MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: MCCAIN PICKS GOV.SARAH PALIN....YES A WOMEN

energy efficient cars.... lower taxes, america will be back on the rise!! Vote Obama

texansfan

EOG Master

JFK?

btw, as far as i know, i didnt vote in either election and there was a bit more reason to be there, albeit not a good enough one. you'd think we would have learned from past mistakes, but you people put into office an elitist dickfuck who cares about nothing other than money. friends are dead for no reason, thanks bush supporters.

12io4j2w90

You should really do some research as to whose profiting from this war. Plenty of Democrats are making money from this war as well.

mofome

Banned

Don't presume to know what I care about and what I don't.

how do you know Obama will provide this country with equal pay? What prove do you have of this notion? It is because he said he would? Yeah, that's probably true. He also said he was friends with Rev. Wright - who's current location is under the bus.

I will presume whatever i want. your vote tells me all i need to know, i presume you aren't even familiar with what i was talking about originally. research may have taken place over the last few minutes, however.

Mccains actions have spoken, we need not to presume anything, we already know. Support the old white guy who cares about old white guys. Enjoy.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

You should really do some research as to whose profiting from this war. Plenty of Democrats are making money from this war as well.

Thats hilarious. I think you're the one in need of enlightening, im obviously aware that there are dems and rep who are profitting, each has its fair share of clowns, im just thanking you for making it all possible.

:cheers

texansfan

EOG Master

energy efficient cars.... lower taxes, america will be back on the rise!! Vote Obama

Yeah right. What flavor koolaid do you prefer?

Obama will solve the energy crisis in one year. Everybody make sure your tires are properly inflated and crisis solved!

mr merlin

EOG Master

Me thinks the liberals dost protest too much, they must be awful worried with the almost desperate ripping of this women we still know very little about.

Time will tell, but if Obama is right and this election is about change, it's just possible most people will see more potential change in the maverick mccain and this fresh outsider women,as opposed to two sitting US senators.

texansfan

EOG Master

Thats hilarious. I think you're the one in need of enlightening, im obviously aware that there are dems and rep who are profitting, each has its fair share of clowns, im just thanking you for making it all possible.

:cheers

You're welcome. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Me thinks the liberals dost protest too much, they must be awful worried with the almost desperate ripping of this women we still know very little about.

Time will tell, but if Obama is right and this election is about change, it's just possible most people will see more potential change in the maverick mccain and this fresh outsider women,as opposed to two sitting US senators.

Pass the rock my way when you're through.

91023i2ndw;l

Who's more qualified to be Prez: Hillary or Sarah Palin?

I think we can all pretty much agree it is

HILLARY

How'd Hillary did in all this? OK - not bad but not good enuf. IF Hillary wasn't good enough to win the nomination what makes anyone think Palin will help McCain get it?

This move is like the boxer who has lost the first 11 rounds and knows he needs a 12th round MIRACLE KO to win the fight - he is hoping for a one-punch fluke KO - and that rarely happens

John McCain LOST the election today - zero doubt about it and if he actually thinks this helps him win he is even more delusional than we know and it is even better he doesn't win

Hillary came into the Democratic primaries with very high disapproval ratings......that is a major difference.

Winky, I am not sure about what McCain did today. It is definitely a calculated gamble. He couldn't have chosen Romney (too much negative sentiment against him), Jindal (too far right), or Crist (homosexual rumors would have dogged the campaign). I thought the choice would be Pawlenty but this absolutely came out of left field.

mofome

Banned

Cmon, you know what typical white people are like, surely you must know what the typical black person is like?

many of my good friends are african-ameican, i do not envy what they go through on a daily basis.

12io4j2w90

Funny thing is I've never met anyone in my life who has taken part in a poll. Those things are always 100% accurate and nobody would ever lie in one would they? How many people are saying they are voting for Obama but once inside the voting booth they punch in a vote for McCain?

Again, the only poll that matters happens on the 4th day in November.

Sharp post.

Let's also remember that people flex away from their parties with the chic, trendy political views, but the closer it comes to election time, the more people come back to vote by party identification.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Desperation move on McCain to try to get disgrutled Hillary voters.....Palin is good to look at though.....Looking foward to Biden tearing up on Palin in the VP debate.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I think an overlooked topic with this VP selection is oil and gas drilling in anwr and off of our shores. The last time i looked more americans were in favor of drilling than not. And now here comes a VP from Alaska that is pro drilling. I think McCain may be hitching his wagon to this topic more so than trying to obtain Hillary voters.

fwiw :cheers

mofome

Banned

Desperation move on McCain to try to get disgrutled Hillary voters.....Palin is good to look at though.....Looking foward to Biden tearing up on Palin in the VP debate.

I imagine he feels sorry for her already. Laughable choice.

texansfan

EOG Master

inaccurate? do explain.

I would say that if you aren't black yourself it's impossible to know what they are going through. Seeing it and living it are very different imo.

What's the typical Asian like?
What's the typical Mexican like?

Can you speak for all races as well?

mofome

Banned

I would say that if you aren't black yourself it's impossible to know what they are going through. Seeing it and living it are very different imo.

What's the typical Asian like?
What's the typical Mexican like?

Can you speak for all races as well?

did i not just get ridiculed for not speculating? now im ridiculed for speculating? make up your minds.

I imagine he feels sorry for her already. Laughable choice.

agreed...91023i2ndw;l

What the hell is she going to say when asked about foreign affairs?

"Sorry, but I am unqualified to answer as I have no experience?' :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

agreed...91023i2ndw;l

"Sorry, but I am unqualified to answer as I have no experience?' :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

What's Obama going to say? :LMAO:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

Obama is definitely not your typical black person, he's married, not in prison, and doesn't have a venereal disease(that we know of). Oh yea, he also has a job(sorta).

mofome

Banned

agreed...91023i2ndw;l

"Sorry, but I am unqualified to answer as I have no experience?'

when she utters those words mccain will be ready to attack and then think to himself, 'oh yeah, she's the one i picked'.

our country is in good hands if this old fuck crokes.

texansfan

EOG Master

George Bush doesnt care about black people

Thanks Kanye. Stop reading Teen Beat magazine for your political info.

Apparently you're a racist who doesn't like them either in regards to your chicken comment.