EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MRBOWLING300 is our August contestant)

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
The SD Cleveland under 7.5 played out about the same as the SF Det under where you had almost all the runs scored in one inning and then the final 3 or 4 innings just about scoreless to stay under

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
After covering the under in the SD/Cleveland game, I now have 5 strikes in a row in my quest to shoot an EOG 300 game in the Aug challenge. I feel luck has been on my side these past two games. Against all odds, let's see if I can hold out for 7 more frames and keep this run at perfection going. Here's my latest scoresheet for the final 12 games of the contest.

pinpalshare (1).png

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Final score: 8-3, Cards.

Six in, six more to go.

MRBOWLING300 now halfway home to his 12th career perfect game.

11-11-2

Thankfully I didn't really have to sweat this one out, other than seeing the line move against me. Finally clawed back to .500....more later.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not quite as impressive when explained. Like an amateur golf course vs Augusta.

What is the average pro player’s bowling average?​

In all levels of professional bowling play, the average bowling score tends to lie somewhere between 225-240. That’s a huge bowling average considering just how tricky oil conditions are in professional bowling tournaments. Compared to the normal house shot, pro-lane conditions are often much more complex and offer much shorter (or longer) bursts of traction and oil density.

A league bowler who averaged 200 on a standard house setup might only average 150 or so on a professional lane outlay. Professional bowlers are tasked with reading different oil conditions and altering their games to meet their challenges. A pro bowler who averages 230 or so in such shifting environs is a different breed of player.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
pinpalshare (2).png

6 strikes in a row, 6 more to go! With bowling, when you are going for a perfect game, as each frame goes by the pressure starts to build. To keep on going, it takes total focus and concentration. You take one shot at a time, and not look ahead. I'm trying to apply those principles in this contest, as the pressure is building to make the correct daily decision. Once the selection has been submitted for the day, I try to just forget about it, as it is out of my control at that point. I do always look to see how the line adjusts subsequent to my decision, to use as a metric to validate my selection. I don't usually dwell on it, but today I did a little too much. Fortunately, the Cards won today, and let's see what tomorrow brings.