Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rublev can beat Joker but same problem as Ryby vs Pinky. Still need 2 more wins and the amount of physical and mental energy it will take and coming off the Ruin miracle marathon, it may become an empty win. That's why I added Titsy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going with Bungals every ticket. I'll take a chance Mahomes doesn't play or is ineffective. This strategy turned out Messy in the World Coup.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
49ers I am loaded just like I was with Michigan. No special needs to add so I will be betting Eagles if given the chance. Regular bets going with Bungals and 49ers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I likey that the Assy will be completed before NFLe. Advantage of getting the ball last. Will know if I have a set piece or have to start over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Karen and Titsy tonight locks in my first championship bum. Ryby or Pinky changes nothing but I get to watch with my underwear on the floor.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The money and the Jenny Craig food voucher is on the dresser. Get out, Pinky. Don't come back until you lose 20 pounds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now I am teeing off. Almost impossible not to win. I have just about everybody left. My girly Ryby down to +120 trophy. She has a walk this way to the finals against washed up broken down old kunt crow Assarenka.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pro tip, Wishy. Pound Rahm blindly any #. Sometimes it's hip to be square. He is on the verge of having a Tiger year. It could change with one wet shot but right now he is at a diff'rent strokes level.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ryby is a big chalk against Assarenka and will be a little to big chalk in the championship. Joker has a walk this way but if Rublev pulls off the miracle, he will become championship chalk. If Joker wins, will get a final look Karen or Titsy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note, I wish I was pro. Guilty please note. Had Portugal in hate the 8. Ugly 1-0 loss to Morocco. Had Michigan and Ohio State in the playoffs. Ridiculous and heartbreaking losses. Here I am again Assy and Super Show. Before a chance to walkoff. Now a chance to walkoff. Before, Joey bad boy. Now, Joey... ?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Every time I win, the forum gets Tony Homo to a fuck you Kinky contest. Fayta complee if I don't lose again to the KC/Bungals.