Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I knew the Gronk of Destiny was a fucking joke. I did not have it would be rigged and fake on my Super Show bingo card. This is fraud. It is illegal to falsely advertise a $10 million bonus whore promotion. That is what happened. Fagduel told Roger to hold our beer. Game only decided by another crooked call.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is a kane lazy capping technique but smart yeah ok. Rahmbo is playing at another level despite losing last 2 tournaments. He had a chance on Sunday both.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dumb was off today. That he hasn't been fired says it all. That I can't confidently post he will get fired says it all. With Jeffrey Toobin, he didn't get fired the first time. Took a vacation and came back and eventually let go but it wasn't because he jacked off on Zoom. Maybe they do the same with Dumb. Or maybe he stays. Chris Lick is even a bigger dipshit than Coach Shanny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I was Lick, not only would I have thanked Dumb for his contribution. I would have appeared at the beginning of this morning's show and told the viewers he is out and pounded the fuck out of him like his white husband does every love making session.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So we will wait and cee. Could go either way. Comes back or never comes back. He has become so toxic no East Palestine pun that he is unemployable. Even before this, he was a ratings disaster. With this, he is done as a cable personality. Maybe join Fredo at News Nation. Any *network that has John Ziegler as a pundit personality will take anybody.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These movies about killer doll and killer car and killer dummy are coming Truth Social with AI. Just a matter of time when someone commits murder because a robot egged them on.