MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

Let me know what the Kennedy's have stolen. Did they have a son like Neil who rip off every old lady in the nation in the savings and loan scam? I mean we can go with Prescott all the way down to Marvin. this family hasn't made a dime in their pathetic lives that wasn't tax payer funded or a favor from a connection.

I think the Kennedy's had two sons who died for this county. Putting the Kennedy's in the same sentence as this crime family is a disgrace.

Yeah, killing a young woman is no big deal. No big deal at all.

mofome

Banned

Obama is definitely not your typical black person, he's married, not in prison, and doesn't have a venereal disease(that we know of). Oh yea, he also has a job(sorta).

the voice of the rep party has spoken. im sure they're proud to have you.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Thanks Kanye. Stop reading Teen Beat magazine for your political info.

Apparently you're a racist who doesn't like them either in regards to your chicken comment.

mr merlin made a racists comment, i will await your reply. or will you not reply because he is a rep?

texansfan

EOG Master

That he VOTED AGAINST the WAR IN IRAQ for starters? :cheers

How does one vote give him extensive knowledge of foreign affairs? Also, please explain how he voted against the war when he was elected as a senator in 2004?

Why does McCain seem to have a bubble the size of a tennis ball on the left side of his face? :rolleyes:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Thanks Kanye. Stop reading Teen Beat magazine for your political info.

Apparently you're a racist who doesn't like them either in regards to your chicken comment.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Im a Kanye fan, never read teen beat in my life. Im not racist at all, just dont have a problem joking around about stereotypes. I have black friends, in fact one of my best buddies is black

waco

EOG Dedicated

All the bettors who like this Sarah Palin for VP. Get into that off shore and bet it. obama is 2 to 1. Please bring it down for me. PLEASE. HURRY.

It sounds like you are ashamed to say you voted for George W. Bush...

Who can blame ya?

Had I voted for arguably the worst President that our country has ever had and one with the lowest approval rating in history , I might phrase it like you just did... 12io4j2w90

Bush is not good, but I can name 5 worse off the top of my head.

All the bettors who like this Sarah Palin for VP. Get into that off shore and bet it. obama is 2 to 1. Please bring it down for me. PLEASE. HURRY.

Palin Palin Palin?

Did I spell it right? :+textinb3

sl55

EOG Veteran

This thread is hilarious,the ones knocking McCain haven't paid a tax in their life besides the one at mickyd when they got their last happy meal.

mofome

Banned

I can't speak for others, let him explain. I only speak for myself.

wait, so you can rip into 5 but not a rep who makes the most disgusting comments in this thread? typical, see only what you want to.

91023i2ndw;l

JFK?

btw, as far as i know, i didnt vote in either election and there was a bit more reason to be there, albeit not a good enough one. you'd think we would have learned from past mistakes, but you people put into office an elitist dickfuck who cares about nothing other than money. friends are dead for no reason, thanks bush supporters.

12io4j2w90

Sadly we have been making the same foreign policy mistakes for 56 years now

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm still waiting for the answer as to how Obama voted against the war in Iraq when we invaded in 2003 yet he wasn't elected to the Senate until 2004.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

I'm still waiting for the answer as to how Obama voted against the war in Iraq when we invaded in 2003 yet he wasn't elected to the Senate until 2004.

B-I-N-G-O

boatloads of misinformation

he spoke out against it when he at a sunday brunch with reverend jerry

texansfan

EOG Master

wait, so you can rip into 5 but not a rep who makes the most disgusting comments in this thread? typical, see only what you want to.

91023i2ndw;l

Did you call out 5 star? Typical, see only what you want to. 91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The youth of America is now taking over.... you old farts can just sit back and watch. Obama is going to make a lot of changes, USA will be back where it should be

ouch

EOG Dedicated

This thread is hilarious,the ones knocking McCain haven't paid a tax in their life besides the one at mickyd when they got their last happy meal.

It is a pretty good bet that the Shrink has paid a few taxes in his lifetime.

Just a guess.

texansfan

EOG Master

Mo's not an embarassment, he's just giving his opinion like we all are. There's no need for anyone to make racial or sexist remarks imo.

That he VOTED AGAINST the WAR IN IRAQ for starters? :cheers

If Barack Obama makes this particular statement then it is an outright LIE. Barack Obama was not elected to the Senate until 2004. The authorization (unconstitutionally) to invade Iraq was passed by Congress in 2003. Obama had no chance to vote yes or no.

mofome

Banned

Did you call out 5 star? Typical, see only what you want to. 91023i2ndw;l

all ive seen 5 star say is 'vote obama hes a man for change'. things of that nature, i have not read this entire thread and i think 5 star has been funny with those posts. kinda like a commercial for obama. make no mistake, i dont tolerate racism from anyone.

texansfan

EOG Master

If Barack Obama makes this particular statement then it is an outright LIE. Barack Obama was not elected to the Senate until 2004. The authorization (unconstitutionally) to invade Iraq was passed by Congress in 2003. Obama had no chance to vote yes or no.

That's exactly what I stated earlier RD.

mr merlin

EOG Master

1) did you just say "you started it"? how old are you, 8?
2) what did i start?

:eye:
Do you really believe that the "typical" white person in an asshole?
After all, you dont tolerate racism from anyone, so why would you say something like that?

texansfan

EOG Master

all ive seen 5 star say is 'vote obama hes a man for change'. things of that nature, i have not read this entire thread and i think 5 star has been funny with those posts. kinda like a commercial for obama. make no mistake, i dont tolerate racism from anyone.

No, when someone asked what's the typical black person like he said "they like fried chicken."

That's the remark I was referring to.

mofome

Banned

No, when someone asked what's the typical black person like he said "they like fried chicken."

didnt see that. that is a horseshit comment.

2938u4ji23

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i would tell my black friend the same thing, fucker eats fried chicken and biscuits like its his job