Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

Re: Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

45-45-1 ytd ncaa

Gonna list these things 2 at a time again today! It's Yungbuck's time, baby!!

Iowa +1.5
Purdue +8

There they are! Fade 'em if you want! You'll make $$ and I will lose again!

Actually ended up having to GIVE -1 to get Wake Forest, but I think they'll win this thing! Of course, anyone who reads my thread has to sign a disclaimer that they have been so advised to fade all my picks in their best interests!

i am NOW in the bidness of bringing BAD luck to Chuck and the boys, as Iowa sucks farts outta my ass!

Purdue fumbles on the 1 yard line!! How the fuck does all this BAD SHIT happen to one person?

ktb

thanks for cursing my plays YB!!!

dont worry, i think purdue will come back and at least cover.. although they should have put the nail in the coffin with that goal line TD.. cant believe the guy stuck the ball out like that.

iowa looks like hell though... although they are very lucky to be within 7 so maybe it's their day.

I only saw Penn St miss that FG before half and then I turned Iowa. Did anyone see how they got the 2nd shot at it? When I turned back, it was 13-10!
I am misery personified!

Adding:
UCLA -1.5 (I know it's late, but for record purposes, there it is!)
Mizzou -4
USC/Oregon St. Over 47

Went 2-1 this morning! NEED to finish up strong tonight! I'm already getting murdered on UCLA, though!

Total Card for the week (NCAA):
Georgia Tech -2.5 (Loser)
GT/VT Over 40.5 (Loser)
VT & Under Parlay (Winner)
Temple +9 (Loser)
Wake Forest -1 (Loser)
Iowa +1.5 (Winner)
Purdue +8 (Winner)
UCLA -1.5 (Loser)
Oregon -8 (1 Unit)
Missouri -4 (2 Units)
USC/O.St Over 47 (2 Units)

11 Plays this week on NCAA. I am so far sittin' real nice at 3-5 with 3 plays still out there!
Everything was 2 Units this week except the Oregon play and the parlay on VT and the Under which paid out +250
Maybe things will be better tomorrow!

Oregon and Missouri are what I like to call
"Winner, Winner ~ Chicken Dinner!"

Now! I need 3 TD's in the 2nd half of that USC game and
I'll be down only 1/2 Unit going into Sunday!!
It's high time that something good happens to the old Buck!
Looks like there's 9 minutes left in the 3rd, though, and no
scoring yet!!

I'm gonna get a FUCKIN SCORELESS 2nd Half! Do you guys see how BADLY I lose? It's not that I lose, I take the heart-breakers! I mean slugs to the chin!
Nobody loses like Yungbuck loses!!!

Total Card for the week (NCAA):
Georgia Tech -2.5 (Loser)
GT/VT Over 40.5 (Loser)
VT & Under Parlay (Winner)
Temple +9 (Loser)
Wake Forest -1 (Loser)
Iowa +1.5 (Winner)
Purdue +8 (Winner)
UCLA -1.5 (Loser)
Oregon -8 (Winner)
Missouri -4 (Winner)
USC/O.St Over 47 (Loser)

4-3 today! Can't believe USC can't score 1 GD point the whole 2nd half! Gimme a fucking break!
Anyways, I'm back on the winning side of things for the year:
49-48-1 YTD NCAA

See you guys in the NFL forum!

ktb

congrats on getting back in the black, i hope to get that feeling before NFL season ends!

It's common knowledge that I am a CONSISTENT loser on thursday night plays, and have been for 2-3 years (Or since the inception of Thursday night football a few years back in NCAA)!! But I'm gonna risk my winning record for the season with a prediction tonight:

WV/Lou Over 64

I'm due to get HOT anytime soon!!

Well, lookie-thurr!!
Ol' Yungbuck WON a Thursday Night play!!
This one is sittin PRETTY at 31-31 and you guys know
what THAT means: Somebody else HAS to score!!
That's the B-E-A-UUUUUTY of playing them overs in
NCAA!!
Yunger is 2-0 for the week!!

50-48-1 YTD NCAA!! And you couldn't get me near that Rutgers game with a come-along strapped to my nuts and a scratch-n-sniff sticker of Carmen Electra's Butt stuck to the TV!!
But I got TWO kick-ass plays for Saturday that I'll be releasing later today!! And all for the low-low price of not being called the worst handicapper on this site any longer!!lol

My early play:
(4-tm, 11-pt Teaser)
Clemson +2
Arkansas +11
Michigan +8.5
Temple +35.5

Probably won't play a lot today, fellas! Especially if this one doesn't hit!! I'm liking all four of those plays!!
I'll be back to let you guys know what plays I like later in the day!

nl711

EOG Enthusiast

i will tease with u on this buck. i like it for some reason. I got it 13pts teased. clem+4 tem+39mich+10ark+12. gl

i will tease with u on this buck. i like it for some reason. I got it 13pts teased. clem+4 tem+39mich+10ark+12. gl

We aint dead yet, nl!! But like my good buddy Winston Wolf, who just solves problems, once said, "Let's Not Start Sucking Each Other's Dicks Just Yet, Gentlemen!" lol

Adding on:
USC -4.5
KY -4
Ohio St. -15

Gl Fellas! And GL to us, nl, on this teaser!!

Saturday Final Card:
1. Teaser~Clem+2, Ark +12, Temple +37, Mich +8.5 (2 Units) Loser
2. Ohio State -15 (1 Unit) Loser
3. Kentucky -4 (1 Unit) Winner
4. USC -4.5 (1 Unit)
5. BC/MD Over 47.5

Just not having much consecutive luck here lately, fellas! Playing teasers in NCAA is not smart gambling, but I think it's a decent idea in NFL! Anyways, I'm 1-2 for the day 2-2 for the week NCAA.
Hopefully I can win these last 2 to make up for that brain fart I had on that 2 Unit teaser!!
See you guys back here later for final thoughts and over in the Pro Forum for tomorrow's plays!! I'm going to the Titans Game, so I will post all my plays for the day on NFL instead of doing my usual add-ons!!
GL everyone!!
Buck

Lookin o-tay on the BC/MD game ... so far!! They got 42 minutes to score 17 points. If they scored at that pace, it would be the same as them scoring 24 in a 60 minute game. My mathematicians here in the War Room figured that out for me!lol
Anywyas, if that holds out for me, I'm gonna be here on my 3rd saturday in a friggin row; waiting on USC to make a Winner/Loser for the day!! Aint that a Bitch! The last 2 Saturdays they've made a loser out of me! Surely I can get them to do something good for me this time!! That is if the BC/MD game continues to go like it has been!!

I'm the Mr. Big Fat Hairy COVER on MD/BC Over from Rural, TN!! That's who I AM, Chuckster!! I'm from the way-out 'burbs, bro, but I've lived in and out of Cash-Vegas for several years! I'm down home these days, but I go to law school up there at NSL! I actually live down here around the West Tennessee line in my hometown these days, Chuck!!
What about that C-O-V-E-R!?!?%?#$%%#%&?!!

I aint had a lot to cheer about these days, dudes, but now I'm a USC cover away from being actually in the "Plus" (2 Units) for the week heading into Sunday!!

Looks like 3 weeks in a row that USC is gonna put a cock in my arse!! I love them Trojan-enz!!lol

What about that BIG HAIRY Trojan TOUCHDOWN!?!?! Cal is now in the land of NO FG's for the remainder of the game, so I'm needing SC to keep them out of the endzone!! I NEED THIS COVER!!

Last edited:

USC=WINNER WINNER ~ CHICKEN AND SEAFOOD DINNER!!!!
I'm loving life right now!!!!!!!!

Saturday Final Card:
1. Teaser~Clem+2, Ark +12, Temple +37, Mich +8.5 (2 Units) Loser
2. Ohio State -15 (1 Unit) Loser
3. Kentucky -4 (1 Unit) Winner
4. USC -4.5 (1 Unit) Winner
5. BC/MD Over 47.5 Winner

That puts me at 3-2 today!! 4-2 for the week NCAA!! (It amounts to 4-3 with the 2-Unit play on that teaser :( !!)

53-50-1 YTD NCAA
~ At the end of the day, that's decent handicapping!!

dirty

EOG Master

Not bad YB... ON the verge of having a profitable season

Dirt,
I stay at even almost every year. Which is cool for me, b/c I'm more of an action player than a money player. I enjoy the SHIT out of betting on football!! I'm really not in it solely for the $$
My problem is poor $$ management. I haven't done well on plays where I reach out there and play 2,3, or 4 Units!! B/C of that, I'm down for the season about 10 or 11 Units! Now, my question is, have had that much enjoyment? I feel like I'm pretty fair at this record-wise, I just have to discipline myself to keep my plays standard!!

dirty

EOG Master

I was the way you are for years.... I finally got MM under control and started making some coin (not this year in NCAA...tough ass year for me...down about 10 units after a good start). But extra cash can be made Bud....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I was the way you are for years.... I finally got MM under control and started making some coin (not this year in NCAA...tough ass year for me...down about 10 units after a good start). But extra cash can be made Bud....

i echo what deeds said. my MM still needs work, no doubt. but you have talent, your sample of over 150 and 50% + shows that. past couple years i've tried scaling back units, with a 3u play as a rare, rare play and it's helped me out tremendously. you may want to try just flat betting the games you like for a couple weeks, and see if that helps your discipline. good luck the rest of the way.

Appreciate it, fellas! I did pretty well at flat bettin last week, but I jumped out there twice with 2 Units and caused myself to finish at even money for last week. The last one was a parlay on the Sunday night game and I was trying to get my money from the week before back (GREEDY!)
I'm playing flat rates this week though!!

Dennis Dixon will have the attention of the NATION tonight, and it's fast-approaching Heisman Trophy and National Championship time! He will be going nuts to show the country what he's made of! Shit, he may even be trying to show up Vince Young's performance of 2 years ago! I have noticed the line dropping like panties at a frat party this week, meaning everyone is playing Arizona! D'ya see what I'm gettin' at here?
I like Arizona's offense and coach! I'm down on Oregon's pass defense and up on Zona's pass D! I feel like 10 points is still a lot to lay on the road! But I'm gonna lay 'em, I think! I think this is a 45 point night for Dixon and the boys! I feel like your score is
Oregon - 45
Arizona - 28

I know I flip-flopped from Devilman's thread where I said 38-31 Oregon and the deciding factor in that was the public $$ making the line drop so much! I'm not gonna make my play official until 30 minute before kickoff, but I think this is probably what I'll stick with! I KNOW I'm playing the over total!

Sorry so late on the confirmation, but I took a late afternoon nap!
Hope this thing swings my way after that 49er debacle Monday night!lol

I'm getting ready to finish up tomorrow morning's capping and we'll get those picks out ASAP! BTW, loved that 18 yard run by Stewart!! GO DUX!!

GL2 Everyone 2night!!
Buck