Trump's home Raided!!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
World leaders salivate at the thought of meeting him....they know what a moron he is

Yup.

China loves his tariffs.

Russia launched a bunch of wars when he was in office.

The Taliban reclaimed Afghanistan and took control of billions of dollars in American cash and weapons under him.

He needed cue cards to tell him when to sit down.

Err. Hmm.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup.

China loves his tariffs.

Russia launched a bunch of wars when he was in office.

The Taliban reclaimed Afghanistan and took control of billions of dollars in American cash and weapons under him.

He needed cue cards to tell him when to sit down.

Err. Hmm.

ha ! the tariffs did not work. They bought very little. He could not finish the wall. The US paid for it. He divided europe. Cancelled the TTP . The trade went to china with the Asian countries that were friends with US. The US lost billions. There is more but who cares

dissantos much smarter not even close

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
ha ! the tariffs did not work. They bought very little. He could not finish the wall. The US paid for it. He divided europe. Cancelled the TTP . The trade went to china with the Asian countries that were friends with US. The US lost billions. There is more but who cares

Is that why the ISM manufacturing index was the highest in over a decade under Trump and has only plummeted under Biden?

Trump divided Europe? LOL.

Not finishing a border wall is almost comparable to having to have your hand held to walk.

Yes. DeSantis is better than Trump but Biden is FAR worse.

MrTop

EOG Master
Is that why the ISM manufacturing index was the highest in over a decade under Trump and has only plummeted under Biden?

Trump divided Europe? LOL.

Not finishing a border wall is almost comparable to having to have your hand held to walk.

Yes. DeSantis is better than Trump but Biden is FAR worse.

That is inside the US . That is not the TTP that was for many countries in asia. The US lost the business to china. Bad MOVE

agree the donald better than joe. Not saying much

boston massacre

EOG Master

Biden In Bed With China.

HUGE DIFFERENCE !

blueline

EOG Master
From Thom Hartmann:

Newsweek reports that the documents Trump stole include payroll records for US spies. Exactly the kind of thing for which Putin or Saudi Arabia would pay the Trump family billions.

boston massacre

EOG Master
i guess you do not read the papers . Last week nancy stiff armed china. LOL

bozo postman

Biden In Bed With China.

Learn How To Read.

Instead Of Staring At A Computer Screen All Day , So That You Can Watch A Number Move, That You Pay 2 Thousand Dollars A Month For.

boston massacre

EOG Master
you don't even read the news. Maybe stop drinking?

I Post.

Biden In Bed With China.

You Respond With Nancy Stiff Arming.

Joe Didn't Stiff Arm.

They're 2 Different People.

Get A New Processor For Your Brain.

It Will Improve Your Life.

It Might Stop You From Staring At The Computer Screen All Day, To Watch A Number Move.

In Addition To Stopping You From Paying $2,000.00, Every Month, To Be Able To Watch The Number Move.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
From Thom Hartmann:

Newsweek reports that the documents Trump stole include payroll records for US spies. Exactly the kind of thing for which Putin or Saudi Arabia would pay the Trump family billions.

I thought he was gonna sell nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia for billions last week.

Can't keep up with all of the libtard delusions.

MrTop

EOG Master
I thought he was gonna sell nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia for billions last week.

US congressional visits to Taiwan are inflaming regional tensions, and the Biden administration shouldn’t underestimate China’s resolve on the issue, Beijing’s envoy to Washington said Tuesday.

GOLD 1791

boston massacre

EOG Master

Ever See Brains As Flaky As A Liberal's ?

Not Me.

Not Even Close.

You Can Lie To These Dildo Brains Until The Cows Come Home.

They Don't Know The Difference.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
So far about 13000 votes in the R primary - about 600 votes in the D, imagine if the dems didn't cross over LOL?

Bushay

NHL Expert
I wouldn't care if he ran again as except for the cheating, he couldn't win if he tried. As so many people like this guy have left the Republican party it won't make a difference. And this guy sums things up very well. And if Republicans had accepted the defeat, they'd likely win back the White House as long as the Con man didn't run again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I will say it again what is the path to victory?

Other than his cult ,where are the votes going to come from?

He was crushed last time.

Dana Bash said yesterday internal polling shows support among women...to use her words...has plummeted.
How was liz cheneys support among women? Did dana give any info on that?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Every betting market on the planet has DeSantis and Trump as the frontrunners and Republicans over Democrats to win the 2024 Presidential election.

But these retards can't "see a path" for Trump to win.

LMAO.

Gee. I wonder if they're blinded by brainwashing.