Are you preparing?

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Well inflation was higher than predicted by the “experts”. Gas and food will begin to skyrocket as the summer goes on.

Housing should start to crater soon with the stock market. Get prepared. Good night everybody.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And None Of This Took Place Under Trump.
Remember when the price of gas was dropping under trump? The media and him would say that dropping gas prices is like a tax cut for americans, less money on that, more money for everything else. Now we have the opposite happening, it's like raising taxes while the economy is slowing, the perfect recipe for disastrous consequences.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Remember when the price of gas was dropping under trump? The media and him would say that dropping gas prices is like a tax cut for americans, less money on that, more money for everything else. Now we have the opposite happening, it's like raising taxes while the economy is slowing, the perfect recipe for disastrous consequences.

Remember When Trump Was Holding 2020 Campaign Rallies Throughout The Country ?

And Told The Many, Many, Thousands That Were In Attendance, That If Joe Biden Got Elected, That Gas Prices Would Soar To $ 8.00 A Gallon ?

And Remember When The Media First Started Broadcasting, That Trump Colluded With Russia To Steal The 2016 Election ?

And When Trump First Heard About It, He Told The American People That It Was A Hoax and A Witch Hunt ?

Remember All The Anti-Trump EOG Posters, That Actual Believed Everything That The Media And Joe Biden Said ?

Do You Now See All Those Anti-Trump EOG Pussy Posters In Hiding ?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My gas and electric Bill Barr has twipled - $20 to $60. Gas is over $5. I'm Andrew Lucky that rent is locked in until January. Otherwise, I'm sure it would be several hundred more. I can pay it but can't also pay estimated taxes unless I stop betting future cats or start winning future cats. Behind 5 dimes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is no Christopher Wray this doesn't blow up before November. Either Democrats are fucked or we are when they cancel the elections.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Gas up to $4.89 here in Florida. Going on a shopping spree this week. May be heading for higher ground as our apartment complex just jacked our rent. Lots of people who have lived in this complex for a while are nervous.

railbird

EOG Master
Gas up to $4.89 here in Florida. Going on a shopping spree this week. May be heading for higher ground as our apartment complex just jacked our rent. Lots of people who have lived in this complex for a while are nervous.
wish it was 4.89 here, its 6.89 in orange county

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
How much did the rent go up?
12%. It was already high. Had a hard time finding a place to live when we first came here. I refuse to live in a county run by these elitist imbeciles who don’t believe in punishing criminals. That took Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando, Miami and Jacksonville out of the equation.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
There is no Christopher Wray this doesn't blow up before November. Either Democrats are fucked or we are when they cancel the elections.

I feel the latter may happen especially if we’re in WW3. Can you imagine the beach bum and the word salad leading us into that?

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
True! I remember when they pushed the lottery claiming money would go to the schools. You guys should see the public schools & ask where the money went! It went to the general fund & politicians are using it at their discretion for their friends.

boston massacre

EOG Master
True! I remember when they pushed the lottery claiming money would go to the schools. You guys should see the public schools & ask where the money went! It went to the general fund & politicians are using it at their discretion for their friends.

To Help Out ILLEGALS !

Democratic Communist State Government.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Yep the LA Unified School District feeds kids breakfast, lunch & dinner. I believe they make close to 1 million meals a day. Have to provide students with essentials so it comes out of the fund for school supplies, air conditioning etc….

California Universal program provides meals to every student.

MrTop

EOG Master

30-Day Emergency Food Supply | 2 Buckets | 1,800 Calories Per Day | 50G Protein Per Day | Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks and Snacks​

• PREP CHECK CERTIFIED: 1,800 Calories Per Day | 50G Protein Per Day | 298 Total Servings
  • VARIETY: 10 different meal options including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks
  • EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Meals are packed into durable, long-lasting pouches designed to keep food fresh for up to 25 years
  • JUST ADD WATER: Simply pour water into the food, stir, cover, and wait 15 minutes

readywise
$189

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

30-Day Emergency Food Supply | 2 Buckets | 1,800 Calories Per Day | 50G Protein Per Day | Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks and Snacks​

• PREP CHECK CERTIFIED: 1,800 Calories Per Day | 50G Protein Per Day | 298 Total Servings
  • VARIETY: 10 different meal options including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks
  • EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Meals are packed into durable, long-lasting pouches designed to keep food fresh for up to 25 years
  • JUST ADD WATER: Simply pour water into the food, stir, cover, and wait 15 minutes

readywise
$189

Forget the end of time, Top.

Just keep dishing out winners in EOG's Best Bet thread.

#NoDistractions

mr merlin

EOG Master
I was traveling last week, was out in western NE and pulled off to fill up, one station had diesel for $5.29 cash price, the place right across the st(flying J - big truck stop) had diesel for $5.79 - I assume that was credit. Trucks were piling into the higher priced place, granted a driver would have to carry thousands to take advantage of the cash price but a 40-50 cent difference on a 200+ gallon fill is a lot of money - a hundred bucks is a lot of money - at least to me?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Rain has been scarce around my part of the country. I've been watering my personal garden daily for more than a week.

Doom and gloom is going to remain a common theme.

We're driving to South Dakota next week...fortunately, owning dividend-paying oil/energy stock shares offsets the money we'll be spending at gas stations.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rain has been scarce around my part of the country. I've been watering my personal garden daily for more than a week.

We're driving to South Dakota next week...fortunately, owning dividend-paying oil/energy stock shares offsets the money we'll be spending at gas stations.
Fill up in the middle or east of SD - it's in the $4.59-4.69 range there, out in the black hills it's like $4.99.

waco

EOG Dedicated
I’m so confused!! The 1st week Trump was in office he said he will build us a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Then he said he would have a new health care plan for us. I got in a car accident the next day!! I just woke up from a coma and see no wall or no new health care plan. He had 4 years to do what he promised us!! Can someone tell me what happen to our wall and the néw health care plan he promised us!! Is this why he lost by 10 million votes the next election!! Please help me!! I’m so confused!!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Democrats used to be so normal. Pro education, pro environment, pro borders, pro blue collar, pro choice (not abortion up to 9 months). All of that and more gone. Nothing wrong with being a Democrat before. Had 2 legitimate parties. If you are still a Democrat, you are either a fucking kook or a fucking cocksucker. Which is it, Kinky? Well of course it's both.

That's one problem with DD. He starts making 100 posts per hour and gems like this one easily are overlooked.

One minute he's political, the next he's bashing JK about EOG contests and the best-bet thread, then it's needing a final leg of a 24-team parlay, but his obsession with Winkyduck remains consistent.

From page 3.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I’m so confused!! The 1st week Trump was in office he said he will build us a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Then he said he would have a new health care plan for us. I got in a car accident the next day!! I just woke up from a coma and see no wall or no new health care plan. He had 4 years to do what he promised us!! Can someone tell me what happen to our wall and the néw health care plan he promised us!! Is this why he lost by 10 million votes the next election!! Please help me!! I’m so confused!!

You Don't See The Wall ?

There's Hundreds Of Miles Of It.

There, For You To Go Bang Your Head Off It.

As Many Times As Needed.

How Do You Know Mexico Didn't Pay For The Wall ?

There's Many Ways To Get The Money From Mexico, Without Having Them Write A Check.

You Need Cooperation From Congress To Get A Health Care Plan Passed.

America Isn't A Dictatorship.

Never Realized The Large Amount Of Morons There Are In America.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I can tell you exactly what happened, there's a filbuster in the senate and they blocked trump from doing most of the stuff that required congressional action.

You must have slept through the part where trump wanted to fill the strategic petroleum reserve when oil was $20 bbl - the democrats blocked that, as far as heath care that was blocked by john mccain who hated trump for some reason - mccain actually leaked the fake russian hooker stories that the Clinton campaign manufactured.

it was a fun 4 years, wish you were here for it. those were fun but turbulent times, as opposed to now we have horrible turbulent times.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The best place to fill up pre western SD is at exit 212 - the Vivian exit, gas will be about as cheap as it gets there', just one very nice gas station there but it's a big modern one with whatever you need. So depending on how long you're out in the west you might be able to skip filling up altogether out west - or just do a partial fill to get you back to the middle.

I'm kinda thrifty on stuff like that, i dont want to pay those F'ers anymore than I have to.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I appreciate the information. Besides paying highway tolls, I will try to not spend any money in the Democrat-laden, scumbag state of Illinois.

I doubt JK regrets leaving that shithole state.

I think one reason McCain hated Trump was that he said something about real soldiers shouldn't ever allow themselves to be captured. It was a dumb thing to say, and especially since Trump never served in the military. A few old Democrat veterans I know always hated Trump because of the exchanges he had with McCain.