Are you preparing?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD. You're describing the FW's of Michigan and there a lot of them throughout the Midwest. They can't really fathom that the D party was lost a long time ago. I also see much of this here in blue-collar Ohio. "Vote your wallet" is a common theme among blue-collar Midwesterners. With $5 dollar gas, groceries and utility bills thru the roof, how's Brandon and Kamala working out for them?

Steve Bannon often discusses this group of folks and recruiting them to the R side.

Personally, I'd like to see a legitimate alternate party emerge. Trump sort of was that, but not enough. He didn't do anything to reduce the deficit and made a series of awful decisions responding to covid. However, too many foreigners with completely different values have flooded into America, so it simply isn't the same country we've known.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Republicans have done nothing to deserve it but they are cutting into the Democrats base. Democrats no longer have enough support to be a national party. But they still have Samantha Power almost everything nationally. I don't think they will go down quietly if at all. I think they are willing to do whatever it takes. Open borders and rigged elections not even Tony Homo to what they are willing and neither is enough to save them for the midterms. Biden will be in the 20's by then. So we'll cee. Most important thing now is to replace RINO with MAGA. Failed spectacularly in Georgia.

railbird

EOG Master
JK, I used to tweet at Trump to start handling pressers like Belichick. Trump loved the attention. It ended up being his downfall.

Desantis 2024 is hopefully what we end up with.
2000 mules was his downfall, if trump acted like romeny and bush he wouldnt have beat hillary

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump being indicted and arrested development is plus monies but not impossible plus monies. If they don't do that, you may do a total blackout and cancel media and social media when he runs. If neither done or neither works, JFK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That was unforgivable. I think the hip hop mobile killed that stripper he partied with at the mayor's mansion.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Julian Assange I give him a pass. I think Julian is dirty. Not ok to not pardon Snowden. Not ok to not pardon any January 6 prisoners of war. In the end Trump bent the knee to the deep state. No mass declass either.

railbird

EOG Master
DD. You're describing the FW's of Michigan and there a lot of them throughout the Midwest. They can't really fathom that the D party was lost a long time ago. I also see much of this here in blue-collar Ohio. "Vote your wallet" is a common theme among blue-collar Midwesterners. With $5 dollar gas, groceries and utility bills thru the roof, how's Brandon and Kamala working out for them?

Steve Bannon often discusses this group of folks and recruiting them to the R side.

Personally, I'd like to see a legitimate alternate party emerge. Trump sort of was that, but not enough. He didn't do anything to reduce the deficit and made a series of awful decisions responding to covid. However, too many foreigners with completely different values have flooded into America, so it simply isn't the same country we've known.
I listen to bannon every morning, 7am put, the Hispanics are trending hard right

boston massacre

EOG Master
Democrats aren't even trying to hide it. Saying screw your constitutional rights. Literally saying that. They will do what they want to do. And if the Supreme Court gets in the Christopher Wray, screw the Supreme Court. Literally saying that. Also threatening the justices directly. Literally said that. I'll be surprised if they don't do something to Trump to make him ineligible to run in 2024 and that includes something violent.

And That Is Exactly How COMMUNISM Begins.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Democrats used to be so normal. Pro education, pro environment, pro borders, pro blue collar, pro choice (not abortion up to 9 months). All of that and more gone. Nothing wrong with being a Democrat before. Had 2 legitimate parties. If you are still a Democrat, you are either a fucking kook or a fucking cocksucker. Which is it, Kinky? Well of course it's both.

Dell Dude Is Bringing The HEAT and The FACTS.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And Republicans are bad too. But not over the Cliff Claven bad. I have nothing to do with Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham.

Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham.

None Of Them Ever Lived In The Real World.

Think Any Of Them Ever Grabbed A Grocery Cart and Pushed It Up and Down The Aisle ?

And NEVER Has Biden.

They're Like Wall Paper, That Has Been Up For 50 + Years.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Republicans have done nothing to deserve it but they are cutting into the Democrats base. Democrats no longer have enough support to be a national party. But they still have Samantha Power almost everything nationally. I don't think they will go down quietly if at all. I think they are willing to do whatever it takes. Open borders and rigged elections not even Tony Homo to what they are willing and neither is enough to save them for the midterms. Biden will be in the 20's by then. So we'll cee. Most important thing now is to replace RINO with MAGA. Failed spectacularly in Georgia.

replace RINO with MAGA.

Getting Up Under The Chin and Playing Ist Team All Defense.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham.

None Of Them Ever Lived In The Real World.

Think Any Of Them Ever Grabbed A Grocery Cart and Pushed It Up and Down The Aisle ?

And NEVER Has Biden.

They're Like Wall Paper, That Has Been Up For 50 + Years.
Lindsey is an obvious queer, mcarthy lives with frank luntz - guess what that means, that leaves old man mitch who loves the senate club and would never do anything to hurt it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lindsey is an obvious queer, mcarthy lives with frank luntz - guess what that means, that leaves old man mitch who loves the senate club and would never do anything to hurt it.

mcarthy lives with frank luntz

Heard A Great Question.

Why The Fuck Do We Want Another Speaker Of The House, That Comes From The State Of California ?

I Agree.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
And Republicans are bad too. But not over the Cliff Claven bad. I have nothing to do with Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham.

I’m not a fan of either political party. However, These bozos that are running the show right now are an epic fail. Get prepared!

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Anybody follow Bible even a Lil bit, knows rapture is coming super fast
If that is the case then why do you care for one second who is president and or what the current president is doing, or all the illegals coming across the border, or all the other things that you get all wrapped up in? Why? Since you read the bible and know that the rapture is coming then all of it doesn't matter when all you believers are ascended to the heavens to meet your lord.

There is no document in the history of the world that has been used more to spread propaganda, untruths, and used to steal, con, and out and out hurt people than the Bible. Fact!

By the way i think your amusing, and not for one second do i believe you believe most of the BS you talk about on this site.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Damn Rail, let me know if the Rapture is coming before the economic collapse of the United States and the US dollar so i don't have to store the 1,000 gallons of water and the 500 pounds of rice and beans.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I honesty thought the elites would crash this last year then show us their grand plan before the elections. The basement dweller is concentrating more on trannies than our economy.

Nuclear attack is a big possibility now Rockfish. I too wish I had a dollar for everyone who mentioned it’s the end during Bush, Obama and Trump admins. Those guys are all way smarter than the hair sniffer. I think we’ll see the collapse before the end of the year. It’s going to be a long, dark, cold winter.
I’ve noticed the magazine racks at the store include a lot more prepper and survivalist titles.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I’ve never voted d. In fact my area has went blue once in 90 years I believe (Obama). It’s trending that way in the next election though as Chicagoans move here. If DeSantis wins the nomination, I am voting for him.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
The next virus or disease will be the beginning of the end. Most will ignore lockdowns etc. Anything with a high mortality rate will be difficult to recover from