Tuck the Cuck

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would like to see 50 miles away from the cities, probably looks like any other country.
A lot is made of the fact that in russia incomes are far lower than in the west - that is true, you have to look at the whole picture, what are housing costs, health care costs, fuel is far cheaper in russia, food is cheaper. Yes they could be called poor but are they really?

Their largest cities apparently have no bums wandering around, no drug use, not a lot of petty crime, they dont allow immigration on a mass scale, they are very highly educated, russia has something like 140-150 million people spread out in a country almost 3 times the size of the US.

kane

EOG master
Tucker goes to a moscow mcdonalds( a knockoff).

The Cucker investigating Russia's fake McDonalds, now that's some hard hitting journalism right there

Valuist

EOG Master
A lot is made of the fact that in russia incomes are far lower than in the west - that is true, you have to look at the whole picture, what are housing costs, health care costs, fuel is far cheaper in russia, food is cheaper. Yes they could be called poor but are they really?

Their largest cities apparently have no bums wandering around, no drug use, not a lot of petty crime, they dont allow immigration on a mass scale, they are very highly educated, russia has something like 140-150 million people spread out in a country almost 3 times the size of the US.

The elites in the West love inflation. They have the money to handle it, and it further separates them from the rest of society. Just like they preach about carbon emissions, then jet around in their private jets.

I see Navalny has died. They claim he "went for a walk then lost consciousness", What? Even if you have a heart attack, you don't go straight to a coma. Something doesn't add up here. I'm sure its just another "coincidence" like the guy from Wagner.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
The elites in the West love inflation. They have the money to handle it, and it further separates them from the rest of society. Just like they preach about carbon emissions, then jet around in their private jets.

I see Navalny has died. They claim he "went for a walk then lost consciousness", What? Even if you have a heart attack, you don't go straight to a coma. Something doesn't add up here. I'm sure its just another "coincidence" like the guy from Wagner.
I'm a tad disappointed he didn't die falling out of a window.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He may very well have. Or maybe walked accidentally into the path of an oncoming bullet to the brain.

But those walks? They'll get you every time.
I would remind you that an american being held in a ukrainian prison(gonzalo lira) dies just a month or so ago after being tortured to death - his crime was telling the truth about what was going on in ukraine. No one should feel bad about navalny.

1708097679291.png

Valuist

EOG Master
I would remind you that an american being held in a ukrainian prison(gonzalo lira) dies just a month or so ago after being tortured to death - his crime was telling the truth about what was going on in ukraine. No one should feel bad about navalny.

View attachment 7470554
I'm aware of the Lira situation and it just shows what a terrible job the US MSM does, seemingly ignoring the story because it didn't fit the narrative.

kane

EOG master
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) ripped Tucker Carlson on Thursday for the conservative pundit’s recent praise of Russia President Vladimir Putin following a Moscow trip the commentator took that included a stop at a local grocery store.

“Ah yes, Russia is so much better than the U.S. with all those cheap groceries and lavish subway stations,” Tillis wrote in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, mocking Carlson. “The Soviets had a term for people like Tucker: useful idiots.”

The Republican was responding to a video Carlson had posted of a trip he took to a grocery store in Moscow in which he praised the country for the price of its groceries and what he said is superior cleanliness compared to the United States.

Earlier this week, the pundit praised Moscow as “so much nicer than any city in my country.”

Carlson last week published a wide-ranging interview with Putin, who used the two-hour conversation to spread propaganda about Moscow’s war effort in Ukraine and admonish the United States and other Western countries.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) ripped Tucker Carlson on Thursday for the conservative pundit’s recent praise of Russia President Vladimir Putin following a Moscow trip the commentator took that included a stop at a local grocery store.

“Ah yes, Russia is so much better than the U.S. with all those cheap groceries and lavish subway stations,” Tillis wrote in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, mocking Carlson. “The Soviets had a term for people like Tucker: useful idiots.”

The Republican was responding to a video Carlson had posted of a trip he took to a grocery store in Moscow in which he praised the country for the price of its groceries and what he said is superior cleanliness compared to the United States.

Earlier this week, the pundit praised Moscow as “so much nicer than any city in my country.”

Carlson last week published a wide-ranging interview with Putin, who used the two-hour conversation to spread propaganda about Moscow’s war effort in Ukraine and admonish the United States and other Western countries.
Cmon, Tillis is rino scum, no one takes him seriously.

Tucker's situation is interesting, he's still getting paid $20 million/yr through the end of 2024, and then to top it off he has more reach than any journalist on the planet.

He's a fine man that is doing very, very well.

kane

EOG master
Poor Cucker, everyone who isn't a brainwashed cultist knows his "interview" with Putin was a softball lobbing lovefest, even Putin himself shits on Comrade Carlson

kane

EOG master

Putin complains about lack of piercing questions from Tucker Carlson​

Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin says he was surprised by a lack of sharp questions from U.S. television host Tucker Carlson in an interview that made headlines around the world last week.
Putin told a Russian TV interviewer, Pavel Zarubin, that he had wanted Carlson to behave more aggressively, which would have given him the right to reply just as pointedly.
"To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way," Putin said in comments broadcast on Wednesday

In his first interview with an American journalist since before Russia's invasion of Ukraine nearly two years ago, Putin subjected Carlson to a half-hour lecture on history.
He told Zarubin he was surprised that Carlson had not interrupted him more.
"Frankly, I did not get full satisfaction from this interview," Putin said.

kane

EOG master
Russian president takes aim at the ex-Fox News host, saying he had wanted hard questions during an interview, “but he chose a different tactic.”

He was ready for a heavy hitter, but he got a bantamweight.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday said he “didn’t get complete satisfaction” from last week’s interview with Tucker Carlson, because the right-wing U.S. pundit failed to take him to task.

Of course, had Putin actually wanted to go toe-to-toe with a formidable opponent, the Kremlin wouldn’t have hand-picked Carlson for his first interview with a Western journalist since he launched his full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Carlson, the famously Russia-friendly ex-Fox News host, is known more for a penchant for cozying up to autocrats than for probing reportage.
During the over two-hour-long Carlson interview, Putin delivered a 20-plus-minute soliloquy about Russian history and mocked Carlson over his failed attempt to join CIA.

kane

EOG master
Russian President Vladimir Putin say he was not impressed by Tucker’s interview skills.

Even Russian President Vladimir Putin wasn’t impressed by Tucker Carlson’s pathetic attempts to interview him.

The ousted Fox News host was in Moscow last week, when he sat down with Putin for what he claimed would be a hard-hitting, unbiased interview. In reality, it was anything but.

“He tried to interrupt me several times, but still, surprisingly for a Western journalist, he turned out to be patient and listened to my lengthy dialogues, especially those related to history, and didn’t give me reason to do what I was ready for. So frankly, I didn’t get complete satisfaction from this interview.”

Indeed, as Putin claimed, the interview seemed more like a propagandistic history lesson than anything else.

The interview lasted over a grueling two hours, during which Carlson avoided topics like Russian war crimes in Ukraine, political prisoners, or even Russia’s upcoming presidential election. “Are we having a talk show or a serious conversation?” Putin asked.

Before the interview even hit the halfway mark, Putin was interviewing Carlson and mocking Carlson’s CIA dreams.

kane

EOG master
So the Cucker's interview turned out to be nothing more than a propaganda speech for Putin, another fail for Cucker, but hey, at least he got to sit in his car and eat fake McDonald's, so his trip wasn't a total waste of time

mr merlin

EOG Master
how do u expect to stop the crime

crime down 17% in NYC subways cause more cops added
You solve the crime by enforcing the law, so when you catch them you prosecute and imprison them. doesn't matter how many or how few cops you have if you just let people go after catching them.

In el salvador serious crime has dropped by like 95% after they rounded up and imprisoned the gang members- who were approx 1% of the population.

MrTop

EOG Master
You solve the crime by enforcing the law, so when you catch them you prosecute and imprison them. doesn't matter how many or how few cops you have if you just let people go after catching them.

In el salvador serious crime has dropped by like 95% after they rounded up and imprisoned the gang members- who were approx 1% of the population.

prisons are filled judges know that. People do not want high taxes. Call it what it is. The hedge funds and other businesses that moved to florida & texas moved not because of crime but to get cheaper labor and low taxes. Most big businesses are anti union

boston massacre

EOG Master

People Without Common Sense, Cannot Comprehend That.

kane

EOG master
You solve the crime by enforcing the law, so when you catch them you prosecute and imprison them.
Comrade Merlin, I'm glad to see you agree that the Jan 6th rioters/domestic terrorists should be caught, prosecuted, and imprisoned, it took you a while but glad you finally see the light

mr merlin

EOG Master
Comrade Merlin, I'm glad to see you agree that the Jan 6th rioters/domestic terrorists should be caught, prosecuted, and imprisoned, it took you a while but glad you finally see the light
El salvador prisons - murder dropped by 95% as did most crimes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
actually it went down 70% ...Reuters

NYC & LA way more people than el Salvador
looks like it peaked in 2015 at 106 murders/100,000 people, right now it's about 1.6 - way better than i thought. down 98-99%

1709259612436.png

In 2024, El Salvador’s Homicide Rate Is 0.27 per Day or 1.6 Homicides per Every 100,000 Inhabitants​

1709259876894.png