Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would Ron Duguay say Big Momma Stacey is a strong candidate but she has proven to be turrible. She's only good at stuffing the ballot drop box. After her I can't think of a strong candidate the Dems nominated. Beta - the professional election loser? I no think so. Brace yourself. I have a choice for be best. Evan McMuffin. He is making a race that should not be a race in Utah against Mike Lee. Irony is that he is running as fake indie and Dems didn't nominate anybody. Everybody knows he's really running as a Democrat but they are hiding that from the clueless Mormons.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winkyduck 1073-1543-84 +19.46 UNITS Democrats to win Senate Races: FL 12-1, GA +132, PA -107, NV +125, WI +194, Ohio +550, AZ +150, NC +275, KS +100, IA 12-1 and OVERALL control +150, Beto O'Rourke to win TX Gov +800, Stacey Abrams to win GA Gov +350, Dem for Gov: AZ +125, NV -110, PA -170, Who is the Mar a Lago Mole (Source Revealed by 12/31/23 - No Action if not): Jared Kushner +400, Beto O'Rourke to be Dem 2024 POTUS Nominee 66-1, Ron DeathSantis to be 2024 GOP POTUS nominee +350 and 2024 POTUS +550, Kari Lake to be 2024 GOP VP Nominee: 40-1)

Wind your Kinky!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even I am surprised at the Suddenly spike for Republicans across the board. If this is a real clear move, Masty, Tudor and yes, Lee Zeldin, take the lead next week. I can't post howid devastating that would be for Democrats. Puts into play NY housepick seats that should be automatic holds. New York alone could give Republicans the majority.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Zeldin winning and Republicans reaching 250 housepicks seats correlated. A bunch of them will come from New York.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't worry, Kinky. Lizard is on top of it. Trump subpoena that can't be enforced and will expire in January. Good vibrations!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And that Brandon sleepy video is most certainly edited to remove the non responsive paws. Camera on Brandon during question then cuts to mobile personality waving his hand. Why would he do that on the question? He would do that if it's 3, 4 or 5 seconds after the question and Brandon doesn't answer and appears to be going to La La Land. Republicans won't but they should subpoena the unedited full videos of these Brandon interviews. American people deserve to know if the President is unfit. They did it with Trump nonstop.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude, I opened Winky's cancer update thread this evening and it was full of your typical political posts.

Why?

Get back to your normal posting shift in this thread.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winter is coming again. The only diff'rent strokes between the Epstein tapes and Hunter laptop is the FBI never in full possession of the laptop. This is an underappreciated story. Like the Big Bang howid that laptop got to Rudy. Multiple million and won shots. God? No Rudy, Hunter already processed and clear. They can't cover it up. Everybody has all the evidence.

howid

EOG Dedicated
NEW: Grassley & Johnson tell the U.S. attorney handling the Hunter Biden case that “we are transmitting to you 200+ pages of records relating to the Biden family’s connections to the Chinese regime and persons connected to its military & intel elements.”

just make sure the Big Guy gets his 10% ...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dell Dude, I opened Winky's cancer update thread this evening and it was full of your typical political posts.

Why?

Get back to your normal posting shift in this thread.

I wouldn't know. Never see anything STIFF DUDE posts. I wish JK would delete them but I have given up on him doing the right thing here some time ago.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Next, Masty!

Thursday, October 27
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread

Pennsylvania Senate - Oz vs. Fetterman InsiderAdvantage* Fetterman 45, Oz 48 Oz +3
Pennsylvania Governor - Mastriano vs. Shapiro InsiderAdvantage* Shapiro 50, Mastriano 42 Shapiro +8