WNBA Winners

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: WNBA Winners

He actually called a NY shot that made it a 21 pt. lead with 4:30 left a "big shot."

Get the tspe of you dont believe me. "Essence carson, BIG shot!"

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Any of you live close to NYC? I will hire someone to come to my place and drop a piano on me the next time I get involved with a motherfucking cocksucking NY Liberty game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19.....Play 667 NEW YORK LIBERTY +5 over the Indiana Fever. Game 3 of a three-game series. New York sent a message with a resounding 87-72 win in Game 2. Indiana's Tamika Catchings looked tired and possibly hurt. New York, on the other hand, played one of its best games of the season and here's what I liked best about the 15-point win: the Liberty did not celebrate after the victory. New York was all business and appear primed and ready for a big effort tonight at Conseco Fieldhouse.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

So far, Pondexter has made an incedibly stupid pass that was intercepted and which led to a basket and has bricked every shot.2348ji23e

choslamshe

EOG Master

Chessman, you sweat over beaverball too much. Just go check out my playoff thread in the NBA forum and kick back

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Indiana SUCKED in game 2. NY did whatever they wanted. Tonight they get destroyed. BTW, Cappie chokes in big games.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22....603 Phoenix Mercury +6.5 over Minnesota Lynx. The Mercury eliminated the Storm in Seattle despite Diana Taurasi's disqualification (six fouls with 6:38 remaining in the game). Minny struggled in Games 1 and 2 in its series victory over San Antonio. Taurasi and Taylor over Moore and Augustus.

Thread record: 25-16.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

You're OK at + 6.5? On the show, you had it at 7.5, but I could not find that this morning.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Haven't followed it in a month BUT

SEA OWNS Phx.........beat them about 111 times in a row. A HUGE UPSET win by phx........

R they way better than we thought? Or........ is it a very bad spot.........OR........is it a bit of both.

kickitGOOD

EOG Enthusiast

You're on record, kickit.

This is Minny's first year together.

Seattle, Phoenix and Indiana have continuity on their side.

We will see if Minny's entry of Reeves and Whalen can beat Agler and Bird in a playoff series.

Minny is the current favorite, but I think the Lynx are vulnerable.

Peaked too soon? They haven't even played to their full potential. They just beat PHX twice in just over 2 weeks, and gave away a game they were leading the whole way through before that. Seattle is another year older, and Jackson isn't exactly going to be sprinting back onto the court, considering she hasn't even played yet since first week of the season...

Maybe Indiana is a legitimate threat, since if you get through the East its one series. Minnesota's defense come playoff time will set them apart, they are still the favorite! Your 2011 Champions, Minnesota Lynx

You got me on record JK. Also, locked in Minnesota -6 yesterday. Ill give you the "Taurasi and Taylor over Moore and Augustus" matchup and take Minnesota's other 3 starters and bench by a mile!

Nice work on the WNBA this season nonetheless!

munson15

I want winners...

I took them +11 when they were only down 10, but it was fool's gold, Bernie. I think John would say they were a 'dead side.' I turned a plus day in to a minus day when I could have easily just passed once I missed the tip.:doh1

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

You got me on record JK. Also, locked in Minnesota -6 yesterday. Ill give you the "Taurasi and Taylor over Moore and Augustus" matchup and take Minnesota's other 3 starters and bench by a mile!

Nice work on the WNBA this season nonetheless!

Minny is good and I admit my mistake in assessing this team.

Here's the frustrating part: I knew the Lynx were going to be a surprise team this season.

But the market reacted so quickly to Minny's early-season success that I thought the market overreacted, so I started fading Minny.

Dammit.