Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

hate his whole dance though after a dunk when u are down 11, cant see MJ dancing like that in middle of a game

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

hate his whole dance though after a dunk when u are down 11, cant see MJ dancing like that in middle of a game
Down 8 in the 2nd quarter after that - I'm not a fan of the dance either but let's settle down on the MJ talk... Mike could do what he wanted.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely u were not even around for the mj days. us real bulls fans from those years can discuss.

You were a fan when Jamal Crawford and Ron Mercer were leading the show:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

good shit TTP

Got my newest Tommy John member to join the Tommy Johns squad. Now all i need is Carpenter to make me happy

rjt721

EOG Master

TAYLLLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BYEEEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm going to crush Gamer first week. What a mismatch.

Gamer, is that your real outfield or is this a joke? Werth will suck out of Philly and he's your #1.

tripp

EOG Master

JJ >> oz
young >> aramis
ethier = 480 pt man pierre
WW >> carmona

nice deal for ttp. :yay

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP has average bats and average arms. Looks like a winning combo. :yay

And poor guy can't bend over Timely anymore because Timely doesn't have any good players left.

rjt721

EOG Master

This guy will be out of a job by May

Jonathan Papelbon was roughed up Wednesday, yielding four runs in two-thirds of an inning against the Mets.

Called in to protect an 8-1 lead in the ninth, Papelbon allowed two hits, walked two and hit a batter. With command having completely eluding Papelbon in two of his last three outings, there's now some reason for concern. However, he has been strong in four of his six outings, including one on Monday when he pitched a perfect inning aganist the Yankees.

tripp

EOG Master

TTP has average bats and average arms. Looks like a winning combo. :yay

And poor guy can't bend over Timely anymore because Timely doesn't have any good players left.

at least he's set at closer with Franklin and Street

tripp

EOG Master

This guy will be out of a job by May

Jonathan Papelbon was roughed up Wednesday, yielding four runs in two-thirds of an inning against the Mets.

Called in to protect an 8-1 lead in the ninth, Papelbon allowed two hits, walked two and hit a batter. With command having completely eluding Papelbon in two of his last three outings, there's now some reason for concern. However, he has been strong in four of his six outings, including one on Monday when he pitched a perfect inning aganist the Yankees.

Papelbon/Valverde sides?91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anyone want to do sides on points,record,or who gets further I will be happy too

Lets go Mouths

biggamer3

EOG Master

Westbrook hit often Thursday

Jake Westbrook, SP STL
News: Cardinals SP Jake Westbrook allowed four runs on nine hits over five innings against the Marlins on Thursday. Westbrook struck out two.
Analysis: Westbrook has a 4.91 ERA this spring as he heads into his first full season with St. Louis, where he has extra responsibility now that ace Adam Wainwright is done for the year. Westbrook had a 3.61 ERA in the second half last season, so hopefully he can keep that form going in 2011. Continue to draft him in deeper mixed leagues as a late-round option.

biggamer3

EOG Master

JJ and Tommy baby for next decade!

Josh Johnson, SP FLA
News: Marlins SP Josh Johnson, who has struggled this spring, looked better Thursday against the Cardinals. Johnson allowed two runs -- one earned -- on four hits over six innings, striking out four.
Analysis: This is more of the Johnson we are expecting to show up in 2011, and hopefully he's just getting things sorted out as the season gets closer. After his stellar 2010 campaign (2.30 ERA, 186 Ks), Johnson deserves to be taken as a top-10 Fantasy SP in all mixed formats.

tripp

EOG Master

ttp sent ya something

i get crrrrrrrrrushed here, but willing to let you win to get "my guy"

rjt721

EOG Master

Analysis: Ohldendorf has now allow 10 runs in his last five innings of spring action, and if Fantasy owners weren't already shying away from the Pirates starter following his 1-11 campaign in 2010, they should be after these two poor performances. Continue to leave Ohlendorf for just deeper NL-only leagues.

:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ross Ohlendorf was blasted for six runs on eight hits over three innings Thursday against the Orioles.

hahahahhahahah

biggamer3

EOG Master

Some info for the less informed!

13. After his start on May 14 last year, Max Scherzer was sent to the minors to work on his mechanics. He fixed a flaw and came back May 30.
14. From May 30 on, Scherzer was fourth in the majors in strikeouts, with 158. (Felix Hernandez had 167, Justin Verlander had 160 and league leader Jered Weaver had 159).
15. From May 30 on, Scherzer's ERA was 2.46. Among pitchers who had at least 120 innings pitched, that was third-best in baseball. (Felix with 1.77 and Adam Wainwright with 2.44 were the only ones better).