WE HAVE OUR FIRST FREE ROLL POKER TOURNAMENT TONIGHT AT 8 PM EST...

EOG is PROUD to SPONSOR our very first FREE ROLL POKER TOURNAMENT beginning tonight at 8 PM EST...

If you have NOT downloaded our software, that is the ONLY requirement to play besides showing up...

Also, beginning tonight, we will start keeping track of those Posters who WIN and after we fill up 10 seats, we will have our first ever WINNERS ONLY POKER show-down to see WHO REALLY is the BEST POKER player that frequents EOG.COM.

As I mentioned at the onset, simply click on the link below to download our POKER and you stand a chance at WINNING something tonight absolutely FREE...

http://www.eog.com/poker/index.aspx

WE have added 250 dollars to be divided up amongst the WINNERS. The number of payouts depends on how many gamblers participate...

We are also PROUD that we set a record this past Wednesday Night when 34 people bought in at 20 dollars a piece...

I can only imagine how many will play tonight for FREE and for a chance to qualify for our WINNERS ONLY CHAMPOIONSHIP...

THE SHRINK

PO69

EOG Master
Is there anyway to make it password protected?? Otherwise about 75% of the people will not be from EOG

players,

They can't compete unless they have EOG software downloaded, so I am not sure I am following what you are saying...:+clueless

How about this idea?

If they aren't a REGISTERED POSTER, they can't WIN any of the tournament money and that is EASY enough for us to validate!!!

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
THE SHRINK said:
players,

They can't compete unless they have EOG software downloaded, so I am not sure I am following what you are saying...:+clueless

How about this idea?

If they aren't a REGISTERED POSTER, they can't WIN any of the tournament money and that is EASY enough for us to validate!!!

I think anyone who has the World Online Network poker software downloaded will be able to join the freeroll. We need to have it password protected or there will be 500+ players not from EOG.

PO69

EOG Master
Yes you dont need to download the software I dont think, anyone on the network can join. Just like in our $20 game, anyone can join.

The only reason that other people do not join in because ALMOST no one actually plays real money games on that site with the exception of maybe the same 15 guys

THE SHRINK said:
players,

How about this idea?

Shrink.... how about a minimum amount of posts? It would seem as many would just register today just to play for free....JMHO

OB

RealSlim,

That is not the case at all. Just like the other players from the World Online Network can't participate in our 20 dollar Wednesday Night Buy Ins, the same is true tonight...

You must have EOG software or you won't be granted access into our FREE ROLL TOURNAMENT tonight...

Trust me on this, as we will surely find out later that this is indeed the case...

Also, the WINNERS must be registered posters on EOG as well and we certainly can monitor that...

Also Slim, I look forward to kicking your ass, lol..

THE SHRINK

Shrink

Shrink

i still say we handle this just like the football Pinny/legendz contest... General, has posted minimum 50 posts that way you know all players are contributing to the board and not here just for free $$$$$.....

OB

PO69

EOG Master
The reason why I felt that players on the WED night were not all from here is because certain players like

AHEX and a few others THAT ALWAYS play the live games, play in our tournament. Real slim knows the players that I am talking about.

But I hope that we are wrong Shrink.

I have a big tournament that starts in 1 hour at betholdem.com or betwwts.com

It is the $100,000 guaranteed event. 4 weeks ago i won $4000 and didnt even win the tournament. I finished in 8th place. I spent $150 on the tournament though. Some people only spent $50

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
playersonly69 said:
The reason why I felt that players on the WED night were not all from here is because certain players like

AHEX and a few others THAT ALWAYS play the live games, play in our tournament. Real slim knows the players that I am talking about.

I know AHEX plays in the live games, but am not sure if he plays in our Wednesday tournament. I have seen him play in a lot of sit and go's.....

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
THE SHRINK said:
RealSlim,

That is not the case at all. Just like the other players from the World Online Network can't participate in our 20 dollar Wednesday Night Buy Ins, the same is true tonight...

You must have EOG software or you won't be granted access into our FREE ROLL TOURNAMENT tonight...

Trust me on this, as we will surely find out later that this is indeed the case...

Also, the WINNERS must be registered posters on EOG as well and we certainly can monitor that...

Also Slim, I look forward to kicking your ass, lol..

THE SHRINK

I hope this is the case....You are probably right....I see mostly familiar EOG names in the Wednesday tournament!

What you may be wrong about is kicking my ass.....LOL!
I might have to give you a whipping so you will respect me; just like The General does now! :+signs9-1 :mutley

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Also, beginning tonight, we will start keeping track of those Posters who WIN and after we fill up 10 seats, we will have our first ever WINNERS ONLY POKER show-down to see WHO REALLY is the BEST POKER player that frequents EOG.COM.

Kewl :+thumbs-2

MCP

Shrink,

the guys are right.. this freeroll will be flooded with non eog guys. just login to eog poker right now... it says there are 1285 people online.. im sure you dont believe 1285 eog readers have downloaded your software..

its gonna be flooded with people who shouldnt be allowed in it.

MCP

based on the turnout they get for 50$ free rolls.. there are gonna be 800+ people in this eog free roll

so anyother women here

so anyother women here

Hi, new to the board, I saw some women bashing in one thread,,,,,,not good guys, if there weren't any women you would all be gay...........:mutley

Will see ya in the poker room..................:+signs9-1

MCP,

For all other events, we do merge with the World Online Network but I can assure you they will NOT be participating in our FREE ROLL...

Since I OWN this, I have a good feel for what will happen...:+signs9-1

MCP,

No need to apologize...

Just carry your sorry ass there so I can whip up on u...

Wouldn't it be sad to see an OLD MAN like me defeat you tonight, lol?

MCP

THE SHRINK said:
MCP,

No need to apologize...

Just carry your sorry ass there so I can whip up on u...

Wouldn't it be sad to see an OLD MAN like me defeat you tonight, lol?

shrink, I was going to skip this one since my steelers are on primetime tonight.. but I can take 5 minutes out my night to bust you. pull some strings and get us at the same table.. i have no ambition of winning.. I just want to be the one to bust you ! :+signs99- then ill dump my chips to general.

bunyon

EOG Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. If I get a 7-2 offsuit the first hand, I will go all in to see if anyone has any guts...lol