Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This helps. Want to get to 9 (have 7.5 and 8) and no HR penalty shots.

LAST PLAY
Stanton homered to left center, Ramirez scored

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One thing I haven't done is win big fantasy fag. I've come Tony Homo. Will this be the special needs weekend? 12 total bums mixed around. After the first round, -6 to -1 range. If today was Friday, 2 would miss the kunt. Goal is 12/12 then a Hope Solo look.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going for me is my chalk is at the bottom. Zally and Forever should be ok. That would leave Soon Yul Noh and Danny as most vulnerable.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Is this good?

Forever -10
Cinky -10
Hoffy -8
Mr. Clark -7
Danny -6
Jason -5
Mr. Rodgers -4
Zally -3
Lipsky -3
SCammy D -3
Chocolate -3

Soon Yul No -2

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Waiting it to become official that Joker is not in the US Open paw draw. Means everything to me if he is not playing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Joker plays, I have 1 small 3-0 rooster that goes to him and Ryby. 6 dimes. 6 dimes and 600 dimes not comparable. I need him to stay the fuck out of the US. Closed to you, Novak. Sorry not sorry.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just waiting for it to be official that Joker is out. This reminds me of my Super Tuesday Joey bet. Using my political sharpness for sports punting. I knew the fix was in then and I know the fix is in now. They will lift the travel ban in September to purposely fuck Joker because they consider him MAGA.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Joker out, if I get the correct bracket, Raffy vs Meddy dream final possible. Then with the ladies, I'm hoping Ryby and Maddy also on opposite sides. I could be guaranteed a walkoff at the fuck you final four!