Who has the best EOG team?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Heath Bell getting me 30+ pts this week. Love that all the games SD might win this year with there usual shit hitting should be save opps for Bell.

J

joeybagadonuts

looks like most of the week 1 matchups are pretty much done.

gamer i don't think has any chance to come back vs me. 50 pts down and no starters tomorrow, and both of his closers are dogs. at most he gets one save and his hitters won't score enough to pass me.

rjt will need a perfect storm to beat cee. down 60 but has two starters. shields and blackburn will both have to be great, and he needs purcey to pick up a L. he also needs a great day from his hitters. don't like his chances, cee should be 1-0 after this week.

yoyo has tn beaten. just a complete beat down there. tn's starters did not show up. a combined 1.5 pts from his three best starters, with 5 starts between them. not going to win when that happens. mo will be 1-0.

mc is down 60 and i think he's out of it. he has johan and young tomorrow, but both have tight competition and joey has meche and beckett throwing tomorrow also. mc does not have the hitting to help out here and i can't see him having a come back from 60 down.

tuck and viejo will be tight. only a 35 pt gap right now, but peavy will likely get the win tonight. being around 50 down will be tough to come back against. he has haren going tomorrow, but haren has a tougher matchup than jurrjens. a 30 pt week from fucking brandon inge looks like it will go to waste. his starters just had bad luck and did not pick up enough W's.

ttp and chute will be a fight until the end. only matchup i feel is not 90% decided already. only a 5 pt lead atm for chute and both have two starters tomorrow. big edge to ttp with lincecum and buehrle over josh johnson and wandy rodriguez. i think chute has the better bats, but lincecum vs the pads will be tough to compete with. i think ttp wins here.

very good first week. hopefully i can end with top points to start this thing off.:+excited-

Now he's down 70+, I told him earlier in the week he was done for. He will not be happy when he returns from his passover break.

Good write-ups, Tripper. How about making some predictions on next week's match-ups...
:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

good write up tripp. One prob i got is both my closers probably shot and ryan is done for a closer maybe

So he got edge there if he gets opportunities

mofome

Banned

good write up tripp. One prob i got is both my closers probably shot and ryan is done for a closer maybe

So he got edge there if he gets opportunities

ttp give me lince for rodeny and u are good on closes. he is 3Ks in saves today over babe rangers

mofome

Banned

joey i did offers. someone give me advice on how to make a lady thats awesome love a head mod who lives with momma

J

joeybagadonuts

joey i did offers. someone give me advice on how to make a lady thats awesome love a head mod who lives with momma

:LMAO

I just spit water on my screen when I read that. I say bring her on as a new poster here. That's how Jman gets all his online boys, er, women.

:+textinb3

J

joeybagadonuts

looks like most of the week 1 matchups are pretty much done.

gamer i don't think has any chance to come back vs me. 50 pts down and no starters tomorrow, and both of his closers are dogs. at most he gets one save and his hitters won't score enough to pass me.

rjt will need a perfect storm to beat cee. down 60 but has two starters. shields and blackburn will both have to be great, and he needs purcey to pick up a L. he also needs a great day from his hitters. don't like his chances, cee should be 1-0 after this week.

yoyo has tn beaten. just a complete beat down there. tn's starters did not show up. a combined 1.5 pts from his three best starters, with 5 starts between them. not going to win when that happens. mo will be 1-0.

mc is down 60 and i think he's out of it. he has johan and young tomorrow, but both have tight competition and joey has meche and beckett throwing tomorrow also. mc does not have the hitting to help out here and i can't see him having a come back from 60 down.

tuck and viejo will be tight. only a 35 pt gap right now, but peavy will likely get the win tonight. being around 50 down will be tough to come back against. he has haren going tomorrow, but haren has a tougher matchup than jurrjens. a 30 pt week from fucking brandon inge looks like it will go to waste. his starters just had bad luck and did not pick up enough W's.

ttp and chute will be a fight until the end. only matchup i feel is not 90% decided already. only a 5 pt lead atm for chute and both have two starters tomorrow. big edge to ttp with lincecum and buehrle over josh johnson and wandy rodriguez. i think chute has the better bats, but lincecum vs the pads will be tough to compete with. i think ttp wins here.

very good first week. hopefully i can end with top points to start this thing off.:+excited-

I think me, Mo, or VD takes this title. I have 2 SPs left and they each have one....

mofome

Banned

I just spit water on my screen when I read that. I say bring her on as a new poster here. That's how Jman gets all his online boys, er, women.

yeah someone linked me today and jman is being mean to mo. whats that all about. he writes me pms telling me I am an awesome person and he respects me and yadda yadda and now hes back to this. there are 7 50 year old overweight men talking about a 28 year old moderator over there. and they think im the one with problems.

i think i even saw ttp making buds with jclwon

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo playing games with the trades. Do you really think I would say what I actually mean in this thread? I play poker my friend, your rookie mind games aren't working.
91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Mo playing games with the trades. Do you really think I would say what I actually mean in this thread? I play poker my friend, your rookie mind games aren't working.
91023i2ndw;l

man i dont even know what that means.

I just post up trades and take them down because I get cold feet.

:+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah someone linked me today and jman is being mean to mo. whats that all about. he writes me pms telling me I am an awesome person and he respects me and yadda yadda and now hes back to this. there are 7 50 year old overweight men talking about a 28 year old moderator over there. and they think im the one with problems.

i think i even saw ttp making buds with jclwon

Yea, I was gonna link ya, but I was having too much fun talking shit to him again. We all know he is a two-faced liar. I can't wait till the forum he has been working on for about 4 years now goes down in flames.

Also, I think TTP being nice to Jscam was one of the top 10 gayiest things I have seen this year.
:+whipping

Timetopay

EOG Master

Why cause i posted I thought shrink stiffed him. If he was on payroll for those days Shrink should have payed. He could send the money to TT and say fuck you JJ but not keep the dough

mofome

Banned

91023i2ndw;l

oh, you said im playing games. i thought you said you were playing games at first. uh, i dont know what that means i made an offer and took it down because i like the players i am giving a lot. ttp and i do this all day, aint really poker games.

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP's trades = crack smoking

I need a SP, I don't need to give up my best one for 2 unproven hitters.

mofome

Banned

Yea, I was gonna link ya, but I was having too much fun talking shit to him again. We all know he is a two-faced liar. I can't wait till the forum he has been working on for about 4 years now goes down in flames.

Also, I think TTP being nice to Jscam was one of the top 10 gayiest things I have seen this year.
:+whipping

yeah really. j is the biggest scumbag to ever live and ttp is his brother from another mother this evening.

he bashes ttp friend mo and ttp over there making love to him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

LOL you clowns dont realize i am nice to everyone now...

New TTP 12io4j2w90

Joey not sure if Jman has seen the pic of him and 5star opening the site

J

joeybagadonuts

Why cause i posted I thought shrink stiffed him. If he was on payroll for those days Shrink should have payed. He could send the money to TT and say fuck you JJ but not keep the dough

Timetopay

Im with ya on this Jman...

Gayier than AIDS:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

na you was selling out over there. was sad to see. 50 year olds go to ogd to talk about mo. that place is heading in a fine direction.

then they set up little traps like im going to get all worked up and come over there to do e battles. the thing about most humans is that they aren't 100000th as bright as they think they are.

J

joeybagadonuts

New TTP 12io4j2w90

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Post that shit. I wanna put it in the thread over there.

mofome

Banned

New TTP 12io4j2w90

he calls us clowns in the same statement he says he is nice.

2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

na you was selling out over there. was sad to see. 50 year olds go to ogd to talk about mo. that place is heading in a fine direction.

then they set up little traps like im going to get all worked up and come over there to do e battles. the thing about most humans is that they aren't 100000th as bright as they think they are.

no sellout.

I remember someone else went over there and "sold out"

I went to visit a meltdown in session

J

joeybagadonuts

no sellout.

I remember someone else went over there and "sold out"

I went to visit a meltdown in session

I have been posting there since the day it opened, can't be me.
:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

another sellout

<TABLE class=tborder id=post555620 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> Today, 01:01 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>roach23 <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_555620", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Dec 2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_555620><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hey Jman. Good thread. Happy Easter.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One day Mr.Miagii will teach his two students something...

mofome

Banned

someone make some deals offers. Joey aint serious about deals wit yoyo, he is poker games.

tripper on?
ttp?
cee?
rj?

who is here. i think we have to have next weeks lineups locked by first pitch monday?

mofome

Banned

another sellout

<table class="tborder" id="post555620" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead"> Today, 01:01 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"><!-- user info --><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">roach23 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_555620", true); </script>
</td><td width="100%"> </td><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Join Date: Dec 2007

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_post_555620"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hey Jman. Good thread. Happy Easter.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
</td></tr></tbody></table>

One day Mr.Miagii will teach his two students something...

Roach just fucking with the guy

Timetopay

EOG Master

someone make some deals offers. Joey aint serious about deals wit yoyo, he is poker games.

tripper on?
ttp?
cee?
rj?

who is here. i think we have to have next weeks lineups locked by first pitch monday?

yoyo

Joey tells me offering Granderson and Votto is a joke because they are two uproven hitters2348ji23e