Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Anything can happen last Bill Sims 20 days but even Democrats admit Republicans are steaming. Brace for an October Surprise.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winkyduck 1073-1543-84 +19.46 UNITS Democrats to win Senate Races: FL 12-1, GA +132, PA -107, NV +125, WI +194, Ohio +550, AZ +150, NC +275, KS +100, IA 12-1 and OVERALL control +150, Beto O'Rourke to win TX Gov +800, Stacey Abrams to win GA Gov +350, Dem for Gov: AZ +125, NV -110, PA -170, Who is the Mar a Lago Mole (Source Revealed by 12/31/23 - No Action if not): Jared Kushner +400, Beto O'Rourke to be Dem 2024 POTUS Nominee 66-1, Ron DeathSantis to be 2024 GOP POTUS nominee +350 and 2024 POTUS +550, Kari Lake to be 2024 GOP VP Nominee: 40-1)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fake Masters is not going to lose. Every other statewide candidate is winning, Brandon is so un Poppy Harlow, he won't even go to Arizona, Republicans winning the generic in Arizona, they are winning Maricrappa county, Trump is leading Brandon in Arizona. Fake wins. Same thing in Georgia. Herschel wins. Nevada is looking good. All the other competitive states are clear or solid Republican. Except Pennsylvania and Michigan. 2 states away from I'd let that girl give me fucking vaccine sweepy. And guess what. It doesn't end there. Then we go for the longshots. New Hampshire. UCONN, MInnesoda, New Mexico, Colorado, Oregon. The election can't come soon enough for Democrats. Time is not on their side unless they have an epic October Surprise on tap.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And I think they do because that's what they do. Not until late election even will I stop MyPillow bracing. They have too much to lose if they lose. FBI included and especially. They are dead as Chuck Grassley fuck if Samantha Powers changes parties. Chucky's got the docs and witnesses.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD grab some lunch and return for your late afternoon and evening posting frenzy with some fauci ouchie and Dr death bill gates material.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
DD grab some lunch and return for your late afternoon and evening posting frenzy with some fauci ouchie and Dr death bill gates material.

Uncle Fetty is Linda twapped. Hold the lead, run out the clock has failed. He needs to score or force an Oz pick 6. So do you debate or back out? If he can pull it off, yes, debate. If he can't, no good option. Textbook worse and worse. If that's a dead end, he needs a dirty trick.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oz is going to win if the current trend stays in form. Mastriano and I'm assuming the polls are somewhat accurate, is not on a winning trend but he has the ability and intangibles Uncle Fetty doesn't have to get there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I took a chance and cashed me some nice Padres roosters. They weren't walkoffs mind you but potentially high 4 figures if Ronaldo lifts the Cup. Used money to bet Phillies new roosters. If Padres come back, all Dwaft Queen untouched. I didn't follow shit MLB during the regular season but from what I've seen in the playoffs, Phillies go all the Christopher Wray. Once Phillies win today, they've got Padres by the balls.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I predict Fake, Herschel and Oz start having polls showing them in the lead and take the real clear average lead after Halloween leaving Republicans poised to top previous red wave elections. Would take 250 housepicks, 55 Senate and 35 governors. So what I am posting is in 2 weeks Democrats will know they are fucked and just trying to limit the carnage. Zeldin has a real chance to get there. He gets there, so does Masty and Tudor. Masty a quiet contender to become the new MAGA king. He is going to be a great governor but he has to put that shit in the endzone first.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is what it is. Republicans have everything going for them but the Democrats have the FBI. SIr Newton spot. Object in motion stays in motion. Unless. Something stops it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tudor is closing on Chubby. Down to 5's. 9/10 generic favour Republicans and the 1 is RV. All of the competitive Senate races have gone red except Arizona, Georgia and PA and my tip is that changes. Biden is getting desperate, reckless and stupid. Every Trump fake scandal has found the water. Yeah, go ahead and indict him on obstruction for overdue classified library books. Literally shaking, Garland. Only thing I'm worried about is the FBI. What do you have planned, Mr. Wray?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And btw, even RV's favour Republicans. Monmouth and CNBC today RV and R+2, R+6. They are trying but they can't keep Democrats dry.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Monmouth
10/13 - 10/17
756 RV
Republicans +6
CNBC
10/13 - 10/16
800 RV
Republicans +2
Economist/YouGov
10/16 - 10/18
1110 LV
Republicans +1
Politico/Morning Consult
10/14 - 10/16
2005 RV
Democrats +1
CBS News Battleground Tracker
10/12 - 10/14
1753 LV
Republicans +2
Harvard-Harris
10/12 - 10/13
LV
Republicans +6
Trafalgar Group (R)
10/10 - 10/12
1079 LV
Republicans +5
Rasmussen Reports
10/9 - 10/13
2500 LV
Republicans +7
NY Times/Siena
10/9 - 10/12
792 LV
Republicans +4
FOX News
10/9 - 10/12
LV
Republicans +1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Monmouth 10/13 - 10/17 756 RV 50 44 Republicans +6
CNBC 10/13 - 10/16 800 RV 48 46 Republicans +2
Economist/YouGov 10/16 - 10/18 1110 LV 47 46 Republicans +1
Politico/Morning Consult 10/14 - 10/16 2005 RV 44 45 Democrats +1
CBS News Battleground Tracker 10/12 - 10/14 1753 LV 47 45 Republicans +2
Harvard-Harris 10/12 - 10/13 LV 53 47 Republicans +6
Trafalgar Group (R) 10/10 - 10/12 1079 LV 48 43 Republicans +5
Rasmussen Reports 10/9 - 10/13 2500 LV 48 41 Republicans +7
NY Times/Siena 10/9 - 10/12 792 LV 49 45 Republicans +4
FOX News 10/9 - 10/12 LV 47 46 Republicans +1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The above would be bad enough if FT but Sir Newton status. Will continue moving in Republican's direction. Unless.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Last Refuge ridicules him but he's in a tough spot. Not possible to prosecute. Let's give him a chance with the final report then it's up to Republicans to pounce. FBI needs to be broken into a million pieces of shit. To start.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's the same teams college. NFL, throwing everything against the board. College:

Meechigan B10 and trophy
Ucla P12
Tennessee SEC
Gundy B12

I go 4-0, only question is which MLB team(s) connect and howid much I win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tennessee screwed beyond belief. Probably have to go 4-0 against Georgia and Alabama plus win another playoff game. Any loss is elimination. Maybe if the loss is in the SEC, they get an at large but would need help.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
4-0:

They beat Saban. That's 1-0.

Have to beat Georgia to win that side of the SEC division. 2-0

Beat Saban again in the SEC championship. 3-0.

Beat Georgia again in the playoff. 4-0.

Win the other game in the playoff. 5-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I guarantee Fetty's wife is more like his mommy. She is the type of bimbo that marries down. She thought she was marrying up but as soon as he loses, she has a worthless vegetable.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dems could have nominated clean cut Conor Lamb who I would even consider voting if I could look past his political party. I'm looking at that would have been matchup and the only way Oz wins is by riding the MAGA wave. Lamb would beat him like a drum normally. Stupid Democrats didn't even consider him. Uncle Fetty won in a wire to wire rout and now he is going to lose the general. Oz by 5 FT.

Last edited: