Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Timely may be way wrong on this but always thought there was some weird rule that its not a save chance if you come in with less than 3 outs to go and down by three runs with only one on base.

Dont quote me but for some reason i think it was not a save chance.

rjt721

EOG Master

Wow. How does Pierre not beat that out?

Feliz gets 5.5 pts for that shit. Gotta love it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wow big week if this shit holds up

Love TN kicking Tripps Ass
Mo destroying Gamer
RJT beatin Cee man in a matchup that dont effect me
Tuck beating down Chute
If VD loses to 60 point MC kill me now

tripp

EOG Master

that was a save chance for wilson, almost 100% on that. was happy they brought him in so he could get me a save but the fucker blew it. tough spot though coming in with someone on base with utley, howard, werth coming up

Timetopay

EOG Master

And TN next time pal how bout saving a trade of a two step guy for a guy who hasnt been healthy in 8 years

Thanks bud

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Timely may be way wrong on this but always thought there was some weird rule that its not a save chance if you come in with less than 3 outs to go and down by three runs with only one on base.

Dont quote me but for some reason i think it was not a save chance.

Same thing with Codero tonight....comes in with the tying run sitting in the dugout and not on deck...In New York or Boston, those relievers would have been credited with a save...just ranting a little over my fine showing today....

rjt721

EOG Master

tuck's team looks pretty solid. He's my main competition in the division since Viejo insists on dealing studs for WW trash.

Timetopay

EOG Master

2/2 was in your favor, but I am keeping Lily.....

Shields looked good tonight huh

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY id=home_reserve><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_reserve_5_580602 noWrap>Shields SP </TD><TD>TB 10 v OAK 3 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_reserve_5_580602>101 PC, 7 INN, 6 HA, BBI, 12 K, ER, W</TD><TD id=score_hilite_reserve_5_580602 align=right>31.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_reserve_5_580602 align=right>31.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

and by the way...Looks like John Maine is almost back.

Gonna be the best FA pick up yet
2nd best.

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="away_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_reserve_7_1537183" nowrap="nowrap">J. Garcia SP </td><td>STL 6 v ATL 0 (F)
</td><td id="stats_reserve_7_1537183">102 PC, 7 INN, 4 HA, BBI, 5 K, W</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_7_1537183" align="right">27.5</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_7_1537183" align="right">27.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Shields looked good tonight huh

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY id=home_reserve><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_reserve_5_580602 noWrap>Shields SP </TD><TD>TB 10 v OAK 3 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_reserve_5_580602>101 PC, 7 INN, 6 HA, BBI, 12 K, ER, W</TD><TD id=score_hilite_reserve_5_580602 align=right>31.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_reserve_5_580602 align=right>31.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

91023i2ndw;l

That's one more earned run than Lily gave up in his last start:pop:
Everybody is Cy Young vs Oakland....