Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Paid now and full tournament rooster where I already have 3 winners. I got $868 in the Dwaft Queen bank motherfucker!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I almost won a $10,000 futures cat today. Not officially but Raffy would have had a walk to the trophy if Sinner got won more set. Still have Raffy for 10 and Ryby for more than 10.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Raffy will be a dog to Joker. Ryby will be a dog to Halep and Jabber. Need Joker, Halep and Jabber to go down or 3-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hope you are not encouraging Rafael to take off the counter drugs, Dell Dude. That would be illegal and yes, uncouth.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Shout out to the EOG poster who gave me a new celebration music video. Can't remember who. Raffy boom shakalaka!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Keep betting Ryby and Raffy. I have Ryby for an instant 22 dimes, Raffy for and instant 8 dimes then roosters with Ryby and Raffy for a lot more.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
howid you fade this, Birdie. You pasty past poster. I supposed you could bet against her every round. You'd be 0-5.

Sunday 06/26/2022 Future/Prop

Tennis Futures - Wimbledon 2022 Women - Odds to win - Elena Rybakina +15000

Risk: 150.00
To Win: 22,500.00

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Did you fade Rory Pajama Open debutantè? Did you fade JT Pajama Open trophy? Did you fade Fitzpatrick US Open trophy? Did you fade Xander Travelers trophy? Did you fade JT fucking Poston John Queer trophy? Will you fade my next winner in the Scottie Pippen Open?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I invite you to post your own plays or fade mine in this thread. You can start by fading Ryby and Raffy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is why that is a good bet, kane. Only if your book requires match piss for action. Bookmaker grades it if 1 set completed. Avoid that. Raffy as a dog is a good bet because match piss is correlated to healthy enough to win. If he falls behind 2 sets and injured, probably retires.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Raffy is 36 and has never gotten this Mel Farr to the granny. He knows this will separate him from Joker and Fagger forever. I am Cwissy confident he literally shaking goes all balls out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking etrade not cooperating. Neither card is working on deposits AZ books. I can do Coinbase but I want DQ. Requires a drive of Shame Lowry to transfer to checking.