Tuck the Cuck

kane

EOG master
Cucker says "No one is punished for lying", Um, Cucker lost his job due to lying, fox "news" had to pay 700 million dollars for lying

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cucker says "No one is punished for lying", Um, Cucker lost his job due to lying, fox "news" had to pay 700 million dollars for lying
How so, I hate to break it to you but he has the right to say the 2020 election was stolen, that the dominion machines sucked, etc, it's not a lie to give your opinion.

He was taken off the air(he's still getting paid by them) because of his anti war/anti pharma stance mostly.

kane

EOG master
that the dominion machines sucked, etc, it's not a lie to give your opinion.
The courts disagree with you, it's called defamation, he got fired and fox paid 700 million for their lies, sorry Comrade Merlin, you can't rewrite history

mr merlin

EOG Master
The courts disagree with you, it's called defamation, he got fired and fox paid 700 million for their lies, sorry Comrade Merlin, you can't rewrite history
The courts ruled no such thing as it was settled out of court, you knew that but like to pretend otherwise. Nor was tucker even a party to the lawsuit,of course you knew that too.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Make sure you pencil this one in on your viewing schedule, sir. Should be good and informative.

1689529029117.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fox "news" settled because they knew they would lose and didn't want the embarrassment of a long trial

No, he just got fired for promoting people on his show he knew were lying, as the texts between him and the other hosts proved
But he wasn't fired was he, the reality is they simply took him off the air, he's prob the most honest man in media today.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tuckers interview is approaching 200 million views, CNN gets a couple hundred thousand. No one cares what failures like Chris Wallace think anymore.

kane

EOG master
Like I've been saying for the past couple of years, Comrade Carlson is an America hating, Russia loving traitor, hey here's a thought, since he loves Putin and Moscow so much, let him stay there, but of course that won't happen, Putin needs his new propaganda minister to come back here to continue spreading his Russia loving misinformation propaganda, how sad this is what's become of him, but it is what it is

mr merlin

EOG Master
Like I've been saying for the past couple of years, Comrade Carlson is an America hating, Russia loving traitor, hey here's a thought, since he loves Putin and Moscow so much, let him stay there, but of course that won't happen, Putin needs his new propaganda minister to come back here to continue spreading his Russia loving misinformation propaganda, how sad this is what's become of him, but it is what it is
Tucker had a little fun and dressed up in this russian outfit - kinda snazzy huh?

kane

EOG master
The America hater looks like a fucking idiot, but of course he'll do whatever Putin tells him to do, and if that includes telling him to dress like a clown, that's what he'll do

mr merlin

EOG Master
The America hater looks like a fucking idiot, but of course he'll do whatever Putin tells him to do, and if that includes telling him to dress like a clown, that's what he'll do
You sound so bitter, cant a guy have a little fun on vacation? It's typical to try and sample a foreign culture sometimes I believe.

kane

EOG master
cant a guy have a little fun on vacation? I
Yeah, Comrade Carlson looks like he's having a blast, LOL, his facial expression looks like he's thinking, "I can't believe I'm wearing this fucking clown suit, why the fuck did I agree to do this, please God don't let this picture circulate on social media"

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, Comrade Carlson looks like he's having a blast, LOL, his facial expression looks like he's thinking, "I can't believe I'm wearing this fucking clown suit, why the fuck did I agree to do this, please God don't let this picture circulate on social media"
Tucker is well aware that everything he does with regard to russia will make the libs heads explode, I salute his trolling.

Valuist

EOG Master
I love how Putin brought up the southern border of the US and the massive deficit. Things that liberal America is in denial over.

kane

EOG master
Cucker goes food shopping in Moscow, and is radicalized because he can buy a Snickers bar, LOL