Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Nice to get a 500 point arm in round 13

Gio Gonzalez held the Cubs to two runs on five hits and two walks over six innings Thursday.
The southpaw struck out six, giving him 19 punchouts over 15 1/3 innings this spring to go along with a 1.76 ERA. Gonzalez posted a 2.59 ERA in 15 post-All-Star break starts last season and will enter the 2011 campaign with major sleeper potential.

rjt721

EOG Master

Some info for the less informed!

13. After his start on May 14 last year, Max Scherzer was sent to the minors to work on his mechanics. He fixed a flaw and came back May 30.
14. From May 30 on, Scherzer was fourth in the majors in strikeouts, with 158. (Felix Hernandez had 167, Justin Verlander had 160 and league leader Jered Weaver had 159).
15. From May 30 on, Scherzer's ERA was 2.46. Among pitchers who had at least 120 innings pitched, that was third-best in baseball. (Felix with 1.77 and Adam Wainwright with 2.44 were the only ones better).
lol I read that article.

I like these better:

7. Post All-Star break, Gio Gonzalez was top 10 in ERA and top 30 in strikeouts (among pitchers with at least 100 innings pitched) and had eight wins.
8. So far this spring (as of March 16), Gio has a 13-to-3 strikeout-to-walk rate in just 9 1/3 innings and a 0.96 ERA.
9. I'm fairly high on Gio Gonzalez this year as a late-round sleeper.

57. Mentioned this in "Love/Hate" but it bears repeating here. Logan Morrison started his first game last year July 27. From that day until the end of the season, only four -- count them, four -- players in baseball had more runs scored than Logan's 43.

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol I read that article.

I like these better:

7. Post All-Star break, Gio Gonzalez was top 10 in ERA and top 30 in strikeouts (among pitchers with at least 100 innings pitched) and had eight wins.
8. So far this spring (as of March 16), Gio has a 13-to-3 strikeout-to-walk rate in just 9 1/3 innings and a 0.96 ERA.
9. I'm fairly high on Gio Gonzalez this year as a late-round sleeper.

57. Mentioned this in "Love/Hate" but it bears repeating here. Logan Morrison started his first game last year July 27. From that day until the end of the season, only four -- count them, four -- players in baseball had more runs scored than Logan's 43.

he even has some Luke Scott stuff in there was gonna bring it here for funnies

biggamer3

EOG Master

had this text back and forth with my boy mo today when i was bored:

Me: Are you holding onto Luke Scott or planning on moving him?

Mo: You know what his OPS was last year?

Me: very high

Mo: yeah, better then most players

Me: Yep, thats why i was so high on him coming into draft

TTP and TN the worst since office guys aren't good in sports?

Pitched in high school and walked on at Texas A&M but fastballs at 83-85 with no movement go really far. Had a good curve but fastball was too average. Couldnt make the traveling team (real team) so quit and joined the bowling team. Was 2 time All-American in bowling and they only select 5 guys in the country. That said, I would probably strike out is slow pitch softs right now as I havent played in 10 years.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gotta run...tee time 7:15 AM...

Good luck with the rest of the games and have a great ST Pats Day...

Somebody please send me something other than TTP....my auto reject button needs a rest...

Pitched in high school and walked on at Texas A&M but fastballs at 83-85 with no movement go really far. Had a good curve but fastball was too average. Couldnt make the traveling team (real team) so quit and joined the bowling team. Was 2 time All-American in bowling and they only select 5 guys in the country. That said, I would probably strike out is slow pitch softs right now as I havent played in 10 years.

That's impressive. TN = bases man. Or this like when Timely played bases for penn st :yay

I'd rather be good at bases. But then again, being good at something is more than most guys can say.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Allstar Games Cee

Have it on home movie in the middle of weddings and births

So year after year heard my batting average announced and then see me swing at a pitch low and away

Allstar Games Cee

Have it on home movie in the middle of weddings and births

So year after year heard my batting average announced and then see me swing at a pitch low and away

That how u pimped all the ladies since u were famous in bases. good strategy bud

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripper I have shown u how to trade

Win or Lose big balls here

You on the other hand pussssssssssss

tripp

EOG Master

Jackson tagged in first

Edwin Jackson, SP CHW
News: Chicago SP Edwin Jackson gave up four runs in the first inning on Thursday against Milwaukee. He followed that frame with four scoreless innings, but wouldn't get any run support as the the White Sox lost to the Brewers, 4-0. Jackson struck out seven before handing the ball over to the bullpen.
Analysis: Jackson is now 1-2 with a 5.65 ERA this spring. After Thursday's outing he owns a strikeout-to-walk ratio of 14-to-3, but the fact he didn't get any run support is a tad worrisome. After his last loss, Jackson said he felt the best he had all spring, so Fantasy owners have to keep an eye on him during the rest of spring training. He went 4-2 with a 3.24 ERA and a 1.21 WHIP last year after he was traded to the White Sox. Owners are currently drafting Jackson in Round 14, which is just about right.

tripp

EOG Master

we made the ryan howard deal but i think that's it

otherwise all my deals have been with viejo and ttp

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah hes brutal and no counters

i send one a day just to see where it lands but absolutely going no where