing is for him to not play, they have something really good going on, why mess things up by bringing back a guy who hasn't played in 6 weeks

If you like the Nuggets to win it all I would jump on the -270 right now. Tonight's game has blowout written all over it. The fact that they played their worst quarter of basketball and won by 11 and then turnaround and played their worst overall game and only lost by 3 should tell you all you need to know.

kane

EOG master
Dame hasn't asked to be traded, but if he did, he said Miami would be one of his preferred destinations. Tyler Herro, Gabe Vincent, and a couple of picks could get it done

When asked about a hypothetical trade during an appearance on Showtime's The Last Stand with Brian Custer, Lillard listed Miami and Brooklyn as two landing spots that he would be cool with, thanks largely to the presence of players already on those rosters.

"Miami obviously," Lillard said. "Miami is the obvious one. Bam [Adebayo] is my dog. Bam is my dog for real. But I mean I think Miami is the obvious one. Brooklyn is another obvious one because Mikal Bridges is my dog too. I mean, both have capable rosters."

Heim

EOG Master
Dame hasn't asked to be traded, but if he did, he said Miami would be one of his preferred destinations. Tyler Herro, Gabe Vincent, and a couple of picks could get it done

When asked about a hypothetical trade during an appearance on Showtime's The Last Stand with Brian Custer, Lillard listed Miami and Brooklyn as two landing spots that he would be cool with, thanks largely to the presence of players already on those rosters.

"Miami obviously," Lillard said. "Miami is the obvious one. Bam [Adebayo] is my dog. Bam is my dog for real. But I mean I think Miami is the obvious one. Brooklyn is another obvious one because Mikal Bridges is my dog too. I mean, both have capable rosters."

I wouldn't be surprised if he's headed to Boston. sign and trade with Brown, Smart and some picks.

Portland has cap room.

kane

EOG master
I wouldn't be surprised if he's headed to Boston. sign and trade with Brown, Smart and some picks.

Portland has cap room.
Not sure what Brad Stevens is thinking regarding JB, but if he decides to break up the J's, trading him to a team in the West would be optimal, not sure if Tatum and Lillard work, but for sure it's intriguing

boston massacre

EOG Master

Portland has cap room.

That Would Be A Horrible Trade For Boston.

One Thing That Is Rarely Talked About Is Age.

Lillard Will Be 33 Next Month.

Brown Is 26. 27 in October.

Wouldn't Give Up 6 Years/ 3 Mo Difference.

Celtic's Stevens Could Do A Lot Better Than That.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Portland has cap room.

Then You Mention/ Throw In Smart And Picks ?????

You Nuts ?

If You Were Celtic GM, And I Was Portland GM, I'd Jump At That Offer In A Second.

Heim

EOG Master
Then You Mention/ Throw In Smart And Picks ?????

You Nuts ?

If You Were Celtic GM, And I Was Portland GM, I'd Jump At That Offer In A Second.

You're going to have to give up alot to get a player of his caliber who really hasn't lost anything.

They put up props early. Most books aren't going to take a chance when they don't know the starting lineup. I really don't care if starts toninght or not. He'll get time.

Heat shoot 48% and make 17 three pointers.

Heat have John Goble (Miami resident and Haslem's high school buddy) looking the other way when Butler was clearly out of bounds, turning a blind eye to goaltending and calling foul on CB when he didn't even touch the player.

Miami wins by 3.

Heat shoot 48% and make 17 three pointers.

Heat have John Goble (Miami resident and Haslem's high school buddy) looking the other way when Butler was clearly out of bounds, turning a blind eye to goaltending and calling foul on CB when he didn't even touch the player.

Miami wins by 3.
Definitely some help from the refs. Both were obvious.

kane

EOG master

Portland has cap room.
BTW, unless Stevens gets an offer he can't refuse, I'm in the camp of keeping JB, it's not like the C's haven't had success these past several years, it's not like the J's can't play together, it's not like they can't get out of the first round and need to shake things up, since they've been together they've enjoyed a lot of success and winning, they've reached the ECF's a few times and made the finals last year, they just haven't been able to get over the hump. but it's not easy, just ask Embiid, he's never gotten out of the second round, been in the league for like 8 years and hasn't played in an ECF's yet, the C's should keep their core intact, maybe make a couple of smaller moves, but keep the core together

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
His only value going forward is off the bench. A team cant count on him to be healthy come playoff time as a starter. Nuggets are losing Bruce Brown next year he'd be a great sixth man. Won't happen but...
At this stage of his career he's repeatedly indicated he is nowhere close to retiring. Phoenix still owes him half of the $30m he's entitled to since they cut him loose before June 28th. I don't see him accepting a bench role, so his only option may be a small market team or if the Lakers sign him to play alongside Reaves if they're willing to part with him as a starter.. However at 38, logging at least 30 minutes a night will be a struggle in itself, though he's still in great shape.

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
With the Heat never having lost 3 in a row at home in their playoff history,. and 4-0 ats as a home dog in this years playoffs, will put our 9-0 thread record on the line taking the Heat +3'.

boston massacre

EOG Master
At this stage of his career he's repeatedly indicated he is nowhere close to retiring. Phoenix still owes him half of the $30m he's entitled to since they cut him loose before June 28th. I don't see him accepting a bench role, so his only option may be a small market team or if the Lakers sign him to play alongside Reaves if they're willing to part with him as a starter.. However at 38, logging at least 30 minutes a night will be a struggle in itself, though he's still in great shape.

Last 7 Years, Paul Has Missed.

21 Games

Nuggets 0-5 from 3, phantom offensive foul on Joker and somehow the game is tied. Its just unreal these games shouldn't even be close.

AG and Murray absolutely getting hacked and nothing from the refs. Heat get breathed and a foul is called. I mean at least make it believable Jesus Christ this a fucking joke.

I feel Gordon and Braun outside of the stat sheet are putting together good games making key plays.

Feeling that much more fortunate I passed on the Mets tonight.
Yeah Braun finally stepping up looks like the only other player that wants to be there. Gordon playing OK but cmon hit some free throws.

I just cant wait for the Nuggets to play a complete game in the finals.

If they would have played like this against PHX or LA they would have lost handily.