MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

Obama is young and has bright new ideas for the future.... Vote Obama!!

If this isn't a ringing endorsement for McCain then nothing is. Did you quote that from a bumper sticker?

"If I'm elected POTUS, (Obama) I promise to pay off all debts owed by degenerate gamblers!"

texansfan

EOG Master

Hope, Change, Hope, Change, Hope, Change.

If you say it enough times you may actually start believing it.

texansfan

EOG Master

Best City in the U.S 91023i2ndw;l

:party

Best city to die in I suppose.

Chicago in the lead for Murder Capital 2008

http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/curre...7_chicago_in_the_lead_for_murder_capital_2008
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?secti...

In a city where there has been a hand-gun ban on the books since the early 80's, shootings are on the rise again. Not since 2003 has Chicago held the ugly title of Murder Capital (not per capita either), with the recent outburst of gun violence this past weekend in Chicago, it looks like they are in the running again for the title of Murder Capital in 2008.

mofome

Banned

Wow, that's both insightful and in-depth commentary there.

what are you talking about? people cant just laugh at idiocy? Your party is a joke, thats not my fault.

headline: Not in favor of equal pay, Mccain picks a woman.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

No, I'm actually ashamed, as I am with this election, that the two main candidates are the best this country could come up with. I find that sad. and sad that my vote isn't going to be an enthusiastic vote "for" someone, but rather a disappointed and defeated vote against someone. Also sad.

Bush is only surpassed by Carter I would say in those bad ratings and I would have voted for Carter had I been old enough! That I will admit ;)

thanks for bush. its been a fun ride.

12io4j2w90

texansfan

EOG Master

Some would say it's the Democratic party that's a joke. We all heard about their big plans when they took over in 2006. Exactly what have they accomplished?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Best city to die in I suppose.

Chicago in the lead for Murder Capital 2008

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?secti...

In a city where there has been a hand-gun ban on the books since the early 80's, shootings are on the rise again. Not since 2003 has Chicago held the ugly title of Murder Capital (not per capita either), with the recent outburst of gun violence this past weekend in Chicago, it looks like they are in the running again for the title of Murder Capital in 2008.

yea and if you come to visit ill bust a cap in yo ass!!! :shooting::passedout:

mofome

Banned

what are you talking about? people cant just laugh at idiocy? Your party is a joke, thats not my fault.

headline: Not in favor of equal pay, Mccain picks a woman.

comments please since you insist on being oh so insightful. political talks on eog bore me.

91023i2ndw;l

texansfan

EOG Master

comments please since you insist on being oh so insightful. political talks on eog bore me.

91023i2ndw;l

Comment on what? Is that a quote from CNN or something? You shouldn't quote headlines with giving the source.

mofome

Banned

Comment on what? Is that a quote from CNN or something? You shouldn't quote headlines with giving the source.

I didnt quote anyone, do you even know what im talking about? do your research young feller.

texansfan

EOG Master

I didnt quote anyone, do you even know what im talking about? do your research young feller.

Equal pay bill? I'm sure if that bothered her should wouldn't have accepted the nod.

Next issue please.

This is a complete Hail Mary from your own 20. The McCain campaign has seen the internal polls they pay for and after the most remarkable Democratic convention in history they know they are dead meat if they don't do something drastic. Just check the recent Rasmussen and Gallup daily tracking polls. Obama is having a huge surge in the polls this week and that will continue through Monday when all three days of these polls reflect his speech last night (the daily tracking polls are three day rolling averages).

Palin is pro life. Do you really think Hilleryites are going to go for a ticket with TWO pro lifers?

Go back in history.......there is always a surge in the votes for the party that just had their convention.........when the Republicans have their convention they will experience a vote surge as well.

So it's official - John McCain has thrown a Hail Mary and tapped Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. The trad med types are ga-ga about what a game-changing choice Palin is. And they're right. It is a game-changer. The Palin pick takes a race already leaning toward Obama and pushes it further into his corner.

Why? Because Sarah Palin is the most unqualified VP nominee in modern history, with the possible exception of Admiral Stockdale.

She's worse than Quayle.

After his selection in 1988, Dan Quayle was rightly lambasted as a dim, inexperienced lightweight with no real pertinent experience who was named by George H. W. Bush as a gimmick - a case of an old, out-of touch candidate trying to appear relevant by teaming up with a much younger pol. Now, Palin's not Quayle - by all accounts, she's quite bright. But she's fantastically inexperienced, far more so than Quayle was when he was tapped. And she possesses an attribute far worse than Quayle's stupidity - she's a big corrupt wheel in Alaska's big corrupt Republican Party, arguably the most corrupt political apparatus in the United States.
We're told that McCain really wanted to pick his old friend Joe Lieberman to run with him, but that Karl Rove and the rest of the elite Republican politburo nixed the idea, and told McCain that he had to take a conservative.

And as he has at every step of his campaign, the one-time "maverick" sold out to the venal, icy core of the Republican leadership, and acquiesced by selecting Palin. Palin is really a Republican after Rove's heart - she's a product of the party that produced the indicted Ted Stevens and ethically tarred Don Young, and she's embroiled in a Troopergate scandal of her own, with state investigators looking at serious allegations that Palin abused her office by pressuring the state Public Safety Commissioner to fire "an Alaska state trooper involved in a rough divorce from Palin's sister." Sounds like a woman after Karl Rove's heart.

In addition to further associating McCain with the Republican culture of corruption, the Palin pick undermines one of his main anti-Obama narratives. It's going to be laughable to hear McCain assail Obama's supposed lack of experience after naming the first-term governor -- only one-and-a-half years into her term -- of the 47th largest state to be his running mate. Palin lacks any foreign policy experience, and is bereft of even the two core areas of policy expertise that governors are supposed to bring to a ticket -- ag policy (Alaska doesn't have much in the way of traditional agriculture) and urban affairs (Anchorage is the 65th largest city in the US, behind giants such as Corpus Christi). She's easily the least experienced running mate in recent memory, which is pretty scary, given McCain's age and his history of cancer.

By picking Palin, McCain revealed his desperation to make a splash to rival the genuine excitement generated by the Obama campaign. But desperation leads to poor decisions -- and McCain's Hail Mary, like most last second desperation moves, is destined to fail miserably. He's smeared himself with the pungent mud of Alaska Republican corruption, while cutting the legs out from one of his most reliable attacks against Obama.

And he's presented Americans with the prospect of electing a dangerous neophyte to be a heartbeat away from the presidency, behind a man whose life expectancy is less than two presidential terms.

We all expected McCain to pick someone underwhelming to run with him.

But we never could have expected a pick worse than Quayle. Yet that's what we got. Thanks, John!

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Worse-Than-Quayle-by-Trapper-John-080829-414.html

Oh puhleeeze...

McCain is way behind in the polls...

He has been attacking OBAMA as not being ready for the White House, calling him inexperienced at least a gazillion times...

So what does McCain do?

He is a HYPOCRIT at best who chose someone with only 2 years of experience at being a GOVERNER in ALASKA and NO experience with Foreign affairs and NO EXPERIENCE of being in the National spotlight...

McCain is 72 years old and God forbid something happens to him...

He is so out of touch...

This is such a transparent attempt to gain Hillary supporters...

I don't think it will work...

She is NOT READY!!!!

This race is OVER!

Care to make a wager on the race being 'over'?

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm with you Mo. I've been in this thread too long now. Time to check out the A @ E forum for a bit.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Go back in history.......there is always a surge in the votes for the party that just had their convention.........when the Republicans have their convention they will experience a vote surge as well.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Equal pay bill? I'm sure if that bothered her should wouldn't have accepted the nod.

really?

btw, its not about it bothering her, sport. Its about who our presidential candidate really is. You and Sportsgirl obviously don't care about equal pay, but some might.

mofome

Banned

Perhaps what 5 star means is, Obama won't attack countries and kill thousands of people for no reason and then illegal hand out contracts to his cronies. Thats more a rep thing it seems. Thanks bush supporters for all of our dead troops and all of the dead people in the middle east.

:cheers

texansfan

EOG Master

really?

btw, its not about it bothering her, sport. Its about who our presidential candidate really is. You and Sportsgirl obviously don't care about equal pay, but some might.

I guess you don't care about late term abortions when they extract the baby while it's alive and then kill it. Obama's all for it.

texansfan

EOG Master

Perhaps what 5 star means is, Obama won't attack countries and kill thousands of people for no reason and then illegal hand out contracts to his cronies. Thats more a rep thing it seems. Thanks bush supporters for all of our dead troops and all of the dead people in the middle east.

:cheers

Thanks JFK and Johnson for 58k dead in Vietnam...

really?

Don't presume to know what I care about and what I don't.

how do you know Obama will provide this country with equal pay? What prove do you have of this notion? It is because he said he would? Yeah, that's probably true. He also said he was friends with Rev. Wright - who's current location is under the bus.

mofome

Banned

Thanks JFK and Johnson for 58k dead in Vietnam...

JFK?

btw, as far as i know, i didnt vote in either election and there was a bit more reason to be there, albeit not a good enough one. you'd think we would have learned from past mistakes, but you people put into office an elitist dickfuck who cares about nothing other than money. friends are dead for no reason, thanks bush supporters.

12io4j2w90

texansfan

EOG Master

Maybe Obama will give all the "typical white people" equal pay if he's elected.