UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

Round one clearly to Lidell as Chuck rocked Horn with a lot of punches. I am shocked that Horn was able to recover.

Second round over. Very boring at the start and end of the round but Lidell in the middle connected with another vicous punch. Somehow Horn escaped since Lidell doesn't wanna go to the ground with Horn. Another 10-8 round for Lidell

Round 3 over. Very boring since I believe Lidell wants to save himself and not get gassed out. Lidell got some punches in and Horn got in some kicks. Horn may of took it 10-9

WOO HOO Chuck Lidell wins in the 4th round as Lidell may of broken Horn's eye socket. Wasn't a classic finish by any means just all the punches he took added up. Now im not too mad at myself for leaving 50 dollars on the table since the line dropped from -160 to -120

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
dmmd98 said:
WOO HOO Chuck Lidell wins in the 4th round as Lidell may of broken Horn's eye socket. Wasn't a classic finish by any means just all the punches he took added up. Now im not too mad at myself for leaving 50 dollars on the table since the line dropped from -160 to -120

cheers

Nice Job

Thank you. Chuck really controlled the fight since Horn doesn't have the striking power to knock Chuck out and Horn couldn't take Lidell down. However I was still worried that Chuck would gas out since he has never gone 25 minutes before. Jeremy Horn can take one hell of a punch I give him that.

Final Note....Chuck Lidell is going out with Willa Ford the chick who sang I wanna be bad when she was trying to be a knock off Britney Spears. Damn the girl is looking even better now than she did back then.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
On Spike right now......

Fight of the century coming up shortly (replay) between Stephan Bonner & Forrest Griffin. If you haven't seen it, make sure you don't miss it again!

Hache Man

Hey dmmd & Homedog.........

What are your guys opinions of the Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonner fight?

I just watched it for the 3rd time and I still say no way in hell that Forrest won that fight........

Hache Man said:
Hey dmmd & Homedog.........

What are your guys opinions of the Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonner fight?

I just watched it for the 3rd time and I still say no way in hell that Forrest won that fight........

I COMPLETELY AGREE!...plus I had bonner.

Hache Man

homedog said:
Didn't see the fight. Do you know if it will be replayed on Spike again?

lol..........just replayed it..........

Season 2 starts tomorrow.........

Hey, I personally don't think it was the fight of the century however it was a great fight with those two guys showing a lot of heart beating each other back and forth which I think joe public loves and really respect (as do i). From a technical stand point both guys at huge flaws in that fight at that time.

I personally like Hughes-Trigg 2 where Trigg came so close to knocking out Hughes after hitting him with a low bow and the ref not seeing it then Hughes somehow getting his senses and just picking up Trigg slamming on down and just beating him til he tapped out. However the match I think that was a classic is the first Carlos Newton-Matt Hughes fight with Newton just about to choke out Hughes when Hughes just drops Newton on the ground somehow knocking him out cold. That will be my fight of the century however I can't really agrue with Booner vs Griffen.

I also think the decison was right. I was cheering for Bonner cause I liked him more on the show. Booner got it going in the first round casuing a lot of damage but I thnk the rest of the way Griffen is the one who is pressed the action bringing the fight to Bonner more who got winded easier.