WE HAVE OUR FIRST FREE ROLL POKER TOURNAMENT TONIGHT AT 8 PM EST...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
what if i already have an existing wsex account ??

ok i have an acount now through e.o.g. and i also have an account with w.s.e.x.
is that ok..??

BigDaddy said:
how do you register for tourny

If you have already downloaded the software go to Tournaments tab and you will see Eye on Poker Free Roll .... Click on that and you can register at 7 PM EST

MCP

ak-- i dont have time tonight to play my normal style.. il going to be extremely aggressive and if i win a few all ins... then sit out for awhile so i can watch the game

AK

ak-- i dont have time tonight to play my normal style.. il going to be extremely aggressive and if i win a few all ins... then sit out for awhile so i can watch the game

Neither Can I.. I will be all-in first 2 hands.. If somehow I win both I delay other plans I had made and win tournament.

Hey it said I registered for the tourney and then it started about 15 seconds later and didn't include me. Grr. I downloaded the software, registered, did the email validation, and then joined with time left and then I'm not in it. Maybe I'll get in the next one. :+signs9-1

I missed it as well, tried to test it on a free table, didn't work just like last time. I think that poker site SUCKS !

Shrink read my post and saw that I would be joining.

Then he set the software up to now allow me to join.

He was scared of the poker master Jake Thompson.

It's okay Shrink, I wouldn'ta busted ya out until near the end. :mutley

AK

EOG POKER IS SOLID

EOG POKER IS SOLID

Great software, Great Poker Room, Great Posters, Great poker players

A good spot to land