Trump's home Raided!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master

One by one they are all going down.

You Have That Correct.

Flaky Boy.

FBI agent accused of political bias, suppressing Hunter Biden laptop leaves the bureau​

An FBI agent who was accused of bias in handling the investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop has resigned.

FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault is no longer with the bureau

Thibault retired over the weekend, according to a source familiar with the matter. He was walked out of the building on Friday, which is standard procedure.

Thibault’s name has been in the news for his alleged bias and allegations that he tried to run interference in the Hunter Biden investigation.

Thibault was named by whistleblowers who alleged a pattern of political bias from high-ranking officials, including Thibault.

As you are aware, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Tim Thibault is not the only politically biased FBI agent at the Washington Field Office

the FBI answers to Congress and the American people.

FBI Director Christopher Wray called the whistleblowers' allegations "deeply troubling." He promised that the whistleblowers would be protected and removed Thibault from his supervisory role.

Thibault was one of 13 assistant special agents in charge at the Washington field office

boston massacre

EOG Master
Candy Cane Is Referring To The Swamp, That Is Down The Street From Where He Lives.

Kane Was In It.

He Was The Reason For All The Stink, Floating Across America.

Meanwhile Biden is now months away from impeachment.
impeach biden, empower the giggling idiot. what a plan.

US politics since 2000 (22 fucking years now) continues its sad trajectory.

losers quote twitter. even bigger losers make their forum icon a black guy because they think it makes them "inclusive". those types of dudes are constantly looking around for "social points". its what motivates every post they make... "did you see how woke i was? i even have a black guy as my avatar!" "please love me? i'm not like other white people! i have a black person as my avatar! i'm super duper woke! PLEASE. did you see my avatar?!"

mr merlin

EOG Master
impeach biden, empower the giggling idiot. what a plan.

US politics since 2000 (22 fucking years now) continues its sad trajectory.
They cant remove biden, anymore than trump could be removed, it's to embarrass and humiliate him - also as payback for trump. obviously they'll have to impeach biden twice(just like trump) to even the score.

mr merlin

EOG Master
losers quote twitter. even bigger losers make their forum icon a black guy because they think it makes them "inclusive". those types of dudes are constantly looking around for "social points". its what motivates every post they make... "did you see how woke i was? i even have a black guy as my avatar!" "please love me? i'm not like other white people! i have a black person as my avatar! i'm super duper woke! PLEASE. did you see my avatar?!"
Who is that negro in busheys avatar - looks kinda like randy moss? i never figured out what he's trying to get across.

Who is that negro in busheys avatar - looks kinda like randy moss? i never figured out what he's trying to get across.
how DARE you use the word n*gro, oh my god you horrible racist,

(smack my head like rainman for 10 minutes, then DEMAND he get cancelled, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.)

just kidding, i'm not a liberal. its all good.

mr merlin

EOG Master
let's find a few more fronts i can make a fucking fool of you,, merlin. this is getting fun.
Your feeble attempts to distract from your lack of an argument through personal attacks are comical sir.

I talk about impeachment and you talk about me, twitter and avatars...who does that? People who are short on facts, that's who.

Keep fighting the good fight.

but you were the guy that said bloomberg terminal was worthless, yet every hedge fund has it.

sad
yeah, i was "that guy"...

the very fact that every hedge fund has it is exactly what makes it worthless. they all get the same information at the same time, thus there is zero advantage to having it from a trading standpoint. all information you could get "immediately" via bloomberg terminal is available by 107,092 other sources just seconds later for free.

but if a hedge fund is getting their 2&20 and charging all expenses to clients, why not have a bloomberg terminal?

your argument is like saying "all hedge funds have a Mercedes in the parking lot, so how could a Mercedes not be indespensable to hedge fund management?"

herp derp.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
yeah, i was "that guy"...

the very fact that every hedge fund has it is exactly what makes it worthless. they all get the same information at the same time, thus there is zero advantage to having it from a trading standpoint. all information you could get "immediately" via bloomberg terminal is available by 107,092 other sources just seconds later for free.

herp derp.

BS nobody looks at twitter for data