MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

some people are too sensitive in here... stereotype joke, im far from racist.... then the guy who claims "Most white people are assholes" says my comment was horseshit

2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e :LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

i would tell my black friend the same thing, fucker eats fried chicken and biscuits like its his job

Well that's cool if he's your friend and he doesn't mind. I just don't think it's appropriate on a forum where someone might be offended by it.

many would argue that those are some of the best, certainly reagan. i do not agree, but bush is worse than a few of these. Where are nixon and harding?

Why was Nixon a bad President? Because of Watergate? Nixon was actually a very good President.....started the troop withdrawals from Vietnam, initiated China diplomacy, etc.

Harding had no idea of the scandal in his administration but is really guilty of nothing more than the common political practice of cronyism.

mofome

Banned

some people are too sensitive in here... stereotype joke, im far from racist.... then the guy who claims "Most white people are assholes" says my comment was horseshit

most people in general are assholes imo. i

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm sure you're not a racist 5 and your comment was meant in jest. I'm just saying that it might not be appropriate for some posters to read.

Why was Nixon a bad President? Because of Watergate? Nixon was actually a very good President.....started the troop withdrawals from Vietnam, initiated China diplomacy, etc.

Harding had no idea of the scandal in his administration but is really guilty of nothing more than the common political practice of cronyism.

If you want to go based off of scandal, the Hayes and Grant administrations were a great deal worse than Harding or Nixon.

texansfan

EOG Master

I'd put Jimmy Carter at the head of any list of bad presidents.

Just my $.02 but the ONLY reason that McConfused made this selection is that he needed a minority to counter Obama and to try and sway some Hillary supporters that are not comfy with voting for Obama.

I'm having a difficult time actually thinking McConfused is serious.

texansfan

EOG Master

Just my $.02 but the ONLY reason that McConfused made this selection is that he needed a minority to counter Obama and to try and sway some Hillary supporters that are not comfy with voting for Obama.

I'm having a difficult time actually thinking McConfused is serious.

Agree. I mentioned earlier that Obama backers aren't going to switch their votes anymore than McCains will. This is an attempt to garner women voters and those sitting on the fence.

Are "assholes" now given racial status?

Should we initiate an Asshole Heritage Month?

mofome

Banned

Nixon is an interesting character. there are issues with aside from watergate, issues in pakistan among others.

from what im familiar with, bush is still the worst of the worst, but i could stand to read more about the others.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Are "assholes" now given racial status?

Should we initiate an Asshole Heritage Month?
Better ask Mofo - he stated that "most white people are assholes" and then went on to brag how he don't tolerate no racism.

On a side note, there is no way that McCain could have picked a black VP, it would have really hurt the party. Why? Only about 10% of blacks vote Republican and the Repubs have pretty much abandoned hope of an increase among blacks, besides they turn out less than any other racial group on election day.

The Republicans instead have looked at the census numbers and are garnering support of the Hispanic population, which I believe they got 30% support from last election. They know that the first time they choose a minority, if the minority is not Hispanic they will alienate a lot of Hispanic voters. The Repubs will have a Hispanic on the ticket either 4 or 8 years from now (probably Mel Martinez)

mofome

Banned

Dont backtrack Mo, you said what you meant, didn't you?

This from a man who doesn't tolerate racism.:+clueless

racists?

:+clueless

i did not backtrack, i do not backtrack, i dont need to backtrack. fear not, racists one.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Bush is the most successful president of all-time. He came into office with instructions from his backers (big oil, big business, military industrial complex, the ultra-wealthy, etc.) to make them as much money as he possibly could. Mission accomplished!

If the measure of success is to reach your goals in spectacular fashion, this guy is #1.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Better ask Mofo - he stated that "most white people are assholes" and then went on to brag how he don't tolerate no racism.

yea... im sure just a mistake on mofo's part. i dont think he truly believes whites are all assholes

mofome

Banned

i am white, im not racists against white people. i simply stated something ive observed and you've gone a long way to prove my point.

12io4j2w90

mr merlin

EOG Master

Cmon mofo, if you didn't mean it ,or it was a joke,or in the heat of the moment ,thats fine. Just don't pretend you didn't say it

Nixon is an interesting character. there are issues with aside from watergate, issues in pakistan among others.

from what im familiar with, bush is still the worst of the worst, but i could stand to read more about the others.

Right, the Blood telegram and the like. Like I have said, our foreign policy since DDE has been abysmal but the issues between West and East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) were a lot less than some of the other foreign policy blunders. Reagan was responsible for so many deaths in Central America it is ridiculous........right wing paramilitary death squads ran the place during his presidency. He also dismissed El Mozote as leftist propaganda.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hoover was worst president of all time... was a big part of the cause of great depression

mofome

Banned

Cmon mofo, if you didn't mean it ,or it was a joke,or in the heat of the moment ,thats fine. Just don't pretend you didn't say it

heat of the moment? im not sure what you think is taking place here, but im eating a subway sub, listening to music, following the cubs game, and talking with friends. not much heat here, mr merlin.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i am white, im not racists against white people. i simply stated something ive observed and you've gone a long way to prove my point.

12io4j2w90

and ive observed blacks like fried chicken... whats the difference?

mr merlin

EOG Master

heat of the moment? im not sure what you think is taking place here, but im eating a subway sub, listening to music, following the cubs game, and talking with friends. not much heat here, mr merlin.
I'm watching the weather channel and just finished off a jar of peanut butter.:pop:

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

It's Now Official!
The election is over... Just another date on the calender.Both parties showed (by their vp selections); they care about WINNING at ANY COST!
I do not like either selection. I only have one vote and if I bother to use it...it will be for Obama. Regardless --he WILL win!!! You can book it.
Old white fellow here---that LOVES fried chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5Star - stop being a butthead. Lot's of people like chicken and watermelon and sushi and couscous and many other foods. Why generalize this food to specific people? There are, I am sure, many African-American people who do not like chicken. What the hell difference does it make. You may have thought you were being funny, but some found it offensive. Apologizing for offending and move on.

mofome

Banned

And that is the problem. You make a blatantly racist comment and cant even see it, I make an equally ridiculous statement and you're outraged.

outraged? get yourself a dictionary and learn the meaning of these words you use.

i said most people are assholes. that is true imo. people are pretty shity in general. what you said was specific, about a race that is not your own, and racists. complete garbage.

12io4j2w90

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AexPuBei-Hk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AexPuBei-Hk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>