Are you preparing?

boston massacre

EOG Master
look up on google who he is

I Know Who This Guy Is.

Talk And Action For America.

Trump Slams 'Corrupt' Legal System After Sussmann's 'Not Guilty' Verdict​

"Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!) are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared, our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged, Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs are 'through the roof,' our Military 'Leadership' is Woke, our Country is going to HELL, and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How's everything else doing? Enjoy your day!!!"

Post What Your Guy Is All About.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mr Top, could you tell the story about having to buy him dinner?

Post Something For Him, Mr. Top.

Entertain The Posters.

Make Yourself Look Good.

Toss All The Arrows and Lies You Want.

They'll Bounce Into The Sewer.

Same As They Do With Trump.

Only Thing I'll Say Is.

Never Been Broke, and Never Will Be.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
I Know Who This Guy Is.

Talk And Action For America.

Trump Slams 'Corrupt' Legal System After Sussmann's 'Not Guilty' Verdict​

"Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!) are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared, our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged, Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs are 'through the roof,' our Military 'Leadership' is Woke, our Country is going to HELL, and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How's everything else doing? Enjoy your day!!!"

Post What Your Guy Is All About.

what are you talking about

boston massacre

EOG Master
what are you talking about

Talking About A Battle Of Wits, On How The World Works.

Trump vs. Dialo.

Who Has Better Insight ?

I've Seen Trump's Insight In Action.

What Has Dialo Done For The American People and To Keep Peace In The World ?

If You Can't Answer The Question, Just Take A Pass.

If The Bows and Arrows Give You Relief, Go For Them.

MrTop

EOG Master
Talking About A Battle Of Wits, On How The World Works.

Trump vs. Dialo.

Who Has Better Insight ?

I've Seen Trump's Insight In Action.

What Has Dialo Done For The American People and To Keep Peace In The World ?

If You Can't Answer The Question, Just Take A Pass.

If The Bows and Arrows Give You Relief, Go For Them.

never said anything about trump. go back and read.

here is one who has more money Dalio or the donald

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Never visit a racetrack or sports book without a plan.

The collapse of America?

I don't see it.

We've survived Trump and then Biden, a vicious 1-2 combination that shows the country can take a punch.
Never a collapse but a significant and epic downgrade and decline not nearly destructive compared to 1929.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I have some client who over the past several years have been stockpiling silver and gold to prepare for the collapse of the US Dollar.

He said, worst case scenario, his kids will inherit a lot of precious metals.

He has two six foot safes filled to capacity. I've never seen anything like it. Over $3,000,000 in gold/silver coins, bars, etc.

Only 3 people know of this, as his CPA, I'm one of the honored few. Keeps the safes in his basement.

I asked who else has the combination to the safes, replied no one but him. I then asked what happens when you die, what will your kids do.

He replied, that will be their problem!

I know a safecracker ..

mr merlin

EOG Master
I remember the year 2000 computer scare( Y2K), the computers were all going to crash because the digit changed, some guys at work bought silver, stocked up on all kinds of crap, they were so convinced it was happening.

I know things are bad and getting worse, that there are people in charge that are deliberately trying to destroy the nation and even the world(so it can be rebuilt). In spite of that I'm not preparing, not stockpiling, when the shit hits the fan I'll just sit back and enjoy the spectacle of it.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Mr Bowling I have been buying silver and gold for years now. I started when I went into an antique store in Boulder City looking for marbles. My daughter found videos on YouTube of a guy who races them and calls the races.

When I asked the shop owner who buys silver bars he said “People who don’t trust the government.” Went home and did some research and I was sold.

The marble commentator made it on ESPN during Covid as they had no content to show.

boston massacre

EOG Master
never said anything about trump. go back and read.

here is one who has more money Dalio or the donald

Never Said You Mentioned Trump.

You Mentioned Dialo, and His Book On How The World Works.

Again.

I Would Take Trump's Insight Against Dialo's Insight, On How The World Works, Any Day.

Don't Change The Subject To, What Billionaire Has More Billions.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Mr Merlin I laughed at people who were preppers in 2000 and 2007. They were very entertaining to listen to. Guess that’s me now. Just my opinion but this time there is no stopping this mess. Government can’t fix it with a touch of a button and then have some great reset.

MrTop

EOG Master
Never Said You Mentioned Trump.

You Mentioned Dialo, and His Book On How The World Works.

Again.

I Would Take Trump's Insight Against Dialo's Insight, On How The World Works, Any Day.

Don't Change The Subject To, What Billionaire Has More Billions.

that is not his book

turksure

EOG Enthusiast
I have some client who over the past several years have been stockpiling silver and gold to prepare for the collapse of the US Dollar.

He said, worst case scenario, his kids will inherit a lot of precious metals.

He has two six foot safes filled to capacity. I've never seen anything like it. Over $3,000,000 in gold/silver coins, bars, etc.

Only 3 people know of this, as his CPA, I'm one of the honored few. Keeps the safes in his basement.

I asked who else has the combination to the safes, replied no one but him. I then asked what happens when you die, what will your kids do.

He replied, that will be their problem!
If anyone wants idea's on gold or silver other other physical assets that can be bought or acquired slowly or cheaply I can give you some ideas. Wheat pennies, pick them up for 2 cents or so, you may be surprised the value in the future. Helps to have a good place to store them. To say you have $3mm of gold and silver and no one know about it is a funny statement to me. How about all the different people or places you purchased them from? Just thinking out loud!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
If anyone wants idea's on gold or silver other other physical assets that can be bought or acquired slowly or cheaply I can give you some ideas. Wheat pennies, pick them up for 2 cents or so, you may be surprised the value in the future. Helps to have a good place to store them. To say you have $3mm of gold and silver and no one know about it is a funny statement to me. How about all the different people or places you purchased them from? Just thinking out loud!
They mostly were ordered and shipped over time via UPS from one place in NY. They were not bought from individuals, pawn shops etc. His holding also only represent less than 10% of his net worth.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I've always been a bit warped with this sort of thing, but covid and the supply chain troubles have moved it into overdrive.

50 lb bag of rice that we've probably eaten 10lbs from since buying it.
16 condensed 5lb rice packs that store well.
50 or 60 cans of tuna.
garden canned green beans and tomatoes.
several bags of air-sealed pineapple.
several cases of ramen and chicken noodle soup.
several cases of tomato soup.
a few dozen boxes of macaroni.
several bottles of vodka (and I don't even drink at home).
various supplies such as band-aids, peroxide, tylenol, multi-vitamins, etc.
several guns with several thousand of rounds.
150-200 rolls of tp.
plenty of batteries.
at least a couple years supply of various cooking spices and salt which are non-perishable.
10 five gallon gas cans which currently I only have 2 filled.
2 cases of bottled water. I'd keep a lot more water on hand, but since I have two berkey water filters, and live less than 100 feet from a fresh water lake, I don't feel it's necessary.
I've always had a few fishing poles and various gear, but since covid, I've added to the collection.
Also, I recently added a wood-burning stove to my man cave and I have several trees on my land with a lifetime's amount of available firewood.

Edit: bought $500 worth of pistachios and almonds last week.

My total prep kit involves other things, but this is a good starter list.

Despite all of this doom and gloom prepping, I'm planning to visit Vegas later this Summer and signing up for various football contests.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've always been a bit warped with this sort of thing, but covid and the supply chain troubles have moved it into overdrive.

50 lb bag of rice that we've probably eaten 10lbs from since buying it.
16 condensed 5lb rice packs that store well.
50 or 60 cans of tuna.
garden canned green beans and tomatoes.
several bags of air-sealed pineapple.
several cases of ramen and chicken noodle soup.
several cases of tomato soup.
a few dozen boxes of macaroni.
several bottles of vodka (and I don't even drink at home).
various supplies such as band-aids, peroxide, tylenol, multi-vitamins, etc.
several guns with several thousand of rounds.
150-200 rolls of tp.
plenty of batteries.
at least a couple years supply of various cooking spices and salt which are non-perishable.
10 five gallon gas cans which currently I only have 2 filled.
2 cases of bottled water. I'd keep a lot more water on hand, but since I have two berkey water filters, and live less than 100 feet from a fresh water lake, I don't feel it's necessary.
I've always had a few fishing poles and various gear, but since covid, I've added to the collection.
Also, I recently added a wood-burning stove to my man cave and I have several trees on my land with a lifetime's amount of available firewood.

Edit: bought $500 worth of pistachios and almonds last week.

My total prep kit involves other things, but this is a good starter list.

Despite all of this doom and gloom prepping, I'm planning to visit Vegas later this Summer and signing up for various football contests.
You left out the potted meat sir.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Items with the tear off style lid, generally don't store well.

The next time I need to share a good laugh here, I'll compile a complete listing of my doom stash inventory.

Plus, I ate so much potted meat as a child, having to eat it again during the collapse might spark PTSD.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have been buying everything I can to prep for the economic and social collapse of America. Do you guys prepare or do you think preppers are nuts?

Before President Biden this would be a loony toons post. Now it is loony toons to think we aren't *already in economic and social collapse.

boston massacre

EOG Master
that is not his book

Your Words in Line Below.

a few good books just came out about civil wars and how the world works.

Any Author Who Writes About how the world works, I'll Challenge There Insight on how the world works, Against Trump's Insight , on how
the world works, Any Day Of The Week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This tells it all. Baby bottle shortage.

White House says been aware and working on it since February. Biden says not aware until April.

He is not the acting President. It is right there with 2 Truth Social statements. And Biden found out from the media. If they didn't ask him, he still wouldn't know.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
That’s a heck of a list Woodrow.

I went and bought two guns and a thousand rounds of ammo during the “summer of love”. These district attorneys who don’t prosecute criminals just proves the government will not keep you safe.

I also have a stash Of Woodford Reserve to take the edge off when it all hits the fan. I think I need to replenish some of it Haha

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Multiple existential crises are hitting or about to hit and we have President Joe Biden. Rigged elections have consequences.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Berkey water filters are a must. Vitamins and meds I’m stocked up on too.

I also plan on visiting Vegas this summer for the football contests. A friend of mine really wants to go there before it all hits the fan. He was supposed to come out in march 2020 but that did not happen.