Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

maybe or wells? i like them the same so you could pick. one day i like one and the next i like the other. wells got me 18 this week so far, but maybin has the huge upside.

yeah that was gayest deals i ever saw i thought u were the real ttp

mofome

Banned

gave u a choice. u go out tonight for booze joejoe? im still talkin with the lady she wants me to send her half naked pics on the phone

J

joeybagadonuts

gave u a choice. u go out tonight for booze joejoe? im still talkin with the lady she wants me to send her half naked pics on the phone

No booze. Watched a movie with my girl, took some morph, few bong hits. Lazy Saturday night before Easter.

Is this is the match.com girl, or some other skeeze? Send her the infamous "Mo in the mirror with his shirt off" one...:+textinb3

J

joeybagadonuts

Fuck this trading shit is mad hard. Every time I throw up a deal, I talk myself out of it. I need another SP, not sure if I can trade arguably my best one, for a some chonger with one major league start?

Becks is off the table in all trades. Guy will win 20 games, have 220 innings and 200k. Too valuable in this league.

mofome

Banned

not like the guy hasnt pitched before, im pretty sure he won a cy in japan and they just beat the fuck out of everyone. japs can play ball, this guy killed in the spring and ate up the yanks pretty effortlessly. you also get kins who is the best 2b in the league and hits in the best lineup. he steals, he doesnt get caught, he scores, he has power, he does everything. and you get an of that you plug in for nada. i wont even play uggla.

J

joeybagadonuts

not like the guy hasnt pitched before, im pretty sure he won a cy in japan and they just beat the fuck out of everyone. japs can play ball, this guy killed in the spring and ate up the yanks pretty effortlessly. you also get kins who is the best 2b in the league and hits in the best lineup. he steals, he doesnt get caught, he scores, he has power, he does everything. and you get an of that you plug in for nada. i wont even play uggla.

Agree with all your points, however, to give up a stud like Becks is hard. I would gladly take Kins and the CyWangChung for some of my other guys. You're sleepin on Kelly J, btw, the kid may have a homo first name, but he can HIT.

mofome

Banned

this time i put in the kawakami who just Ked 8 while allowing 4 hits today.

:+clueless

took out wells and u get 2 SP

mofome

Banned

Agree with all your points, however, to give up a stud like Becks is hard. I would gladly take Kins and the CyWangChung for some of my other guys. You're sleepin on Kelly J, btw, the kid may have a homo first name, but he can HIT.

yeah he is ok on a real team, but he doesnt do much for a fantasy team. kins doesnt literally everything and will bat a million times at the top of that lineup. he'll get rbi chances because the bottom of their lineup is nice, he will score, he will hit 2bd/hrs, he will steal. last year he scored over 100 times and missed 40 games. also stole 26 and hit 18 hr.

:doh1

J

joeybagadonuts

this time i put in the kawakami who just Ked 8 while allowing 4 hits today.

:+clueless

took out wells and u get 2 SP

Me no RIKE. I need an established, big innings eater to make up for the loss of Becks. My starting rotation is fragile and I barely have 5 guys I like starting now, if I lose my top dog, my staff getting spotty at best. I will have an insane line up, but pitching rules in this league, especially guys on winning teams that rack up Ks. I may be a rookie at this cbs fantasy shit, but I'm not dumb. Inning eating K guys = top scorers. I do want Kins, but not enough to give up Becks.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

beck has a sexy name and hes sick, but he's in a tough division, era wasnt under 4.00 or 3.50 or something. hes nice. k per inning, hit allowed per inning, doesnt get hurt much, nice pen behind him, should get decent support. won 12 last year in 27 starts, this year hopefully he gets a few more starts and wins 15-16.

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah he is ok on a real team, but he doesnt do much for a fantasy team. kins doesnt literally everything and will bat a million times at the top of that lineup. he'll get rbi chances because the bottom of their lineup is nice, he will score, he will hit 2bd/hrs, he will steal. last year he scored over 100 times and missed 40 games. also stole 26 and hit 18 hr.

:doh1

Kelly Johnson has 25 pt already this week...

I just don't feel like I "win" this trade. I can only trade when I feel like I win, or we both win. If I lose pitching, which I need, I lose, imo.

mofome

Banned

Me no RIKE. I need an established, big innings eater to make up for the loss of Becks. My starting rotation is fragile and I barely have 5 guys I like starting now, if I lose my top dog, my staff getting spotty at best. I will have an insane line up, but pitching rules in this league, especially guys on winning teams that rack up Ks. I may be a rookie at this cbs fantasy shit, but I'm not dumb. Inning eating K guys = top scorers. I do want Kins, but not enough to give up Becks.

yeah thats fine, i like kins more than beck, i think i took him before beck. just fun having talks when i know the deal wont be made. people waste time...i think its funny. done it with many.

beck is a good sp.

pleasure not doing deals with ya sir.
:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

beck has a sexy name and hes sick, but he's in a tough division, era wasnt under 4.00 or 3.50 or something. hes nice. k per inning, hit allowed per inning, doesnt get hurt much, nice pen behind him, should get decent support. won 12 last year in 27 starts, this year hopefully he gets a few more starts and wins 15-16.

He stays healthy he wins 17-20 with the Sox. He looks great after being injured and plays on a winning team. Only true studs like Lince and Doc can play for shit teams and rack up big pitching numbers. I'm still looking to see if I can get something done with team YOYO.

mofome

Banned

Kelly Johnson has 25 pt already this week...

I just don't feel like I "win" this trade. I can only trade when I feel like I win, or we both win. If I lose pitching, which I need, I lose, imo.

week 1, thats fine. lots of people have a nice week.

offer something thats not retarded and figure out how to turn down a trade within 5 hours. telling someone put something up 9 times, when we both know u aint taking it, is

:+excited-

make offers

oij213490

mofome

Banned

He stays healthy he wins 17-20 with the Sox. He looks great after being injured and plays on a winning team. Only true studs like Lince and Doc can play for shit teams and rack up big pitching numbers. I'm still looking to see if I can get something done with team YOYO.

yeah he should win 16-17 imo. Good player.

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah thats fine, i like kins more than beck, i think i took him before beck. just fun having talks when i know the deal wont be made. people waste time...i think its funny. done it with many.

beck is a good sp.

pleasure not doing deals with ya sir.
:houra

Yea, like I said, Becks is too valuable in this league to trade, especially for things I don't need. I agree Kins is one of the most valuable in the league, but he can't pitch for me. I would be left hurting in SP, and I've already seen what that has done to people in this league. I wasn't wasting your time either. We were dealing, deals didn't get made, the sun still rises.

Life goes on.

Signed,

Corky

mofome

Banned

Yea, like I said, Becks is too valuable in this league to trade, especially for things I don't need. I agree Kins is one of the most valuable in the league, but he can't pitch for me. I would be left hurting in SP, and I've already seen what that has done to people in this league. I wasn't wasting your time either. We were dealing, deals didn't get made, the sun still rises.

Life goes on.

Signed,

Corky

you the one who said u wanted kins.

wasting time

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

seen what it has done? the teams that went all sps are getting killed arent they? i traded doc, mc is all sps and hes getting killed, linc did nada, hmm

i love joey for joey not because he is making sense toooooooooonight

mofome

Banned

joey dont post more please look and make me an offer i have made 12, ive been rejected on offers that you asked me to make. your turn to offer me one or two serious POOOORFAVOR

J

joeybagadonuts

seen what it has done? the teams that went all sps are getting killed arent they? i traded doc, mc is all sps and hes getting killed, linc did nada, hmm

i love joey for joey not because he is making sense toooooooooonight

I am making sense mofucka. I NEVER said all SP, I said, 5 solid ones. Some of these clowns took 7 or 8 SPs, I did not. I went after a few that I thought would score high and some other guys with upside, what anyone should have done.

My SPs have almost 120 out of my 260 scored and I have still have 2 going tomorrow. I agree you need a good mix, I already have one. So why would I give away my best SP? Yes, I said I wanted Kins, but I never said I would trade away my best SP for him.

mofome

Banned

yeah no kidding joey you dont make sense. you said offer this. i do and u say no. you say you want kins and then you say you dont need kins. what the crap

you make a real offer. how about you try that?

mofome

Banned

mo stay up till 4:30am, then offer this. then i will offer you 3 WW for 2 starters. then i will tell you a knew offer to make and when you make it i will say it makes no sense no thanks.

shiaaaaaaaat!

:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

Damn, would have loved to get Kaz, but I would have had to go out and get a 3B.

J

joeybagadonuts

I sent you Looney, Soto, Wang, Uggs for Carp, Cabby, and Wells.

mofome

Banned

Holy fucking shit. Are you fucking muther fucking kidding me?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Joey
?Loney, James 1B LA
?Soto, Geovany C CHC
?Uggla, Dan 2B FLA
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
</td><td align="left"> YOYOMA
?Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET
?Carpenter, Chris SP STL
?Wells, Vernon CF TOR</td></tr></tbody></table>

What in the fuck is that? Loney? I dont want that sorry fuck. Uggla? I don't need a 3rd 2B. Soto? I dont need an injured second catcher. Wang? uh, ok, hes not half as good as carp, but i would take him for free. I would not even consider trading miguel cabrera for all of those guys. Neither would any other human being in the world who has played fantasy baseball. Put a fucking bullet in my head. I cant believe i stayed up.

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

I love you joe, dont take it personal, this is just fantasy talks here, but holy muther fucking shit was that a fucking worthless offer. i have never in my fucking life seen a sorry collection of horse shit than that.

:nono

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo deals = chinese fire drill
:medical:

J

joeybagadonuts

Holy fucking shit. Are you fucking muther fucking kidding me?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Joey
?Loney, James 1B LA
?Soto, Geovany C CHC
?Uggla, Dan 2B FLA
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
</td><td align="left"> YOYOMA
?Cabrera, Miguel 1B DET
?Carpenter, Chris SP STL
?Wells, Vernon CF TOR</td></tr></tbody></table>

What in the fuck is that? Loney? I dont want that sorry fuck. Uggla? I don't need a 3rd 2B. Soto? I dont need an injured second catcher. Wang? uh, ok, hes not half as good as carp, but i would take him for free. I would not even consider trading miguel cabrera for all of those guys. Neither would any other human being in the world who has played fantasy baseball. Put a fucking bullet in my head. I cant believe i stayed up.

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

I love you joe, dont take it personal, this is just fantasy talks here, but holy muther fucking shit was that a fucking worthless offer. i have never in my fucking life seen a sorry collection of horse shit than that.

:nono

Figured I might catch you slippin.... It's late for you.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yes, and that is the worst fucking thing ive ever seen in my fucking life.

:thumbsup

I guess my deal making skills are not up to par with Mo Stienbrener.

mofome

Banned

Figured I might catch you slippin.... It's late for you.

its not late for me at all, i go to bed at 6am most days and i think more clearly now than i would at 10am.

what you sent me didnt require any thinking at all. I cant believe you would send that. im here trying to send you real players and make real deals and you try to get the best hitter in the league (or one of the top 2) for something I could find in my toilet.

J

joeybagadonuts

No. You just decided to see if you could get 2 great players for 4 piles of shit. everyone has done it before.

:thumbsup

Like it Mo- call it like you see it. I agree that was a crap deal. I'm just trigger shy trading away my arms. I need to slang Wang off to some of the chump ass Yankee fans. Who we got, Tripper and Chute?

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

I think you need to get you a hoe for tonight. Did you send the chick pictures? Since we aren't making fantasy deals, maybe you should be pimpin.

mofome

Banned

I dont need anything but some deals. i got ladies here too often and they are annoying because they complain when im trying to make deals.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

I must say, it would be nice if you would consider making one real offer. you talked shit about ttp and i taking down our offers after a while and say you will leave them up...well no wonder.

loney for miguel cab. i would leave it up too

:finger004

joey, i would have literally waived all 3 of the players you just offered me. That was the single worst thing i have ever seen. That is like having a dream that you are raped by a mammoth sized ferret only to awake and realize that you are actually being raped by that vary ferret that you thought was only a figment of your imagination.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO