Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

2nd best.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY id=away_reserve><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_reserve_7_1537183 noWrap>J. Garcia SP </TD><TD>STL 6 v ATL 0 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_reserve_7_1537183>102 PC, 7 INN, 4 HA, BBI, 5 K, W</TD><TD id=score_hilite_reserve_7_1537183 align=right>27.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_reserve_7_1537183 align=right>27.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Right behind Luis Hernandez from the Nats....:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

not close for me viejo. i send the best two players in that deal by a large margin, and the worst player from my side i like more than teh worst player from your side

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cap just not diggin that one. If we say CC = Victor and David = Bourn than I cant say I would trade Bills for Young

Close but just aint likin so much

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

DeJesus = Bourn? ::LMAO:: TTP! STOP it. Please, stop it. David DeJesus won't be on anyone's roster by the All-Star break.

TTP didn't even counter my offer.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

not close for me viejo. i send the best two players in that deal by a large margin, and the worst player from my side i like more than teh worst player from your side

Two best last year....your team in a little funk right now...

tripp

EOG Master

yeah my team struggling, but making it a lot worse isn't going to help. really wouldn't do that deal even if you take Felix out of the deal from my side

Felix
A Rod
Morgan

for

Cruz
Wells
Pacman

no thanks

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yeah my team struggling, but making it a lot worse isn't going to help. really wouldn't do that deal even if you take Felix out of the deal from my side

Felix
A Rod
Morgan

for

Cruz
Wells
Pacman

no thanks
:blink::blink:

Timetopay

EOG Master

DeJesus = Bourn? ::LMAO:: TTP! STOP it. Please, stop it. David DeJesus won't be on anyone's roster by the All-Star break.

TTP didn't even counter my offer.

I would have to guess most around here are not listening to your expertise much.

And yes your trade was so bad what do you want me to counter with

You gave Braun/Morneau for Felix but want to give me Konerko/Hudson for Ubaldo

Are you nutty?

LaurentRobinson

EOG Member

I would have to guess most around here are not listening to your expertise much.

Are you nutty?

WTF he a nut... 2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

Konerko and Hudson for Ubaldo. :fuck:

yeah when i already got Morales and Berkman

Maybe I can pull the VD and trade for him so he can sit the pine.

I already had turned Braun down for him and that was before the no hitter.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Are you nutty?
Buchholz wasn't in the trade? :blink:

tripp

EOG Master

i gotta find room to start my man cecil's 2 step this week. looked great so far vs TB and Boston, and Boston was the team that would knock the crap out of him last year. the 1st round pick might be ready to be the #3 with toronto after Romero and Marcum