EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MRBOWLING300 is our August contestant)

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
With today's play, I have 13 selections left. 5-10-2 record, would need the final 13 games to all come in. One day at a time, lol.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Actually 12-1 or better gets the cheese.

Well, it may as well be a million wins, lol......not going to get there. But hey, until totally eliminated, gotta keep on trying. Today's play, the number moved away from me, and as a result, I don't have a good feeling. I think the Brewers went off at -115 or more?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Well, it may as well be a million wins, lol......not going to get there. But hey, until totally eliminated, gotta keep on trying. Today's play, the number moved away from me, and as a result, I don't have a good feeling. I think the Brewers went off at -115 or more?

True, as JK would say "possible, but not probable", I would add "highly improbable" :) . Brewers up 3-0 on LAD, Bottom 4th. Indeed, money came in on the Brewers.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
True, as JK would say "possible, but not probable", I would add "highly improbable" :) . Brewers up 3-0 on LAD, Bottom 4th. Indeed, money came in on the Brewers.

And as I would add (regarding my run at the August challenge), that ship done sailed!

Hope to get another crack at it next year.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
What about the George Constanza opposite theory? George Constanza said, "If every decision I make is wrong, then opposite is always right"

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Well, I need a perfect 300 from this point forward to win the challenge. 12 strikes in a row.

Frame 1: (Play 19) is Texas/Minn under 8 -109
Record moves to 6-11-2, live to see another day. Strike in the first frame on lane 27, now up on 28. Selection to come soon.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Frame 3 (play 21) is Tampa Bay / KC under 7.5 -108

Gotta keep this perfect game going. So far a good ball change which has helped to start out with 2 strikes in a row, lol.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Play 22 takes place on Saturday, Aug 27, Northwestern +13.5 -109 over Nebraska

I don't cap the silly portal off-season but supposedly Nebraska is loaded and they finally got rid of all quarterbacks named Martinez. But they still have shit Frost as head ball coach so they will have to prove it. NW is the play and ml roosters.